Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Space Squad:Turn 4  (Read 6964 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Squad:YEP, FIRST TURN GODDAMNIT NEWSMUFFIN POST
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 02:52:47 pm »

Sorry I took so long.

Felix will train his speed on the gym track.

I believe Ivan stated that he'll be on the speed track (seems to be popular)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 03:02:34 pm »

He never said he was running at the track though.

Sorry I took so long.

Felix will sleep in the lounge, and look really cool while doing it.

What has the dear captain been smoking?

*Straight face*
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 03:03:58 pm »

He never said he was running at the track though.

Sorry I took so long.

Felix will sleep in the lounge, and look really cool while doing it.

What has the dear captain been smoking?

*Straight face*

Hey man, smoke em if you got em!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 03:11:43 pm »

Hey man, smoke em if you got em!

As the squad's doctor I would advise against smoking inside of a hermetically sealed titanium alloy can where all of the air has to be recirculated, not that I think you're going to pay that any mind though. Getting shot will still happen before you pollute the Life support system to the point that it stops filtering the Co2 and makes us all wet ourselves and turn blue and fetal. Probably.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 03:12:54 pm »

*looks over at the boring conversation*

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Squad:Waitin' for dat PM
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2011, 03:27:09 pm »

----------------------------Ship Status-------------------------------------------
4 Crewmembers(Including You 4)
500/500 HP
80 Fuel
Small Engine(5 Solar Units/Day, 2 LY/Day, Consumes 20 units/Day)
4 Life Support Units
Small Turret(Reqs:Hv. Wep., Demo Exp., unmanned)
Small Cannon(Reqs:Hv. Wep., 5 INT, 7 DEX, unmanned)
-----------------------------Training-------------------------------------------------
Bench Press(Trains STR, unmanned)
Gym Track(Trains SPE, Ivan)
Speed Punching Bag(Trains DEX, Wickham)
Holo-Library(Trains INT, Eric)
Lounge(Trains CHA, Felix)
-------------------------------Inventory---------------------------------------------
Spoiler: Declan J. Wickham (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ivan J. Kedal (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eric M. Wajick (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Felix W. Gustavson (click to show/hide)
-------------------------Turns!------------------------------------------------------
Wickham:(12)You make your rounds at the speed punching-bag, and while you feel you've improved, you feel as if you could've done better.(1/25)

Ivan:You check the ship for medical facilities;It, quite frankly, has almost the bare minimum. It's not minimal, but it's definitely not a good area, either. (4) You try and improve yourself, but you fail to do so. Looks like you should work harder next time, eh?(0/25)

Eric:(19)You gain much knowledge from your reading, and you feel more intelligent already!(2/30)

Felix:(4)You don't get much sleep, and, in fact, you look like a total nerd trying to!!!!(0/20)

The ship slowly swings into orbit, Galileo station coming into view against the massive backdrop of Mars and it's glistening cities comes into view as well. The station, although not visibly destroyed, is completely dark, with no lights online whatsoever, except for a few. The AI comes online and says, "Analyzing neutral target:Hull:75%. Power:0%. Lifeforms onboard:Positive. Life Support:Failing, 5 hours to total cease. One dock functioning. Weapons null."

Spoiler: Possible Destinations (click to show/hide)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Space Squad:Turn 2
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2011, 03:43:20 pm »

I call dibs on the next slot after Xanatos.

I'll create my char now.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 03:46:53 pm »

Position You Wish To Take: Scout (This REALLY should've been a starting class) if I can't have, Corpsman
Full Name: Johnathan Viltaris Falcon
Birthday: May 3rd 2575
Bio: A 19 year old with a knack for agility, but lacked in man-power. He was born in New york, and his early years were bad. He was bullied enough that its no question where he got his record speed. Running from bullies. He sgined up for the army to prove that he ISN'T some push over that can be just pushed around.
Do you have a loved one in the game universe currently?: Perfers to avoid to the question. Who knows?
Preferred location in the world: New York City

Strength: 3
Speed: 10
Intellect: 5
Dexterity: 2
Charisma: 5
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2011, 03:47:42 pm »

"Well shit! This ain't the welcoming committee I was expecting..."

Wickham heads for the Comms to try and raise anyone "This is the U.G.S.S. Washington, we will be docking shortly to provide assistance. If possible please alert us to your condition and any casualities you may have."

Check the computer to see if it has a crew manifest and transmit a message to Command of the situation and inform them we will be conducting search and evacuation as needed.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2011, 03:51:40 pm »

wouldn't be better if we do a scan first?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2011, 03:54:32 pm »

Well the computer did scan and found life signs.
But, I'm unsure if the ship has any more detailed sensors onboard.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2011, 03:57:19 pm »

The ship doesn't. Mind you, the government knows your just a new squad and has no expectations beyond the fact that you'll probably complete the first mission and die soon afterwards. Let's hope that doesn't happen!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2011, 03:58:19 pm »

Alright then, suit up and station next to docking platform in case of welcome parties.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2011, 04:02:20 pm »

Ivan whistles through his teeth and checks the AI's readouts. "Sir, unless we have very good luck there is very little no chance of getting of help arriving before they run out of air." Ivan clicks his tongue. "We may not have the tech to do a detailed sweep but let me try something before we lock and load..."

Ivan will attempt to use the current scans to cross reference the readings we have now with the last known information on the station in an attempt to find more detail. (More/less Life signs, etc)
---

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2011, 04:11:06 pm »

Ivan whistles through his teeth and checks the AI's readouts. "Sir, unless we have very good luck there is very little no chance of getting of help arriving before they run out of air." Ivan clicks his tongue. "We may not have the tech to do a detailed sweep but let me try something before we lock and load..."

Ivan will attempt to use the current scans to cross reference the readings we have now with the last known information on the station in an attempt to find more detail. (More/less Life signs, etc)

"Good thinking." Wickham nodded. "Help might be too far away but we might be able to use resources on board the station to alleviate the problem. Command says it's normal procedure for them to send a ship to contact UGSS when there's a problem. The station, should have some sort of escape vessel that could be used to help with evacuations if there's more than we can take on board the Washington."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11