Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 48

Author Topic: BYOR 6.3 - Game Over: Town Gets Lucky. Survivor Loses Only Brother. :'(  (Read 129694 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Day 1: Sheriff Org
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2011, 05:10:17 pm »

I find it better that I read and stuff rather than listen to you bicker about who could be scum or what not. Its not very scummy really, since I am town, and I'd rather do this myself mmmkay?

Then maybe you should ask some questions of your own, Mr. Scum?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2011, 05:22:51 pm »

And if worst comes to worst, we will know if he is town or not right :D
Explain your logic.

Well by"If worst comes to worst" I mean If he gets night killed and then we find out if he is Either town or Not, Right? *

Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2011, 05:31:09 pm »

Well by"If worst comes to worst" I mean If he gets night killed and then we find out if he is Either town or Not, Right? *
Please, elaborate further on how the phrase "if worst comes to worst" can be used to describe a situation where the person I consider the hardest to read getting NKed day 1.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 10, 2011, 05:47:21 pm »

Please, elaborate further on how the phrase "if worst comes to worst" can be used to describe a situation where the person I consider the hardest to read getting NKed day 1.
Oh so are you saying that finding out if he is truely town or truely scum by him being dead is not the worst way of finding out if he is what he is?

What I mean by saying worst comes to worst:
Org Might be investigated and who ever investigates him gets kinged= Best scenario for dealing with Org
Org doesn't get targeted by anyone= Median scenario
Org gets nightkilled, We find out if he is scum or not= worst case dealing with org since he is killed and no longer really has an affect on game... (and may Bring out some wine...)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 10, 2011, 05:53:28 pm »

Oh so are you saying that finding out if he is truely town or truely scum by him being dead is not the worst way of finding out if he is what he is?

Org Might be investigated and who ever investigates him gets kinged= Best scenario for dealing with Org
Org gets nightkilled, We find out if he is scum or not= worst case dealing with org since he is killed and no longer really has an affect on game... (and may Bring out some wine...)
I am so easy to read Nirur.
Shut up.
Geez
Everyone getting hostile with the guy with the vote.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2011, 05:56:58 pm »

I am so easy to read Nirur.
Shut up.
Geez
Everyone getting hostile with the guy with the vote.
Yah you aren't really hard to read at all... Your not really high on my scum list...
Do you have an idea of who you think is scum right now Org?

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2011, 05:58:14 pm »

Okay. I will vote for who I think is scum.
Myself.
Not anyone.
Way to stop the ongoing discussion, dude. But OK, you da law, so, what is your plan? Will you ask us questions or opinions? Should we point out stuff to you? Who are your top suspects?

Book-Who do you think would bring the most info if they were lynched right now?
Probably someone who is experienced but quiet or hard to read. Maybe Jokerman, Pandarsenic, or Ottofar (or Org, but I doubt he'll self-hammer).

PPE: Org: Not hostile, but we were moving nicely along RVS until you told everyone to shut up, so of course now everyone wants to poke you with a stick or hear what you have to say or what your plan is. So, what's the deal?
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2011, 06:08:37 pm »

I'm saying it's the only way for a non-mason townie to figure out anyone's role.
Someone dies most nights, and I don't particularly trust investigators, especially in a crazy setup like the ones Webadict makes. It's great if the scum gets blocked or protected against, but unlikely to happen N1.

If the scum kill, which is likely, what sort of person would you rather they kill?

Yah you aren't really hard to read at all... Your not really high on my scum list...
If you have a scum list, then please give your reads on everyone.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2011, 06:16:59 pm »

I'm saying it's the only way for a non-mason townie to figure out anyone's role.
Someone dies most nights, and I don't particularly trust investigators, especially in a crazy setup like the ones Webadict makes. It's great if the scum gets blocked or protected against, but unlikely to happen N1.

If the scum kill, which is likely, what sort of person would you rather they kill?

If you have a scum list, then please give your reads on everyone.
Yep...
Its not much of a list yet...
The only person on it so far is org...and hes on the bottom

I would hope that the scum kill is toaster... But thats just because I have an Ant-toaster avatar...

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2011, 06:19:53 pm »

Funny list. Sounds like brown-nosing to me. You want to get on his good side so he doesn't choose you?
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2011, 06:27:30 pm »

I'm not brown nosing... Just don't really have that much info and org doesn't really look that scummy...

I am going to re read through this game from the beginning and make a real scum list now...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2011, 06:35:09 pm »

Okay. I will vote for who I think is scum.
Myself.
Not anyone.
Way to stop the ongoing discussion, dude. But OK, you da law, so, what is your plan? Will you ask us questions or opinions? Should we point out stuff to you? Who are your top suspects?

Book-Who do you think would bring the most info if they were lynched right now?
Probably someone who is experienced but quiet or hard to read. Maybe Jokerman, Pandarsenic, or Ottofar (or Org, but I doubt he'll self-hammer).

PPE: Org: Not hostile, but we were moving nicely along RVS until you told everyone to shut up, so of course now everyone wants to poke you with a stick or hear what you have to say or what your plan is. So, what's the deal?
Okay, lets see. Top suspects.
Pandar, lurky lurk.
Saint Draze. Bullshit dont lynch me stuff. Kinda annoying. Also, the buddying thing yeah. I probably should lynch him.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2011, 06:51:30 pm »

Mysterious blue puppet has been really quiet lately...

Annnd I am going to shut Up now so I won't dig myself a deeper hole...
I am not good at asking questions...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2011, 06:59:21 pm »

Mysterious blue puppet has been really quiet lately...

Annnd I am going to shut Up now so I won't dig myself a deeper hole...
I am not good at asking questions...
Deflecting.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2011, 07:09:34 pm »

-_-
Okay then
Org... You accuse pan of lurking yet the Person who has posted the least is Mysterious Blue Puppet...

Whats up with that then?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 48