Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Gyrandor Age 2 Turn 6  (Read 11398 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: Gyrandor Age 2 Turn 1
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2011, 06:54:56 pm »

I guess that we'll have to play with three people until we find someone to replace Ragnarok.

Anyway, an new age has dawned!

3 (I guess I deserve it after my last roll) + 29 = 32

I spend six points making a race.

Suddenly a snake in the great forest, slithering along the leaf covered floor, spots it's prey. It lunges forward through the air and grabs a small, magical creature. As it ingests the animal it glows, transforming into a new race. The god Omegastick sees what has happened and is greatly pleased by this, as such he multiplies them. He speaks to them in a previously unheard tongue, telling them what they should do to please him.

The Serpalsh. They are dusky-skinned and have a snake-like hindquarters. They can consume other living things to power their own healing. They are noted for the almost supernatural skill of their magic-users. They are famous for their stables. Their government is a plutocracy that is ethical in its own way. (Thank you Seventh Sanctum)

I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Gyrandor Age 1 Turn 10
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2011, 07:14:57 pm »

9+(1+3=4)= 13
Spend 10 to create an avatar.

The new good inspects the intruder, deciding that a more imposing form would gain some respect.
He dives into the ground below the crater. At first there was silence, then the ground started to shake as a huge shell emerges from the center of the crater. A monstrous bug with with deadly pincers for mandibles roars. "I AM RA'KNAR! THE SWARM LORD!"
(Yeah I know, cheesy title.)
Upon closer inspection, one would notice thousands upon thousands of much smaller insects, were crawling in and out of various holes imbeded upon his shell, as if he was one living hive. (Theese bugs are not a race.. yet.)

So that leaves me with 3 points.. and it will be +1 next turn?

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Gyrandor Age 1 Turn 10
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2011, 07:37:21 pm »

Yes.

4+5+3+1=13
I spend 6 points on a race, and 1 point commanding my avatar.
"And the Lord Dargoth looked to the sea he had created so long ago, and found a single crag of rock in the center of the sea. And he stood on the island and surveyed his domain, and all the spirits inhabiting his twilight realm watched in terror, save one. It alone remained and met his gaze. And the Lord Dargoth laughed, and said:
'Look, ye shades, upon your peer! For he alone among you does not cower in my presence! And for this deed, I shall grant him the gift of intellect!'
And with that, the shade was enlightened, and his kin were too enlightened, and the Lord Dargoth commanded them to build a great citadel at the crag, and they did so, and it was made of pure shadow, with ramparts that were perfectly smooth, and was seven miles in height. So began the reign of Symaeil, Tower of the Stars."

I have 6 points remaining.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:43:11 pm by AntiAntiMatter »
[/post]

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: Gyrandor Age 2 Turn 2
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2011, 02:38:32 pm »

Turn 2

6 + 26 = 32

I spend 4 points commanding a race and 1 point commanding my avatar. I then spend five points advancing a civilization.

The Serpalsh, revering Omegastick as their creator, set about building a small village. They use their primitive technology to create small huts and build themselves beds for sleep, fires for warmth and stables for keeping horses. You see, these Serpalsh are masters of horses and mounts in general; they breed the best animals and are equally good at riding them.

Meanwhile, Omega arrives at the crater and sees this 'Ra'knar'. Omega's mouth slowly opens and a voice booms down from the heavens, echoing throughout Gyrandor.

"You are the avatar of the new god, Ultimuh, correct? You do not belong here, be gone, beast!"

Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2011, 03:02:59 pm »

3+1 =4  then the dice 4+4=8 so in total its 12

Hmm.. I was planning on something different, but I cannot pass an opportunity liken this.
I use Command Avatar for 1 point, which leaves me with 11 for next turn.

The gigantic bug widens its gigantic mandibles. To show itself more threatening and a thundering voice yet again echoes across the crater. "I Go where I please and Settle where I want! You challenge me with your words!"
Suddenly the deafening sound of thousands upon thousands of insect wings buzzed violently, causing vibrations which could shatter steel.

(So, would this be Command Avatar, an Event or something else? Need to know in order to spends the points.)
(edit: Command Avatar it is, took 1 point away since its age 2 now.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:11:29 pm by Ultimuh »

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2011, 04:00:47 pm »

It would be command avatar.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2011, 04:08:18 pm »

It would be command avatar.

Ok, I have spent those points now.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2011, 04:09:34 pm »

Command avatar is one point.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2011, 04:11:06 pm »

Oooh.. you are right.. I kinda missread that.. changeing it now..

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2011, 10:11:14 pm »

4+1+6=11
I spend 5 points on advancing a civilization. I spend one point commanding my avatar.

"The Lord Dargoth stood triumphant over his glorious construction. But he felt rumbles of power in the east, and so he went there to challenge whatever monstrosity awaited him. And he arrived in the great crater, and decreed:
'Identify thyself, kinsman! Be ye friend or foe?'
In his absence, the shades began studying the workings of the universe, and learned to manipulate their primal essence. They learned the art of shadow, and the shades are still known to this day as the creators of the most brilliant illusions known to Gyrandor, and none have ever seen the true form of a shade since."

I have 5 points.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:06:14 am by AntiAntiMatter »
[/post]

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2011, 10:13:51 pm »

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2011, 10:21:29 pm »

[/post]

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: Gyrandor Age 2 Turn 3
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2011, 11:04:37 am »

Turn 3

6 + 22 = 28

I spend a point commanding my avatar. I also spend two points corrupting Oremeth further to -2.

Omega speaks once more,

"I am Omega, I was the first here and I shall be the last."

He leaves it at that, putting on his grey helmet and turning around to walk away. Suddenly, he goes still as if listening to something and turns back around.

"Dragon, what is it you are here for?"
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2011, 04:37:53 pm »

By the way, guys, what RPG system do you think we should use after the game is finished? It would be a good idea to decide now so we can all get acquainted with it.

I know GURPS, Cartomancy and Paranoia personally, but I can learn a new one if needed.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2011, 05:19:05 pm »

1+6+5+1=13

I spend 1 point commanding my avatar.

"The Lord Dargoth looked upon the wretched abomination before him, and cried out:

'What are your intentions, beast? What are your dealings with the traitor Omega? Speak!'

And the Lord Dargoth let out a roar of challenge that echoed through the crater."

I have 12 points remaining.

I am familiar with 3.5 and 4th edition DnD, and can learn a new system if required.

[/post]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13