Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: The Jungle Doctor  (Read 9389 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: The Jungle Doctor
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 03:47:43 pm »

passionately. And with your tongue. Of course.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 03:53:19 pm »

Yeah, let's give him a taste of western medicine.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 03:54:04 pm »

To be honest, it's hard to find a situation where that isn't a good idea.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:29 pm »

Completely disregard that he is currently driving and distracting him might cause him to crash which would not be good for his or your health, and examine his neck, passionately.
And with your tongue. Of course.
Throwing caution to the wind, you take his hand away from his neck and get a closer look at it. His neck has a large, swollen lump on it, like a bug bite. Before you can probe it with the best examining method God gave to doctors, he pushes you away and gets angry. Apparently, he thought you were coming onto him or something, how F*cking wierd is that? He yells at you in his foreign gibberish. Then yells at you some more. Then starts to yell at you more slower. Then passes out.

You both swerve off the road and crash into some trees. The car is wrecked, but amazingly, you are unhurt, but very dizzy. It appears the driver hit his head. It looks like he'll live, but he's out cold. Lazy Mexicans, always falling asleep while driving. You suppose you should make sure he isn't dead though.

*FIRST PATIENT: UNKNOWN MEXICAN MAN*

You pull the the Mexican out of the car and lay him on the ground. His head seems to have taken a pretty heavy blow, but it looks like nothing serious, but that's not the real problem. The real problem is that he's covered in hives. His heartbeat is getting weaker, and you're no doctor, but he could die soon if you don't do something. It would be best not to kill the first person you meet here.

ITEMS:
Penicillin x1

What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:15:54 am by Heliman »

DracoGriffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 04:22:05 pm »

Use the fake non-bolded Penicillin and save the real bolded Penicillin for yourself.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35:19 pm »

Use the fake non-bolded Penicillin and save the real bolded Penicillin for yourself.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35:51 pm »

Look in the jeep to search for a first aid kit.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 04:46:06 pm »

Take his wallet and then jab him with the holy needle of curing. And if that doesn't work, punch him in the face for making you waste your medicine.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »

You would use your Pseudocillin, but the syringe was crushed in the car crash. There goes your cure for aids.

Take his wallet and then jab him with the holy needle of curing. And if that doesn't work, punch him in the face for making you waste your medicine.

You jab the undeserving Mexican with your precious Penicillin.  He stablizes, but is still unconscious. Congratulations! You didn't kill somebody for once! And look, he dropped his wallet some Boss loot!

*Victory!*That was a little easy...

Passion +1
Silver Tongue  +1
Cultural Bigotry +1

Fear of bees +1

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:02:52 pm by Heliman »

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 05:32:29 pm »

He's in debt to you now. And because he crashed the car, make him carry you around on his back.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 05:38:03 pm »

He's in debt to you now. And because he crashed the car, make him carry you around on his back.
This. In the meantime, wake the lazy fool up and make him take you to your destination. Make sure to salvage what you can from the car.
[/post]

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 07:10:18 pm »

((Back from school, been doing all of this on a netbook so far, but now that I'm on my power-tower it should be easier. How do you guys like it so far? I'm having alot of fun making it.))

You slap the Mexican/prospectful mount once or twice. He is out cold. You suppose that blunt trauma times anaphylactic shock times Lazy-Mexicanitis will do that to you. Looks like you'll be carrying his ass for now. Good thing he's not fat or anything, you really didn't want to roll him around like a katamari everywhere. Oh who are we kidding yes you did.

Make sure to salvage what you can from the car.
You search the car for anything of use. OH HELL YES. You find a First Aid Kit, a pair of Aviator sunglasses and a Machete. It's like god damn Christmas up in here, only the sleigh is a wrecked Jeep and Santa is out cold on the ground. Hopefully, Santa won't notice that you're stealing all his shit, but he'll probably be too concussed and too thankful to care.

ITEMS
Used Syringe (Blood Coating)
First Aid Kit
Aviator Sunglasses
Machete
Wallet of Unknown Mexican Man

What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 07:33:36 pm by Heliman »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 07:57:06 pm »

So far its been pretty epic.

Wander around aimlessly
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 08:30:48 pm »

wear aviator sunglasses  8)

machete a tree to death and roll it out onto the road. someone will come. and stop.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 08:57:22 pm »

Search the wallet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11