Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: CASOG Project - Back up!  (Read 13879 times)

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CASOG Project - Temporarily down.
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »

Where do we re-sign up? Do I need to send another message to you, and where is the new wiki?
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

tNok85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CASOG Project - Temporarily down.
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2011, 10:03:27 pm »

Where do we re-sign up? Do I need to send another message to you, and where is the new wiki?

http://www.casog.com/

Everything is looking good. I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is (hopefully) going to make everything a *LOT* easier to coordinate going forward.

Edit: Whoops. Just cleaned up the disaster of a main page... never reformatted that. :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:27:47 pm by tNok85 »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CASOG Project - Back up!
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2011, 01:17:09 am »

I can't actually sign in, for some reason, but regarding this thread; http://www.casog.com/wiki/index.php/Special:AWCforum/st/id28/#post_114

Even when I've written the Golden Age, it still leads to a page called the Golden Age of Expansion, which is a bit more specific. Electors is just Imperial Electors though, so that might need changing.

EDIT: Oops, missed the re-register part.

EDIT: And it actually seems that's not the case anymore. Some links go to a (non-existant atm) page called the Golden Age, some to the Golden Age of Expansion, etc etc.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:24:37 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Singularity-SRX

• Bay Watcher
  • *shudders*
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2011, 01:29:22 am »

Ok, so I just re-registered, I'll add to the discussion there :D
Quote from: Vertigon
slamming his left hand into the baby's face
I came to this forum with no intention of ever uttering that phrase.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2011, 07:06:31 am »

All right I singed up as well.

Singularity-SRX

• Bay Watcher
  • *shudders*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2011, 07:55:04 am »

All right I singed up as well.
Sounds like it hurt :P
Quote from: Vertigon
slamming his left hand into the baby's face
I came to this forum with no intention of ever uttering that phrase.

tNok85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2011, 08:39:48 am »

I can't actually sign in, for some reason, but regarding this thread; http://www.casog.com/wiki/index.php/Special:AWCforum/st/id28/#post_114

Even when I've written the Golden Age, it still leads to a page called the Golden Age of Expansion, which is a bit more specific. Electors is just Imperial Electors though, so that might need changing.

EDIT: Oops, missed the re-register part.

EDIT: And it actually seems that's not the case anymore. Some links go to a (non-existant atm) page called the Golden Age, some to the Golden Age of Expansion, etc etc.

Yeah - I didn't write the Faraj Empire - I only copied over the links that were already there. You can do that for anything you plan to write about, just toss the double square brackets around it. Later you can just click that, it takes you to an empty page linked like that, and write it. Even the regular wikipedia has the occasional dead link - it's there to expand on.

Everybody who signed up is contrib again.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2011, 08:53:08 am »

I mean I was actually using these; |

It's so you can write [[oh|wow]] or something - the text will show 'wow' as the link, but it will lead to the page called 'oh'.

EDIT: Fixed the links, all links of the Electors now go to a page called Faraj Imperial Electors and all mentions of the Golden Age to a page called Golden Age of Expansion.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:59:28 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

tNok85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2011, 09:33:35 am »

I mean I was actually using these; |

It's so you can write [[oh|wow]] or something - the text will show 'wow' as the link, but it will lead to the page called 'oh'.

EDIT: Fixed the links, all links of the Electors now go to a page called Faraj Imperial Electors and all mentions of the Golden Age to a page called Golden Age of Expansion.

Ahhh - gotcha. :D

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2011, 01:07:17 pm »

Okay, guys, I've been discussing this with tNok a little bit, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in it.

To any of you who've checked out Sagan IV (and those of you who haven't really should), you'll know how the concept works, basically. The idea is basically forum roleplaying on a galactic scale. People choose a race / faction of a race to "represent" and roleplay their galactic interactions with all the other races.

More info / sign ups here.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:04 pm »

Stupid question; we could still worldbuild freely on the side, right? If yes, I'm all for it. I'll have to create a new race for roleplaying, though.

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2011, 01:22:41 pm »

I guess so? :p People could also probably juggle multiple races if they wanted to, it happened in Sagan IV.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2011, 01:27:18 pm »

Alright, I'm standing firm with the Borzori's position though.

I've had that Idea for YEARS.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2011, 10:36:07 am »

We've got 13 pages of posts, and only like 10 sign ups and only like 7 wiki entries? What is this?!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2011, 10:46:51 am »

well i can't start my postings until humanity or some other highly advance civ shows up so i can start building up my robot civ.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18