Rawket Lawnchair
- 5 (29.4%)
Time paradox
- 4 (23.5%)
Sort of turn the world into a mosh pit
- 2 (11.8%)
Introduce magic or something?
- 2 (11.8%)
NUKULAR EXPLOSIN (AKA i was not in the RTD but i decided to poll)
- 3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - FIRST ENDING....or not  (Read 22123 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Turn.................I don't know
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 07:12:38 am »

Are you sure you don't want to inspect your grenades as to find out the best grenade to fire at the Tank?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 07:14:14 am »

I've got dicerolls for that.  ;)

Also, I'm a scavenging rat, I'm not *that* smart.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 07:36:46 am »

Whoa, we didn't even get anyone else on the list after the Saferoom door got kicked open and the team left the safehouse

For now, Team-members can Suck up quite a beating, but after 5 players, it's realistic damage time

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 03:50:51 pm »

See, this is why I would prefer for you to wait for me. By the time you're active I'm far asleep(you're posting at 11PM-4AM my time). I get... What? 1/4 turns in this RTD? Personally, I'm not enjoying having the world go by me while I'm sleeping.

Now you know why you fear the zombies

A cookie to anyone to gets the reference
It's a reference to DF's Bogeymen.

Fire my sniper rifle at the big zombie's head.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 04:37:59 pm »

Name : Shadow, The Demon That Is One With The Darkness
Appearence : He wears the traditional cloth of the ninja and his face is covered with a mask of a Demon
Profession(Refer to below for info) : Ninja ( Starts with a Katana and 50 shurikens and gets + 1 to scavenging )
Skills(Refer to the next for info) : 1 scavenging and 1 crafting
Additional Information : He is the greatest ninja ever. he appears to just melt into the shadows disappear and then reappear where you least expect him. That is why he is called Shadow, The Demon That Is One With The Darkness

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 01:29:08 am »

Added you to the Waiting list, But the Darkness is also the zombie's friends, It's the reason why they Siege at midnight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grenade it! BAM! Then open fire, aim for the head.

[1] you fire a Grenade at the Tank, but it hits it and deploys a screen of smoke, worst of all, it stays on the tank (-2 to all shooting rolls on it) [3-2=1] you fire at the tank, aiming for the head, but your whole clip hits the chest, with the boolet proof armor on it

Fire my sniper rifle at the big zombie's head.

[5]you aim at the Tank's Head, activate the sniper rifle's thermal vision to ignore the smoke screen, and [4+2=6] fire off a round into the zombie's head

it doesn't seem to twitch at all to your bullet

Open Fire

you aim at the zombie and fire [4-2=2] two bullets hit it's head, but the rest hits the chest

Don't blame the dice, blame Rusty

Quote from: SpecOp
SHOOT THIS BIG MOTHER-

You hold your gun trigger with the muzzle pointed at the tank's general direction [2-2=0] but ended up hitting the Minifortress walls instead (Minifortress health = 30/50)

Quote from: NPCs
SHOOT THIS........THING

Everyone fires at the thing at once [6] you hear a *Crack* as the Tank's chest suddenly changes, bullets can now hit the chest without bouncing off

Quote from: TANK
SMASH, SMASH, SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

with a Loud roar, you gallop towards the minifortress, [5] tear the walls down, grab Rusty, and throw him across the mall [4] Rusty Crashes into a Glass panel, get's his back full of glass shards, and smashes into a wall

Spoiler: XRustyX (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SpecOp (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: A bunch of NPC's (click to show/hide)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i use X(Name)X to signify someone who needs medical attention , XX(Name)XX for someone who needs medical attention RIGHT GODDAMN NOW, and if someone is Seperated from the team, they can't assist their Team and the Team can't help if they get attacked

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 01:31:22 am »

Open Fire
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 01:36:43 am »

Empty my clip into the Tank's chest, aiming at the heart's general area.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 05:07:02 am »

Why'd he throw me? I only helped him!

Now I'm mad. Get up, check my remaining grenades for something frag or high explosive, and launch it up his behind.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 06:16:13 am »

Har Har Har

--------------------------------------------

Open Fire

[6] you fire wildly at the Tank's Chest, Causing all bullets to hit, -160 health

Why'd he throw me? I only helped him!

Now I'm mad. Get up, check my remaining grenades for something frag or high explosive, and launch it up his behind.

[3]You can't stand up due to the pain [5] you grab one of your grenades and see a "INCINDARY GRENADE", you load it into your Grenade launcher and launch it at the Tank [6] DIRECTHIT! the tank suffers a direct explosion and gets set on fire (-250 Health, -50 every turn)

Empty my clip into the Tank's chest, aiming at the heart's general area.

You Fire your entire clip into a estimated heart area [1] however, Zombies don't need hearts, all they need are brains and Flesh [5] most of it hits the tank, causing Big bullet holes and slowing it down (-120)

Order a Rail beam to be fired at directly at the tank's position

You yell into the radio to your fire-support,
  • but instead all you got was Rage-time about an EMP going off
Quote from: SpecOp's Fire-Support Team
Complain about the EMP that went off

"GODDAMN EMP, WHO THE JESUS CHRISTED IN THE GODDAMN SKY'S HELL LET IT DETONATE? OUR ELETRONICS ARE DOWN GODDAMNIT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGALKSDOAOIXCOZUIXOIFUAOSDZKXLIDAOW"

Quote from: !!Tank!!
MUST. SMASH. HUMIES

[6] you Grab a dumpster that was next to the minifortress, throw it into the minifortress, and kill all the NPCs, However, Rusty wasn't in the Broken Minifort and didn't even get a single scratch, Tarran, the SpecOp, and Taric crouched down and dodged your Dumpster

Spoiler: XRusty (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SpecOp (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TAAAAAANK (click to show/hide)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another New NPC introduced to the team, the SpecOp's Fire Support Team, With Ideas ripped off MW2, On the order of the SpecOp, they'll send whatever was requested (Supply drops, AC 130, Harrier, airstrike, Everything you find in the MW2 killstreaks)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:17:58 am by Ze Spy »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 06:19:53 am »

Run to the gun store to loot

no point in shooting it

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 07:17:07 am »

The tank is about to go down. Good. Relax, roll on my stomach and yell for a medic.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:15 am »

Turns will go on without Tarran, but unless Tarran also agrees, the team ain't going out of the mall

------------------------------------------------------------------

The tank is about to go down. Good. Relax, roll on my stomach and yell for a medic.

You roll on your stomach and yell MEDIC [2] but instead you yell "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDICK" not only did you Screw up Taric's ear, you also earned a Glance from everybody for that "Me-dick" part

Plus, there are no Medics in the Mall, Enjoy the taste of failure

Run to the gun store to loot

You run over to the gunstore [2] only for Rusty's MEDIC scream to mess your ears up (-1 to several rolls until next 2 turns) you ignore your ringing ears and make the beeline for the gunstore, [1] only for the tank to punt you into a Sharp metal Railing damaged by one of Rusty's Grenades, you now have a sharp metal railing stuck in you, and unless someone pulls the railing out, you'll die in the next three turns, Have Fun

Shoot it again

You fire five rounds at the tank [5] It's chest get hit by all five bullets, the tank stops moving, lets loose a loud grunt, and falls to the ground dead, You get a Weapon and Skill upgrade, your M16A2 has been upgraded to fire both Normal and Incindary rounds, and your infinite amount of clips are now loaded with ammunition designed to switch between incindary and normal at the User's will, your Shooting skill increases

Quote from: SpecOp's Fire Support team
RAGE SOME MORE

FUCKINGEMPIAMGOINGTOFUCKINGKILLWHOEVERLETTHEEMPDETONATEADJIZDIUAIWUDIJWOIZXOIDOIUAUXDIZUXICJDKJAKSNDWHAISDUIUZ

Spoiler: XXTaricXX (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: XRustyX (click to show/hide)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, i am sorry to say it this late, but the Person who gets the killing shot on a tank gets a Weapon upgrade of their choice that affects all firearms that said person carries and a skill upgrade of their choice

Also, Taricus, that'll teach you not to be that Care-free(And no, you can't pull the Metal railing out yourself)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 08:38:08 am »

Swear vigorously at rusty

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 09:39:24 am »

That tank would've died from the incendiary this turn anyway... Did that specops just steal my kill? He did. HE DID. #*&$^#*%&!

Allright, since Taric got punished for not helping me, I'll help myself. Try to pull out the glass from my back, and use my remaining cloth to bandage myself. Curse while doing it. Then start looking for a pharmacy or drugstore. I need painkillers. And antibiotics. And maybe some happy pills.

And I use my scavenging skill for finding those drugs, btw.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24