Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Vanilla AKA "Mountainous" Mafia: Happily Ever After!  (Read 34023 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Vanilla AKA "Mountainous" Mafia [DAY 4 HAS BEGUN]
« Reply #360 on: February 17, 2011, 01:34:46 pm »

*meep*

Okay then.

Ottofar, it looks like you're scum. If you're not, then show me proof that one of us is and I might change my mind.

Why are you buddying TolyK.
I wanted to ask you exactly that.

Also:
Darvi: please consider the possibility that I'm scum. (I'm not). what would this be like for you?
I swear, start posting people or I'll turn like Argembarger, except I'll actually go through with the modkills.
Sorry, but at this stage there's almost nothing to talk about :/
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 17, 2011, 01:40:55 pm »

Because of exactly the same reasons that I voted him before.

And I didn't buddy you. I actually asked for him to show that anybody of us are scum. And by us I mean you because I obviously won't vote for myself. Not that it would stop Ottofar, of course.

Also I don't want Argembarger to modkill us >_>

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 17, 2011, 01:41:25 pm »

I meant nincompoop. Man I'm getting confused >_>

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2011, 01:43:43 pm »

Meh.

Unvote TolyK
Vote Darvi

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 17, 2011, 01:45:57 pm »

Stop avoiding my post and answer -_-

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 17, 2011, 02:37:20 pm »

Trying to prove myself town is pointless, as you'd shoot my arguments down quickly, as they'd be pure WIFOM. But if you wish: Zrk2 would've been absolutely the last person I'd have wanted to kill, for he was certain enough of your scummitude to vote you at MyLo. I'd also like to point out my vote for no lynch, which prevented your death. As scum, I could have won there and then. As you can see, that didn't happen.

Proving you scum is prety much impossible, since it'd require semi wall of text. Which can't be done by phone.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 17, 2011, 02:50:54 pm »

I didn't ask for you to prove your innocence. That would be stupid.

And we can wait until you've got a computer to make that wall of text.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 17, 2011, 03:12:06 pm »

well you did do no lynch... hm... maybe you aren't scum, maybe that was a scum move.
darvi, you may be very good scum. I know you too little, sadly.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2011, 03:17:59 pm »

Back to ya.

I'm going to reread the thread again, maybe I can find some hints.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 17, 2011, 04:04:27 pm »

So.

1st day: Tolyk is actively scumhunting and Ottofar wears no underwear. Also, tolyk voted for ottofar, but it's RVS, so no big thing.  Both of you vote for shorten. Pandar gets nightkilled (note, he voted Tolyk).

2nd day: starts with everybody voting for Tolyk . With ottofar bandwagoning. Without giving a reason. Then I call him out on it, and he votes for me and claims I'm lurking, while blithely ignoring my question (ok, so I haven't done a lot compared to the others, but there's still the fact that he countered my question with a vote). Then he does the trick question. Tolyk then claims that if Ze Spy doesn't do anything, there would be one less scum around. I thought there would be two mafiabuddies, so I thought Tolyk did a scumslip there. Then, he asks for extend (and Ottofar points out the hypocrisy). Which is also why he was my main scumpick at that point. A lot later, nincompoop reveals that there's only one mafioso. Then Ottofar unvotes me, saying he thinks I'm less scummy than others, and votes Zrk2.  He then quickly bandwagons Ze Spy. Native gets NK'd, and he voted for neither of you.

last day: I call Tolyk out for lurking (note, it was a pressure vote). Then Ottofar calls me out for the vote, stating that Mylo votes are risky. Tolyk answers and I unvote. Zrk2 votes for me, claiming I'm lurking. (sure, I may post alot without scumhunting content, but the posts generally are close enough to each other that it'd, you know, be kinda redundant to ask questions in 5 different posts within a single 3 hour period. Not that it excuses it, but hey, good questions are hard to come by).
No scumhunting is done, and Zrk2 gets nightkilled. Ottofar votes no lynch.

Today: I notice that I consideres Tolyk to be low-scummy because of his high post count, but then noticed that I just told him to stop lurking the day before, and vote for him. Tolyk then gives us his excuse (and yeah, the FUINL thread would've been the way to go), which does sound reasonable enough. And he starts scumhunting. Ottofar votes me, giving 3 reasons (activelurking I understand, but taking sides is imo stupid when you're not sure who's your friend, and NKing Zrk2 would've given scum the perfect excuse to vote me). Later he states that Tolyk is not investigateable (is that a real word?) enough. Cue me voting him. "[He's] fairly sure that Darvi is scum". Without giving any reasons. I start being serious. Tolyk joins me in my anti-ottofar crusade. asks why he keeps tapping on him(Tolyk) because of a "scumslip", despite not taking his vote off me. Ottofar counters by claiming an OMGUS by Tolyk. Ottofar then says that Tolyk must be scum because I'm suddenly being serious (again, no giving concrete proof). Tolyk asks him why Ottofar didn't vote then, but Ottofar apparently has a very busy RL and PFPs. Fair enough. nincompoop prods us, and I give Ottofar the chance to convince one of us of the other's guilt, and he claims buddying (also, I am considering that you're scum Tolyk. Which is why I made that suggestion in the first place).

Then this post takes place.

Scumpoint count: Tolyk/Ottofar

D1: +1(because of Pandar Death)/+0 (+ 9001 for not wearing underpants. Freak) 1/0
D2: +0/+3 (repeated bandwagoning and FTD) 1/3
D3: +1(lurking at the beginning)/-2(no lynch vote, unless it was just a ruse and he wasn't online before the lynch to vote for me) 2/1
D4: +0 (you were a bit scummier in my eyes, but you did nothing that would pass as a scumtell. Yet) /+3(voting without a reason, refusal to scumhunt, whimsical un- and revotes, flimsy accusations against tolyk. I would go on, but the day ends there) 2/4

Ottofar is scummier imo

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 17, 2011, 04:08:42 pm »

Yeah, I've played the whole game by PFP practically.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 17, 2011, 04:14:02 pm »

Yeah, I've played the whole game by PFP practically.

I know I'm just the mod here, but out of curiosity why would you do that? Don't you have a computer?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 17, 2011, 04:21:07 pm »

I do. My few weeks've been quite clogged, I mostly post from bed and cars. And breaks.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 18, 2011, 10:00:38 am »

eh. I think we've come to the conclusion that ottofar's scum.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 18, 2011, 10:08:09 am »

Yeah, but I don't want to rush it. It'd... dunno, feel wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28