Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll to Play  (Read 3764 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Play
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 02:06:09 pm »

I hijack a submarine.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 02:18:55 pm »

Do squats to increase my lower muscle mass, and thereby lower my center of gravity, thereby making me more balanced.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 02:47:39 pm »

NUKES, now with boom
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 02:51:13 pm »

Rename Ze Spy... BEE SPY!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 03:22:58 pm »

Join the waiting list, make remark aimed at angering the current players so they die faster.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 05:50:04 pm »

Join teh waiting list! Also, use the powers of waiting listing to summon a nuke on Generic City!
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 05:56:53 pm »

:/
un-holster my spare m1911.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 06:05:24 pm »

Join the waiting list. Use power of waiting list to give me a +1 on all future rolls.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 08:37:22 pm »

Hmm. I guess my lack of action confused you, but I said

I guess I'll hop in.

It would be polite to acknowledge my post, with information or not, and wait for me to post an action. So am I in or not?

EDIT: The same "mistake" in both posts. In the event that I am in, put on sunglasses and look cool.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 08:57:06 pm »

Throw the stupid thin awaw and grab my REAL weapon, a not so cool, but mych more practical, HAMMER
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:11 pm »

Sorry 'bout that vertigon, you'll be put at the front of the waiting list.
Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 01:54:46 am »

Rename Tarran to Terren

Taek that joo mealy mouthed bastoord

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 09:44:20 am »

Well since 48 hrs have passed and Mcclay hasn't responded he'll just do nothing this turn, if he doesn't respond in another 48 I'll just kill 'im off.

Also sorry about the vagueness of my post Vortigon, you are currently in the waiting list so when someone dies you'll be part of the game.

McClay: Do Nothing[6]
You succeed in doing nothing, you do so much nothing that you even manage to keep you heart from beating and and nervous system form working momentarily, probably not the best idea.
-1 HP

I hijack a submarine.
[2] You charge into a nearby submarine that happened to be moored in the nearby river, however the crew was still on board.  The well armed crew.
-2 HP

Do squats to increase my lower muscle mass, and thereby lower my center of gravity, thereby making me more balanced.
[6]You start doing squats as though your life depended on it quickly turning your legs into a mass of muscle.  You now have massive arms and legs, but little muscle elsewhere
Got Ability Super Muscle Freak(Replaces Muscle Freak, gives +1 to arm and leg actions, -2 to appearance)

NUKES, now with boom
[3] It seems the nukes will have to be reactivated in person.  You Run and run and run..... Then you run some more, and even more... You get about halfway to the nukes before you collapse from exhaustion.
Next action gets -1

:/
un-holster my spare m1911.
[5] This time you manage to gather the concentration necessary for the arduous task of moving your weapon into a ready position.
Got Item: m1911, +1 attack

Throw the stupid thin awaw and grab my REAL weapon, a not so cool, but mych more practical, HAMMER
[4]  Success!  You have managed to breach the mysterious HAMMERSPACE and pull out a large hammer
Got Item: Hammer (+1 attack, +1 Blacksmithing)
[1] However when you try to throw away the giant foam sword you find that some of the cheap glue that holds it together got on the handle and has gotten it stuck to your hand.  You are now dual wielding the hammer and sword.

Rename Tarran to Terren

Taek that joo mealy mouthed bastoord

Rename Ze Spy... BEE SPY!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

NAME BATTLE!
Loser get's their name changed
Ze Spy[3]
Tarran [6]
It seems Ze Spy forgot a pen and is unable to fill out the paperwork to change Tarran's name!  Tarran uses his secret weapon...  PINK GEL PEN and fills out all the forms for Ze Spy's name change.

Ze Spy is now Bee Spy
Tarran gets the Pink Gel Pen(+1 to penmanship -1 to manliness)

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 10:19:16 am »

use the ultra-secret glue exchange technique, to make mcclay have the sword not me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 10:57:30 am »

I bluff my way into a captain's seat.
Pages: 1 [2] 3