Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Biology suggest  (Read 24057 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Biology suggest
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2011, 09:16:28 pm »

The cell spends 3eu to move upwards, there is nothing here but there is something large further upwards.

"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2011, 09:17:28 pm »

Can we determine if it is a cell, a multi-celled organism, or an inanimate object?
Hmm...Look around, try to circle it to get alternate views.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2011, 09:20:04 pm »

There is nothing to see but the object upwards (rolls say empty).
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2011, 09:21:46 pm »

Attempt to consume a small part of the object.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2011, 09:23:13 pm »

The cell is too far away to interact with the object.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2011, 09:23:45 pm »

Look in all directions. If nothing catches your eye, move further upwards.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »

The cell spends 3eu to move upwards, there is a wall of cells, dead cells...all stuck together.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2011, 09:33:52 pm »

Dead skin?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
See if you can't re-animate a few even though that makes zero sense. Or salvage useful items.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2011, 09:34:50 pm »

The dead cells are all stuck together the cell cant pull them off to eat any of them.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2011, 09:35:37 pm »

Eat them in smaller chunks, then, or use your flagellum to help pull them apart.
Also, loot for abilities.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2011, 09:37:00 pm »

The flagellum? it is for movement not for extracellular manipulation...and they are stuck to well together to eat any.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2011, 09:40:07 pm »

Upgrade the flagellum to do so?
Also, LOOT THEM FOR ABILITIES! >:(
Failing that, explore and look for stuff to eat as well as an organism who can feed off of this being.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2011, 09:52:10 pm »

The cell can feel frantic movement to the north along this large dead cell wall, but the cell cant see anything in that direction.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 02, 2011, 09:53:39 pm »

No upgrades? Aw...
Investigate.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2011, 09:55:21 pm »

dont say investigate please...either move or something else...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20