Advanced search  

Poll

Twi's planets or Vorthon's?

Twi
Vorthon
Both!
Two systems!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 175

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions OOC thread  (Read 101257 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF? OOC thread
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 05:41:55 pm »

He dissolved. I thought you threw him in to off him. Then the pool got nuked.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 05:43:08 pm »

I am a source of tiberium... I can make that blue type.
Wait, I can't let that happen. How would you feel if I Ravager Agitated the Tiberium you have?
Well... I can basically summon a tiberium monster that is bound to my will. And he is real. So I can make Tiberium.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 05:44:16 pm »

He dissolved. I thought you threw him in to off him. Then the pool got nuked.
Ah, well, did the Tyrant or any of the others survive? I want to see what happens when the Failien starts helping the 'Nids.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 05:49:28 pm »

Phantom you're gonna have to stop doing that.
*Hugs*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 05:52:54 pm »

Phantom you're gonna have to stop doing that.
I find it hellaciously unfair if one of my characters gets wiped out as collateral. Especially if I have to wait in what is comparable to a DMV Lobby.

And I swear that is the last character I will bring in. 3 is good enough. Maybe I will make Ghost make an unexpected disappearance for about 50 pages.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 05:55:38 pm by Phantom »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 05:54:44 pm »

Ask me to revive a character and I'll do so. Plus you're already rp'ing about six people.
*Hugs*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 05:55:54 pm »

Seriously, the number of characters that have died and not been revived is, at my last count, zero.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 05:56:34 pm »

Ask me to revive a character and I'll do so. Plus you're already rp'ing about six people.
Argh, alright. I'll do that.
Also, the main characters I am attempting to RP:
-Ghost ((Gonna remove him.))
-Dariel ((Quiet.))
-Ravager ((Main for now.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 05:57:57 pm »

Ofc. 'nid tunnles everywhere. Making new pool in crater later. Biotitans, woo! Also, Feline Furry Bitch from Space Nysa... Just read the posts. I read the whole thread. Also true about collateral and ressing.
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 05:58:42 pm »

Actually, on that note, could everybody post who they're rp'ing here.
I'm rp'ing Tenshi/myself and Lilly, who I believe is a catgirl too.
*Hugs*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 06:00:47 pm »

I can make a list to save you some trouble.

Iceball
-Female Furry Version

Metal Militia
-Bluh bluh

Tellemurius
-Tiger dude.

Merchant
-Tenshi
-Lilly

Phantom:
-Dariel
-Ravager

Something Evil:
-Various, various 'nids.

Vorthon
-Himself
-Fucking Evil Nysa

Twi:
-Thera  ((Also known by me as: Bluh Bluh, Huge Spider Bitch.))
-Himself
-Kata the Wolf Girl.
Ochita
-Aegis

Carp Slayer
-Himself

Dwarfguy2
-Uh. A Lich?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:32:27 pm by Phantom »

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »

Lilly  = Dragon, afaik.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 06:03:04 pm »

Iceball3 and Metal Militia are absent from this list...
EDIT: Third character is happening because I am a pig.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:08:13 pm by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »

Ghost was your favorite? How? Also, anyone against me reviving the Island? It's a classic.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 06:14:42 pm »

Dwarfguy2 is actually good' ol' Arthas himself. As for me, well, this is actually a repost:

Char file; What I'm RP'ing and what it does (as to advoid accusations of ass-pulls and nasty surprises by playing with the cards on the  table):

Species: Tyrannid
Strain: Winged Hive Tyrant.
Characteristics: 5.6m tall at full height (though it slouches to just over 4m), about 2 meters wide, wings folded. Really, really old, and has learned the intricacies of social relationships and a good deal of psychology by observing the population of future target-worlds with spies, and by munching on the occasional brain. Terrifyingly bright for a bug, with an intrinsic knowledge of physics (and, derivatively, chemistry and biology) and strategy. Considers getting wounded as an annoyance, needing only time to grow a new body or glue back a limb. Obnoxious, inquisitive and cautious, with occasional hints of sadism.

Abilities (subject to change as the situation requires):
Monstrous Creature == Kiss armor-based damage mitigation goodbye, and don't expect to parry. Roll, dodge and generally move out of the way.
Main Synapse creature == The embodiment of the only thinking mind in the force; every other critter is run by remote-control, larger bugs acting like relay stations. Also means it's a powerful telepath/empath, with meager telekinesis.
Weapons: Lashwhip (enemies fumble in mele, Tyrant gets to swing first; It also has sensory organs and a bit of a mind of its own.) & Bonesword plus a Stranglethorn Cannon (long ranged living gun with large AoE blast; binds targets in place with spiky tendrils, and can also do a lot of hurt)
Bio-Morphs: Acid Blood (take a guess) and Adrenal Glands (you get a 3.5 ton monster made of muscle, blade and armor charging at you at 90km/h)
Powers (spell-like, single target): Leech Essence (you hurt a bit, I heal a bit) and Paroxysm (you miss; a lot.), plus Hive Commander (expect bugs; from  everywhere).

Notes: Beware of other 'nid strains (as in look'em up on the Interwebz and see how fun having 3-4 Lictors and packs of genestealers sneaking around the place can be. I'll describe them and say what they do, but images do them justice.). If my char'll have to fight someone, though I hope not, (IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO KILL ME!?) it'll do it one-on-one (playing as a towering nightmare made flesh is a bit much on its own), so please, don't perform ass-pulls like "AoE time freeze + popping a magicaly null zone" or "i sumon 9999999999 iron goelms and atack", or even "I push my I.W.I.N. Button, and start casting FoF.", unless you want to have the ground and walls open up and be drowned by thousands upon thousands of little flesh-eating maggot-things, slowly nibbling you to death (I can also provide very graphic depictions on popular demand.). 'Nids dig; fast. They also multiply fast enough to make cockroaches look like prudes.

TL;DR: HFS meets the Zerg and graduates Magma cum Laudae from the Sauron Institute for the Criminally Vicious. Combat monster. Can get info (genetics and  memory) by omnomnoming things, and has been a humanitarian for long enough to know what makes most people tick. Delights in being a prick.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 175