Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49483 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 01:34:46 pm »

Jim

It is the beginning of the game, nobody can know who anybody is, almost all questions at the beginning are meaningless, it was that or "do you like pie?"

You say that I am not hunting, but as you attack me, you do not hunt, and as I attack you, I do not hunt.

Neither can hunt while the other attacks.

This all bullshit. You don't really know what you're talking about, and you're making a bunch of flimsy justifications for asking scummy questions right off the bat.

It's interesting, instead of hunting, you attack me and me only.
You want to find scum? Look in a mirror.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 01:40:10 pm »

Also, I'd like to point out that you are making a LOVELY OMGUS there!

Seriously, try hunting instead of calling one person and one person only scummy.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim (OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person)
2. Joker, Jake and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
3. Everyone else.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 01:46:15 pm »

Oh, and question for SaintDrake. What are you thinking about Supercharazad?
Well I think that he will probably make the first mistake and get himself lynched quickly, just like the last game I was playing with him (the current BM)

The random questioning stage should never start seriously...Otherwise the game will be too tense... If you wanted to be in a serious game why not choose a mafia with no flavor?

What is with this hostility?!?

and to supercharazad-
Yes.. because I am that stupid* -_-

*Sarcasm

Quit rolefishing super its what got you lynched last time...

Jim and Pan
WHY SO SERIOUS?
chill out and relax Or you might make a mistake...

Jim, I triple posted because you can't edit posts and I realized the question I wanted to ask people right after I posted...
I know what my plan will be after I know what everyone says what they want people to think that they think they are thinking that way...

Joe A T- What do you think of these aggressive Programs?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 01:58:47 pm »

Draze:

Why are you telling us to stop being serious? Do you want us to stop hunting, thereby leaving YOU safe? Also, why do you want someone's opinion on the scum? Are you worried they suspect you?

Current Scumpicks:
2. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum)
3. Joker, Jake and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
4. Everyone else.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2011, 02:08:53 pm »

well now we know who isn't scum....

Super charazad pulled this stunt last game which resulted in the quickest lynching I have ever seen yet!
Aside from my own that is...

And now I think I know why...

You see, charazad is spazzing out because of an extreme amount of self doubt and distrust...
Its as if the wine is always in front of him!

This doesn't mean that he shouldn't be lynched...
the only people benifiting from his actions are scum.
His stupidity is like a cloak for them to hide from us...

If ,Cthulu willing, someone starts acting more scummy then super here, they will be the ones lynched...
I am not saying that we shouldn't scumhunt super -_-
Just saying that we need to be clear headed about it... don't want an angry mob of computer process going loose now, do we?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2011, 02:31:24 pm »

SaintDraze

Interesting how you target me, and try to make it seem like you are not.

Maybe you are a partner to Jim?

Leaf

Why have you not posted? You make yourself seem very suspicious.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim (OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, stopped posting when I pointed out all his mistakes.)
2. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum and attempting to seem innocent while attacking)
3. Joker, Jake, Leaf and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
4. Everyone else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 02:37:51 pm »

Somebody hurry up and post and help me corral the new players already.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2011, 02:39:08 pm »

Supercharazad
Hopefully you will do better this game.

If not then atleast I won't be the first person to be lynched ^.^

Oh, my question...

why do you suppose native was chosen to be king?

To be honest, I don't see how the Kingmaker could have had a reason to choose him, I'm guessing it was random.

native: What will you do now? What are your current scumpicks?
painiac: How much Experience have you had at Mafia in general? What are your scumpicks?
Draze: Tell me, why is it that you are NOT a villain?
Jake: What would you do if I were lynched today?
Jim: Who do you think the Kingmaker is?
Leaf: Do you think Native is townie?
Pand: Why havn't you posted yet?

PEOPLE

Also, I'd like to point out that you are making a LOVELY OMGUS there!

Seriously, try hunting instead of calling one person and one person only scummy.

Current Scumpicks:
2. Joker, Jake and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
3. Everyone else.

SLEEP

Draze:

Why are you telling us to stop being serious? Do you want us to stop hunting, thereby leaving YOU safe? Also, why do you want someone's opinion on the scum? Are you worried they suspect you?

Current Scumpicks:
4. Everyone else.

YOU

SaintDraze

Interesting how you target me, and try to make it seem like you are not.

Maybe you are a partner to Jim?

Leaf

Why have you not posted? You make yourself seem very suspicious.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim (OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, stopped posting when I pointed out all his mistakes.)
2. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum and attempting to seem innocent while attacking)
3. Joker, Jake, Leaf and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
4. Everyone else.

CUNT

Furthermore, you're incredibly jumpy, screaming at people to post less than 12 hours since the game has started (easy targets lol), etc.

Calm down before you hurt yourself or I'll hurt you for you. Christ.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2011, 02:42:16 pm »

Holy goddam tits. I'm missing an Economics lecture for this?

Jim, carry on crucifying him until I get back and do it myself.

PFP
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011, 02:43:42 pm »

Supercharazad: Since I called you scum first, I obviously can't be OMGUSing you. No, you're OMGUSing me. Because I'm 100% certain the only reason you think I am scum is because I've already called you that.

That's super scummy, you know.

And you've got a hell of a victim attitude. That shit'll getcha lynched fast. Fair warning.

SaintDraze: What hostility are you talking about? I don't see any in painiac's question. You shouldn't read too much into people's posts.

And while I'm at it, what makes you think Supercharazad isn't scum? Just because he did something similar in a previous game doesn't mean anything to me because I wasn't there.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 02:48:54 pm »

Panda, you were still Lurking... But now you are not. Also, why are you so defensive about being in my scumpicks list? Are you afraid that I might be on to something? Because I am, and every mistake is a chance of being executed.

JOKER! LOVELY TO SEE YOU ACTING LIKE SCUM WITH JIM AS A PARTNER!

Jim, it's great to see you ONLY HUNTING WHEN I POINTED OUT YOU WERE NOT! Let me guess, Joker's your scumbuddy? Good to see you acting scummier than ever!
The reason I think you are scum? It's on my scumpicks list, that's plenty of reasons that don't involve an OMGSU.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim & Joker (Jim: OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, only hunting when I point out that he isn't.. Joker: Asking Jim to keep attacking one person and not hunting, showing dis-interest.)

3. Jake and Leaf (LURKING!)

4. Everyone else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 02:57:04 pm »

lolwat

Supercharazad, you're acting incredibly scummy: you OMGUS'd Jim, then accused hijm of OMGUSing; you're freaking out constantly, forever; you're making invalid arguments (attacking a single person is totally acceptable, as long as you observe the rest of the game. He started hunting from his first post and you still haven't scumhunted yet); you're dropping catchphrases with little to no understanding of the concepts they represent (e.g. lurking, OMGUS, defensive).

Do you deny any of those charges?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 02:57:40 pm »

Supercharazad: Since I called you scum first, I obviously can't be OMGUSing you. No, you're OMGUSing me. Because I'm 100% certain the only reason you think I am scum is because I've already called you that.

That's super scummy, you know.

And you've got a hell of a victim attitude. That shit'll getcha lynched fast. Fair warning.

SaintDraze: What hostility are you talking about? I don't see any in painiac's question. You shouldn't read too much into people's posts.

And while I'm at it, what makes you think Supercharazad isn't scum? Just because he did something similar in a previous game doesn't mean anything to me because I wasn't there.
I retract my previous statement about painiac's statement, he just dissed my self questioning and It hurt my feelers.

Does it really matter if super's scum or not, jim? I don't think we will be able to find scum with him playing... Do You?
Even if It would mean myself being nightkilled, I would still try as hard as I can to get him lynched...

No objections here Pan

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 03:03:13 pm »

lolwat

Supercharazad, you're acting incredibly scummy: you OMGUS'd Jim, then accused hijm of OMGUSing; you're freaking out constantly, forever; you're making invalid arguments (attacking a single person is totally acceptable, as long as you observe the rest of the game. He started hunting from his first post and you still haven't scumhunted yet); you're dropping catchphrases with little to no understanding of the concepts they represent (e.g. lurking, OMGUS, defensive).

Do you deny any of those charges?

Yes, I do, in fact:

Supercharazad
Hopefully you will do better this game.

If not then atleast I won't be the first person to be lynched ^.^

Oh, my question...

why do you suppose native was chosen to be king?

To be honest, I don't see how the Kingmaker could have had a reason to choose him, I'm guessing it was random.

native: What will you do now? What are your current scumpicks?
painiac: How much Experience have you had at Mafia in general? What are your scumpicks?
Draze: Tell me, why is it that you are NOT a villain?
Jake: What would you do if I were lynched today?
Jim: Who do you think the Kingmaker is?
Leaf: Do you think Native is townie?
Pand: Why havn't you posted yet?

Draze:

Current Scumpicks:
4. Everyone else.

And others.

Also:

Lurking: Not posting.
Defensive: On the defense, not attacking, preventing attack.
OMGUS: Oh My God U Suck, voting because you were voted, calling scum because you were called scum.

Why is it that you bombard me with baseless accusations? And also, you defend Jim, why? Is is because you want him to survive? Is it because if he dies, you'll be all alone?

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim & Panda (Jim: OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, only hunting when I point out that he isn't... Panda: baseless accusations, defending Jim.)

2. Joker (Encouraging not hunting, but attacking a single person constantly, showing dis-interest)

3. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum)

4. Jake and Leaf (LURKING!)

5. Everyone else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2011, 03:06:59 pm »

I retract my previous statement about painiac's statement, he just dissed my self questioning and It hurt my feelers.

No, he didn't. What are you talking about? You've not been disrespected yet in this game. You'll know you are when people start swearing heavily and questioning your intelligence.

Does it really matter if super's scum or not, jim? I don't think we will be able to find scum with him playing... Do You?
Even if It would mean myself being nightkilled, I would still try as hard as I can to get him lynched...

That's a curious question. Yes, it does matter. If he's scum, then we have to lynch him.

He's certainly the top suspect right now, but him being a humongous idiot hopefully won't hurt the hunt too much.

Supercharazad, you're being a giant fucking idiot. Calm down now or you will be lynched.

This is advice from a player who has a lot more experience than you. You should take it and listen to it. If you don't take a step back, calm down, pull your head out of your ass and take in the fresh air, I'll see to it that you are lynched.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28