Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armor Display  (Read 541 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Armor Display
« on: February 02, 2011, 01:02:17 pm »

There was some interest when I mentioned it before, but I've made a better armor rack, sorta.  I've always wondered what an armor rack IS, since it's only made of stone or something.  Is it just an upright stick, with no actual armor on it?  Well, I fixed that.  This is a makeshift armor stand, which takes 1 helm, 1 breastplate, 2 gauntlets, 1 greaves, 2 high boots, and 1 shield, plus one existing unconstructed armor stand.  Well, actually anything for those slots.  You could use a thong and mittens for all it cares, so long as you have all 8 pieces of armor and 1 stand.  The colors are a little wonky, since I don't think you can make custom works like this use the color of their component parts.  As in, a blue armor stand used here, will still produce a gray stand, because custom structures have strict colors.  But still!

Note that these won't count towards a noble's room requirements or mandates, nor can you assign barracks from them, although they share the same name.

So yeah, if anyone wants it, grab it, because I seemed to remember someone before saying something about wanting it?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)