Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 416

Author Topic: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!  (Read 365301 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!
« Reply #5940 on: July 24, 2014, 02:30:46 am »

Looks like Israel has targeted the Gaza power plant, and the strip no longer has power. Some generators here and there, but I can't imagine they'll run long what with the blockade. Combined with the Israeli ban on media entering the country, and their firing on AlJazeera offices, it seems likely we're going to be getting a lot less news about what's actually happening in Gaza very soon.

(No sources, second hand and twitter accounts, more details when I get them)
Obviously these dirty Palestians have lost the right to have electricity because they dare to fight against the enemy which considers the 100:1 casualty ratio as "not enough" and has blocked you from getting building supplies.

Why the fuck did they block building supplies, I have no idea. Maybe all Palestinian buildings are actually illegal because terrorists can hide in them. After all, only Israeli citizens deserve to live in buildings, and Palestinians have to earn that right. Clearly.

It's like Israelis consider all Palestinians as "sub-humans". Very appalling, considering their history.
._.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: July 24, 2014, 02:50:11 am »

Looks like Israel has targeted the Gaza power plant, and the strip no longer has power. Some generators here and there, but I can't imagine they'll run long what with the blockade. Combined with the Israeli ban on media entering the country, and their firing on AlJazeera offices, it seems likely we're going to be getting a lot less news about what's actually happening in Gaza very soon.

Obviously these dirty Palestians have lost the right to have electricity because they dare to fight against the enemy which considers the 100:1 casualty ratio as "not enough" and has blocked you from getting building supplies.

Why the fuck did they block building supplies, I have no idea. Maybe all Palestinian buildings are actually illegal because terrorists can hide in them. After all, only Israeli citizens deserve to live in buildings, and Palestinians have to earn that right. Clearly.

It's like Israelis consider all Palestinians as "sub-humans". Very appalling, considering their history.

building supplies were blocked because evidently they were never used to build houses or schools or hospitals but they sure as hell were used to build the tunnels that cross the israeli border with the sole intention of targeting civilians, not bombs shelters or food storage mind you.
you know a friend of mine found one of these tunnels by chance while taking a piss over on the israeli border side.   

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: July 24, 2014, 03:00:35 am »

building supplies were blocked because evidently they were never used to build houses or schools or hospitals

Well since Palestinians live in buildings, you are totally wrong.

EDIT: Unless you're trying to say that Palestinians construct their buildings from dirt.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:04:25 am by Sergarr »
._.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: July 24, 2014, 03:33:38 am »

building supplies were blocked because evidently they were never used to build houses or schools or hospitals

Well since Palestinians live in buildings, you are totally wrong.

EDIT: Unless you're trying to say that Palestinians construct their buildings from dirt.

how am i wrong? you think the supplies are used for buildings when its clear as the sun that they are not! fact is the Hamas takes most if not all of the supplies and use them as they see fit by withholding food and medical supplies from civilians while jacking up the price and holding a monopoly over everyone not to mention that they murder anyone who tries to oppose them.
our fight is not with the Palestinians but with the Hamas.
also would you like to see pictures of the so far found 32 mile long tunnels? i've go more then a few   

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: July 24, 2014, 03:35:17 am »

Very appalling, considering their history.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: July 24, 2014, 03:42:09 am »

that rule was for ad hominem, you figurative jackhammer

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: July 24, 2014, 04:13:32 am »

Hush now

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:32 am »

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/07/24/imminent-terror-attack-on-norway/

In the name of the religion of peace, of course.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: July 24, 2014, 06:04:09 am »

As always, accidents DO happen.
First of all, this is indeed tragic and whoever is in charge for this fiasco should be put behind bars.
I don't think those kids were meat shields for hamas, no,  this was not the case here. the case here is a tragic mistake that whoever responsible for it should be thrown behind bars and contrary to popular believes, israel does throw soldiers to jail for errors such as this one.
Nobody is going to be put behind bars for this.  Why aren't you criticizing the IDF for refusing to take any actual responsibility, even though you have previously indicated that it should be taken?  Why have you now changed your position to "shit happens"?

In addition, when "accidents" happen on a regular basis (see the rest of that article) then it suggests there is a massive institutional problem.  If I run over 5 children on the way home that is not ok, even if I didn't have any specific intent to do so.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: July 24, 2014, 06:26:29 am »

Burningpet, what is your point? That Islamist terrorists exists? Because yeah, I don't think anyone here (or anyone sane) deny that this is the case.

Anyway, I still deny that Israel acted to protect its citizens. More Israeli died since the beginning of Protective Edge than over the last years.

Frankly, it is impressive how much Hamas' combat capabilities has improved since Cast Lead. Back then, Israel lost 10 soldiers (Including 4 FF casualties) over the course of what I think was a 2-week ground engagement (Well, the ground operation started on the 5th, and Cast Lead ended on the 18th, but I'm not sure if the ground troops stayed till the end).

This time, they already lost what, 35 over a week? That's a higher casualty rate than what Hezbollah managed to inflict on Israel in 2006 (121 over 34 days, or 3.5/day).

I wonder if Nethanyahu was expecting such resistance when he ordered the ground assault, and whether he'll dare to send in ground troops next time.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: July 24, 2014, 06:34:50 am »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/24/air-algerie-says-it-has-lost-contact-with-plane/

This is what, the fourth aircraft-related major accident in six months?
._.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: July 24, 2014, 07:14:16 am »

Frankly, it is impressive how much Hamas' combat capabilities has improved since Cast Lead.
Some analysis on Hamas:
The two previous IDF operations in the Gaza Strip, Cast Lead and Pillar of Defense, took Hamas by surprise. This time, the organization painstakingly planned for this attack over years. In contrast, the IDF did not appropriately assess the scope of the threat of the underground tunnels.

Why the fuck did they block building supplies, I have no idea. Maybe all Palestinian buildings are actually illegal because terrorists can hide in them.
Apparently the ban is only for the private sector (because of fears the materials would be used for tunnels). Building materials that are used for UN projects (which includes housing, schools etc) get through after approval.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: July 24, 2014, 07:45:00 am »

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: July 24, 2014, 08:01:58 am »

Isis orders all women and girls in Mosul to undergo FGM.
Not very unexpected :|
Actually it is a bit unexpected, even for ISIS, I don't think that is as common practice in the Middle East as it is in parts of Africa.
Holy shit, 4 million potential victims, that is just terrible.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: July 24, 2014, 08:06:50 am »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/24/air-algerie-says-it-has-lost-contact-with-plane/

This is what, the fourth aircraft-related major accident in six months?

And the second to have seemingly vanished into thin air. While it vanished over land this time, they might as well be searching an ocean surface because there are vast stretches of uninhabited desert near where it disappeared and along it's flight route.

Radar coverage in Africa is probably even spottier and again, we run into the problem of the militaries not wanting to share radar data.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 416