Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: The Jungle Doctor  (Read 9400 times)

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
Re: The Jungle Doctor
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2011, 01:45:11 pm »

Go find a book, to read. We don't want to talk to these people with their language of whatever it is.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2011, 03:26:24 pm »

Go back to the medical supply room and take every damn thing you can get your hands on. You never know when you might need randm pills.
You try to take some pills from the medical supply room, but find that the Bear-Yeti-Lady rummaging through there for something.
You REALLY, REALLY HOPE that she isn't looking for the tranquilizer gun. There isn't one instance going through your head that involves her having a gun and NOT going on a shooting rampage. Even if it only shoots tranquilizers, she could probably eat them once they're asleep or something.

Combine Blood Bank with Tranquilisaer gun, make All Night Blood Bank
You consider the various awsome ways you could combine these two devices, but decide against it; you only have one shot with the tranquilizer anyway!

Explore the town. Get to know everybody.
introduce the blood bank to the vendor of questionable meat
Passionately. Very passionately.

You take a look around the town, it's not very large. It puts you in mind of one of those wild west towns with only one main road and huts lined on both sides, only instead of it being surrounded by desert, it's surrounded by jungle, and instead of these, there are these.

You draw an incredibly shitty sketch of it.

You take a look in the first food stall, Blood Bank in hand. You look at the chef/owner and yell "HEY!"
"Hello!" he responds."
HE SPEAKS ENGLISH. You consider tearing him up, but realize that if this shitty chef lives to reproduce, his kids will also know ENGLISH. And, in turn, his kid's kids will know ENGLISH too. You have a brief image of a world where ENGLISH is the only language, and a single tear bead of sweat rolls from your eye.
You decide it best to just yell at him for the food, he apologizes, but you're pretty unconvinced he's going to change anything about his health standards.

ITEMS
Tranquilizer gun (Single-use) x1
Blood Bank

What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:21:14 pm by Heliman »

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2011, 03:30:17 pm »

Ask him about the town. Also, find out what happened to Pedro the lazy Mexican.
[/post]

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2011, 03:40:32 pm »

Not that we know any Pedros of course...
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2011, 03:48:24 pm »

If he won't change his health standard, force him to eat three of his own tacos by threatening him with THE BLOOD BANK.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2011, 04:31:40 pm »

Go ask Glenda/Olga/Yeti if we are the only clinic around. Wonder why we are here and have so many days off.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2011, 12:40:31 pm »

Well, Doctor, I wish you luck on your travels.

I'm banning myself from the bay12 forums for awhile, but before I left I wanted to come say goodbye because, even though it's young, I know this would have become one of my favorite threads on this forum. And when I get back I hope to read a lot more of you and your passionate tongue.

Goodbizzle.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2011, 04:35:53 pm »

Well, Doctor, I wish you luck on your travels.
I'm banning myself from the bay12 forums for awhile, but before I left I wanted to come say goodbye because, even though it's young, I know this would have become one of my favorite threads on this forum. And when I get back I hope to read a lot more of you and your passionate tongue.
Goodbizzle.
(( :'( Dammit you're gonna make me cry over here..))

Wonder why we are here and have so many days off.
You have no idea exactly why you're here, there was this pretty memo that listed all the good you could do, but you didn't read a page of it. Who actually reads memos anyway?.
At any rate, you figure that you're here because Mexicans are too poor to actually pay for proper hospitals, so the peace core has to step in to stop them from killing themselves and bathing in feces. Considering what you ate for dinner yesterday, you assume that the peace core was successful at at least one of the two.

((You got two days off because the first day you got into a car crash and didn't arrive until late in the evening, and the today you have Montezuma's Revenge, meaning stomach churning cramps and incredibly unstable bowels. In both cases, you're pretty much out of action.))

If he won't change his health standard, force him to eat three of his own tacos by threatening him with THE BLOOD BANK.

"How about you go eat your own food and see how YOU like it?"
"But Senior, I already am!"
You look at his plate, to your amazement, there's already three tacos on it. HOW DOES HE HANDLE IT? Dumb Mexican crap-virus immunity. The man is USED TO THIS SORT OF THING.

While you're in the food stall, you also notice a Hispanic man in a doctor's coat eating there too. Your immediate assumption is that all the villagers here are cannibalistic savages, and someone ate one of your fellow doctors. After several confused moments involving much swinging about of your Blood Bank, you realize that he actually IS one of the doctors.
"Hi, I'm Dr. Cortez."
And he speaks ENGLISH to boot! Two-for-one combo! After calming down, you ask him some questions.

"Oh yeah, he'll be fine. Physically at least it's a good thing you had Penicillin on you. So what are you allergic to, wasps?"
"Bees."
"Ah, that must suck. At any rate, Pedro's out of a job now. He's a tour guide, but his jeep is totaled. He'll probably find something to do, though."

Go ask if we are the only clinic around.

"Yup, we manage Put-Put and alot of other villages around here. It's not uncommon to do house calls to them, either. I'll go with you for your visits tomorrow, just to make sure you don't go all Jack the Ripper on people."

"Can't they just come to us instead?"

"We have cars, so it's faster."

"Lazy Mexicans..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

ITEMS
Tranquilizer gun (Single-use) x1
Blood Bank

What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:22:27 pm by Heliman »

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2011, 05:19:15 pm »

Ask him how to get immune to the food.
[/post]

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2011, 05:22:05 pm »

get the low-down on the next town we are going to so we can stock up on all the right medication
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2011, 11:33:40 am »

Consider going serial killer on the populice of these small villages. Kill all who dare enjoy Mexican food!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2011, 01:30:26 pm »

Be extremely passionate. About everything (even moreso then usual).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2011, 01:50:42 pm »

Make sure to use your tongue to demonstrate your passion.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2011, 01:56:52 pm »

Damnit, we only use our tounge when we want to passionately knock people out. And using our tongue to stock up on medicine? how would that work?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2011, 02:12:47 pm »

Damnit, we only use our tounge when we want to passionately knock people out. And using our tongue to stock up on medicine? how would that work?
Well... We could passionately tongue (what is it with that phrase I love?) the village to sleep... Then steal all their medicine... Then go stab them all... Then....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11