Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Bay12 LP  (Read 2534 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 3 Bay12 LP
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 11:28:11 am »

Sign me up as Euchrea, some mage.

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 11:52:23 am »

Done, I'll start later tonight.

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 06:08:55 pm »

Anyone want to be a spy?

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 06:44:33 pm »

E. Spring 1st

The Monolith Atummu had upon it this season glowing runes, these runes were interpreted to be prediction of the arrival of a Yakshini. This Yakshini is to be a great mage and prophet for the Kailasan nation.

L. Spring 1st

The Yakshini arrived just as the Monolith had stated. her name is Euchrea. On the second day of her arrival she was ordained as the prophet of the people.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

An Atavi Chieftan was recruited to prepare for our planned expansion into surrounding lands. The Markata breeding program began, we should have many warriors soon.

Codex lead a small contingent of our warriors to exact tribute from some local menfolk on the coast to the west of Elder Hills. They resisted and were slaughtered. From the report Codex gave, the Markatas fought bravely, flanking past the main army and beating the local sage to death with his own staff. 6 of our soldiers were killed. [20]Local defence was hired to patrol the area.

E. Summer 1st

Some fish people were spotted in the Vankara Sound to the south west, local patrols were stepped up in Glogo Cliffs.

A large battle was fought in the North subduing a local tribe of men. The city of Ruhn-Orthet was occupied and local forces left to patrol. The battle was unspectacular, we lost 16 men and killed 48. It was rumored the Atavi Commander Abhyavarsin tore out the enemy commander's eyes while he was still alive, as souvenirs.
After the battle, it was said Euchrea fought with Heroic Endurance.
Commander Codex was said to have been so quick he scarcely had slain one enemy before moving onto another and then another until all were dead and we were victorious.

A Markata flanking movement in the battle for Ruhn-Orthet

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 07:04:21 pm »

Wow, I'm a mage-prophet with heroic endurance!  That is so awesome!

Once you get some evocation under your belt, I should be able to really clobber our foes.

Actually, alteration or some other school that has non-direct damage battle magic may be better, as my character already can use smite on single foes.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:04 pm »

I don't know how many offensive spell water tends to have, but if there is a sure bet for research, then it has to be construction. With water we can go ahead and conquer underwater as soon as we get a manual of water breathing, or any other army allowing water accessory. Going under the sea can help boost our income quite a bit, and if we luck out and there are no underwaters against us, then we have a pretty good natural defense over quite a few underwater regions.
Pages: 1 [2]