Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Buying from THQ store from outside the US  (Read 1107 times)

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
Buying from THQ store from outside the US
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »

Some days ago I signed up for the beta of Company of Heroes Online. I didn't play, as it never finished downloading. So now the beta is closing, and they are giving codes for buying Company of Heroes Gold for $5. I already own CoH, as it came with my graphics card but I wanted the expansion so I got the code, got to THQ store, entered the code and when willing to fill the billing form I realized that the only countries available were the USA, Canada and Mexico, and I'm from Argentina. So I sent them an email, but in the meanwhile, has anybody here bought something from there from any other country? I'm affraid I'll lose my code if I don't buy this. If there happens to be no way for me to buy from here, would anybody who has the code and already owns the game or isn't interested in it gift it to me? Of course I would gift you back something on Steam for the same $5 price.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm gonna post this same thread on their forums since it's more likely that some of the guys there knows something about this. Nothing yet.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:06:16 am by Nistenf »

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
Re: Buying from THQ store from outside the US
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 10:07:26 am »

Sorry for the bump, but since I posted this late at night yesterday maybe more people can see it now