Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Space Squad:Turn 4  (Read 6970 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Squad:Turn 4
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2011, 01:50:57 am »

True.
It could kinda be like, "Oh, hey, look, bullets!" but that seems like it wouldn't really make sense for more powerful stuff, like railguns or laser tanks in a research outpost.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2011, 12:09:16 pm »

Ugh, late again to the party! Sorry, dudes I hope it won't happen again!

Declan paused as he surveyed the situation, for the moment it seemed they had beat back the creatures. Cautiously he kicked one of the bat-like-things over with the toe of his boot, looking it over with an unimpressed eye.

As the intercom buzzed to life, he switched his attention to it's message.
"We've fought 'em off...Any remaining survivors, come to engineering. If we're going down, we're bringing this god-forsaken station with us."

"I need an ammo check. We move as a group, seems we're outnumbered as is, I don't want to make our odds any worse... We wait for Ivan to finish wining and dining this computer then we haul ass to Engineering before those stupid civvies do anything stupid and get us all killed..."

Try to raise Engineering on the intercom for a more detailed sit-rep

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Squad:Waitin' for dat PM
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2011, 04:24:21 pm »

-------------------------------Inventory---------------------------------------------
Spoiler: Declan J. Wickham (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ivan J. Kedal (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eric M. Wajick (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Felix W. Gustavson (click to show/hide)
-------------------------Turns!------------------------------------------------------

Wickham:(Req CHA 4, CHA 8, passed) You hail engineering and request a situation report. They respond, saying "Listen, we don't care who you are-This station is fucked either way. You know what? I've got a better idea. We'll give you 2 hours to come over here and negotiate with our leaders, but otherwise the Martian atmosphere is going to have a feast. Lt. Gregori out."

The comm goes silent.

Ivan: (Req INT 3, INT 7, passed)You finish the download process and bring up the intercom, moving aside as Wickham takes post.

Eric:

Felix:

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2011, 04:31:00 pm »

Bang on Engineering, "oi!, open the goddamn door"

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2011, 05:03:39 pm »

I was under the impression we still had to make our way through atmospherics and the med lab sections before we hit Engineering?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2011, 05:06:56 pm »

i dunno, my last action was head over to engineering and he didn't post anything so im assuming im there.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2011, 05:30:08 pm »

Ivan looks at Eric with a mix of curiosity and concern. "Wajick you are aware that that door leads to atmospherics, not engineering, right?" After finishing he turns back to the terminal that the Captain has vacated, and reviews the downloaded information. Still he keeps half an eye on Eric while he's doing it.

Skim the download, read any relevant information to the captain and translate out the medical jargon. Covertly keep an eye on Wajick for any more signs of space dementia.

ooc: Eric, your captain told you to stay put. I think X2y assumed you obeyed the order.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2011, 05:34:24 pm »

*watches Ivan* "im not going crazy!"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2011, 05:36:21 pm »

Ivan makes a mental note of Eric's increased paranoia.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2011, 05:38:49 pm »

Felix takes a step back from Eric.
"Calm down, and give me your gun."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2011, 05:40:32 pm »

*slings rifle*
"ok i am not giving up my weapon, especially in a hot place. you want to analyze me, do it when we're done"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2011, 05:50:30 pm »

"ok i am not giving up my weapon, especially in a hot place. you want to analyze me, do it when we're done"

Ivan doesn't even look up from terminal as he speaks. "Would that be before or after you strip off your armor and run around naked screaming that your blood is made of spiders?" He pauses for a moment and brings up a file before speaking again. "I may have something in my Medikit to take the edge off your nerves if you think it might help."
---

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2011, 06:40:58 pm »

Yea, you guys are still in the docking bay. Knave, post your turn and I'll get the next one underway.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2011, 06:44:00 pm »

Felix still looks at Eric nervously. He half-aims his LMG.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2011, 08:40:09 pm »

ooc: Maybe I should call knave foul again, that brought him last time... Now where is that foul knave! One does wonder how he's going to handle Wajick's tragic and possibly non-existent space dementia.
---
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11