Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 416

Author Topic: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!  (Read 365641 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!
« Reply #5685 on: July 21, 2014, 11:22:51 am »

That analogy would make a lot more sense if Israel was known for ignoring Hamas militants hiding in hospitals.
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
What I mean is that those mobsters would have known that inside a hospital they'd be safe from the US armed forces.
You'd have to be a very naive Hamas recruit to expect the same from the Israeli army.
  They should have expected it, doesn't justify a crime.

It only shows that shooting the meatshield doesn't work.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: July 21, 2014, 11:29:20 am »

Snippy Snoopy

Enough fabricating completely false lies again, thank you.

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: July 21, 2014, 11:30:06 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2014
This makes me facepalm so hard. Not you - there might not be anything better or you didn't find it. Talking about the people who maintain that wiki list.

Obviously we want a list with attacks in BOTH directions to glean anything meaningful other than partisan talking points. 

Does anybody know of such a resource? I can't seem to find one myself.
Cauliflower Labs – Geologically realistic world generator devblog

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: July 21, 2014, 11:33:47 am »

This makes me facepalm so hard. Not you - there might not be anything better or you didn't find it. Talking about the people who maintain that wiki list.

Obviously we want a list with attacks in BOTH directions to glean anything meaningful other than partisan talking points. 

Yeah, i mentioned that its one sided and doesn't show the whole picture.

Although, it also doesn't show other offensive acts against israel outside shooting rockets.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: July 21, 2014, 11:35:54 am »

Although, it also doesn't show other offensive acts against israel outside shooting rockets.

That page IS specifically about rocket attacks, so, not a surprise it doesn't list offensive acts against Israel other than rockets. It does mention a mortar shell or two though.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: July 21, 2014, 11:40:21 am »

Hospitals have a duty to treat the wounded.  "They were treating combatants" is absolutely no a valid reason to target a hospital, doing so would be a war crime.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: July 21, 2014, 11:49:46 am »

That page IS specifically about rocket attacks, so, not a surprise it doesn't list offensive acts against Israel other than rockets. It does mention a mortar shell or two though.

Point is?

Hospitals have a duty to treat the wounded.  "They were treating combatants" is absolutely no a valid reason to target a hospital, doing so would be a war crime.

Yeah, that's the reason israel doesn't target hospitals for treating terrorist combatants. if it had done so, it would have been forced to bomb its own hospitals.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: July 21, 2014, 11:53:43 am »

Point is?

Yeah, that's the reason israel doesn't target hospitals for treating terrorist combatants. if it had done so, it would have been forced to bomb its own hospitals.

Then what's the reason for bombing a hospital that isn't even being used for missile launching?

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: July 21, 2014, 11:54:42 am »

Although that might belong in the european thread.

http://aharedim.blogspot.co.il/2014/07/blog-post_182.html
Jewish businesses after the anti-semite muslim riots

Does anyone still believe GG fabricated lie that the french decided to ban those riots because of jewish violence?

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: July 21, 2014, 11:57:18 am »

Yes, and I mentioned that it wasn't because of you, but that this fact makes it almost completely useless for interpreting what's going on and motives, unless I want to spend like 6 hours collating it myself (which I don't, nor does anybody else here I'm sure)...

I think it would be better to not bother, unless a mixed list is available, honestly.

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: July 21, 2014, 11:57:27 am »

I don't think GlyphGryph ever said that the ban was because of jews being violent?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: July 21, 2014, 12:01:32 pm »

Protip: don't immediately dismiss anything people say as lies. Even if you believe it to be false, there can be other reasons for that, such as misinormation, misunderstanding, lack of knowledge of facts, etc. Either way, it only serves to show you as paranoid and unable to argue reasonably, and to make people angry.

(The fuck's a "false lie" anyway, something that looks like a lie but isn't? Wouldn't that just be the truth?)

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: July 21, 2014, 12:06:59 pm »

(The fuck's a "false lie" anyway, something that looks like a lie but isn't? Wouldn't that just be the truth?)
Yeah that's what I was thinking "I'm gonna look cool and hip by seeming like I'm lying, but actually tell the truth and only those in-the-know will catch on that it's the truth"   :D

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: July 21, 2014, 12:07:37 pm »

I don't know if it was GG-no-re or someone else, but someone DID say that the French were banning protests over Israel because of a feared reaction from the jews in reaction to the protests.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: July 21, 2014, 12:13:54 pm »

Did they? I don't remember reading this.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 416