Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 127

Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 148077 times)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2011, 04:56:00 pm »

New Londo Ruins, Lost Izalith and Ash Lake were here.

Blighttown is for babychildren.

Crayron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2011, 09:08:20 pm »

Are you saying Ash Lake was a challenge? Man, Ash Lake was easier than Blighttown.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2011, 11:55:09 pm »

Spoiler: Humanity (click to show/hide)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:21 am »

Are you saying Ash Lake was a challenge? Man, Ash Lake was easier than Blighttown.

Psh just wait until the game tries to fry your eyes right out of their sockets... IN REAL LIFE!

tagg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2011, 01:14:38 am »

Killed the Capra jerk. ...Now what? Garden? Depths? Somewhere else?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2011, 05:22:22 am »

Depths should be the next place I think? 

There is a gigantic [redacted].  It is gigantic.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

postal83

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2011, 02:30:40 pm »

How in the mother f do I kill the bell tower demon?  And please don't tell me I have to kill more of the gargoyles that are on the bell tower...

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2011, 04:34:24 pm »

How in the mother f do I kill the bell tower demon?  And please don't tell me I have to kill more of the gargoyles that are on the bell tower...

Its just those 2.  The fire is the worst part, takes lots of patience... or you can restore your humanity and pick people up to help.  If you are single player, you should be able to pick up a certain NPC... if you found him earlier.

Don't forget to go for the tail.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2011, 07:01:35 pm »

You can summon both Solaire and Lautrec for the belfry gargoyle fight.

Make sure to talk to Lautrec in Firelink first.

You can later summon Lautrec again for Gaping Dragon, and Solaire can go to several other bosses as well.

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2011, 09:17:06 pm »

I managed to pull it off on my own okay, but I had built up enough stats to use the Black Knight's Sword, managed to lop the tail off in a hit or two, made things a lot easier....
On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2011, 03:13:06 am »

Finished Blighttown. I think I kept missing the first bonfire for some reason. It wasn't really all that bad once I got to the first bonfire. Sure is a lot better than Valley of Defilement.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:05 am »

GARGOYLES. BELLTOWER GARGOYLES. WHY DO YOU EXIST?

Seriously? How the the hell do I beat these guys? I have the drake sword, and I beat the shit out of the first one pretty easy, but once the second one comes in and starts breathing fire everywhere I just can't get a hit in edgeways without one of them stumbling me.
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2011, 03:19:02 pm »

GARGOYLES. BELLTOWER GARGOYLES. WHY DO YOU EXIST?

Seriously? How the the hell do I beat these guys? I have the drake sword, and I beat the shit out of the first one pretty easy, but once the second one comes in and starts breathing fire everywhere I just can't get a hit in edgeways without one of them stumbling me.

Talk to Lautrec in Firelink.

Be in human form.

Summon Lautrec and Solaire.

Sit back while they win the fight for you.

Also
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:21:07 pm by Lumbajak »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2011, 03:26:25 pm »

Also
Nito, First of the Undead, Gravelord of the Dark, does not give a fuck about your table.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2011, 04:27:16 pm »

Spoiler: Praise the Sun! (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 127