Rawket Lawnchair
- 5 (29.4%)
Time paradox
- 4 (23.5%)
Sort of turn the world into a mosh pit
- 2 (11.8%)
Introduce magic or something?
- 2 (11.8%)
NUKULAR EXPLOSIN (AKA i was not in the RTD but i decided to poll)
- 3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - FIRST ENDING....or not  (Read 22140 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

TURN 1 INSIDE OF ROUND BLAH BLAH BLAH

--------------------------------------------------
Grab the SpecOp then shake him and shout at him about stupidly firing at a random person that didn't even point a gun at him.

You Grab the SpecOp , shake him for alittle while, and shout at him about Firing at a random person that didn't even point a gun at him [5] He looks Dazed(-1 on all rolls until the next round), Luckily , nobody saw the SpecOp shooting at the Engineer

Head to the Barracading Store

You move over to the Barricading store and [5]Grab enough Wooden planks to fill up the party's Cache of Barricading supplies, Thank god that the Economy doesn't exist in a World Full of zombies

Quote from: IRAC Guard
Hide and Hope that the team doesn't notice me
You Hide in a Vent that happens to be near the Team's entrance [1] but the SpecOp Notices you in the vent, you point your gun at the SpecOp and [2] it fires off one round before going "Click Click Click", and it didn't even graze the SpecOp

Quote from: SpecOp
Point the gun at the IRAC hiding in the Vents and Fire full auto

You aim the gun at the Vent and fire like there was no tomorrow [3-1=2] But your shots instead create a bullet-hole-figure of the vent

--------------------------------------------
Whoops, looks like the IRAC would shoot anyone not bearing the IRAC mark (Which means that anyone in the team who used to be an IRAC employee would get spared from the bullets)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start Barricading!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Demand both the SpecOp and the IRAC Guard STOP SHOOTING AT EACH-OTHER.

Also, Ze, it would be nice if you'd wait a bit each turn for every player to post. We don't all have same time-zones and matching free time areas. With this current method, you'll end up skipping someone for many turns just because they're sleeping(like in my case).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, i was hoping for a Quick-fire RTD, but i'll wait for everyone to post their turns if there are enough votes

---------------------------------------------------------

Demand both the SpecOp and the IRAC Guard STOP SHOOTING AT EACH-OTHER.

You yell at both the SpecOp and IRAC and tell them to stop shooting at each other [2] but the Gunfight had already stopped some time ago when the IRAC guard got a bullet inserted in his skull by a Soldier that went to investigate the Constant gunfire

Start Barricading!

You Run over to the Doors and [5] barricade the door like a professional

Quote from: Time
Midnight

a Zombie Cry echos about the Streets, Signaling Midnight and the Arrival of a Horde of Active zombies.

OH SHIT, GET TO A EASILY DEFENSABLE SPOT IN THE MALL

You scream at everybody to "GET INTO A EASILY DEFENDED AREA", [5] luckily, there was already a Small Fortress in the Mall designed For Midnight Sieges

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, it's Midnight, Tons of zombies are now Attacking
oh, and refer to the Previous status to get the Status of the team

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fortify the minifortress

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Scavenge for ammo and weapons. I feel awfully vulnerable, especially with these wackos around. Try to stay hidden while I do so.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ROUND SOMETHING TURN 3

Fortify the minifortress

You grab your wooden planks and [5] thicken the Minifortress's Walls, it'll keep them back........At least

Scavenge for ammo and weapons. I feel awfully vulnerable, especially with these wackos around. Try to stay hidden while I do so.

You stay low and move towards the Gun store [6] you Grab a M4A1 with a Grenade launcher, three clips of M4A1 ammo, Five Grenade launcher ammunition and a Deagle, you creep back into the Minifortress

Quote from: ZAWMBIES
BASH DOOR BARRICADE, EAT PEOPLE IN MALL

The Barricade Cracks and trembles to the Massive amount of claws hitting it [3] it soon flies off, Hitting two zombies in the face and lodging itself in a random zombie

HERE THEY COME!

Quote from: Random NPCs
PRESS THE TRIGGERS AND NEVER STOP PRESSING THEM

a thunderous Roar erupts from the Minifortress , accompanied by Massive Gunfire [4] ten zombies are gunned down, nine of them Gets their legs shot off, with all zombies hit by the bullets

Fire in bursts

You Fire your Gun in Four shot bursts [5-1=4] you hit three zombies in the brain and manage to wound a number of them

Spoiler: Rusty (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SpecOp (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zombie Horde (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Something secret (click to show/hide)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Nice. Look for clusters of zombies, and try out that grenade launcher on a large cluster not too close to the fortress. Once. And carefully.

Also, give my metal to Taricus, that should work better than wood to fortify.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

open fire with the M4A1

I'm guessing we're in america, I mean an M4A1 with an M203PI GL in a civilian gun store

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, Game is Currently set in America, but the Rest of the world is also afflicted with the Zombie Hordes, so that should the team find a Helicopter, it doesn't mean freedom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

open fire with the M4A1

You Fire upon the Zombie hordes with your M4A1 while aided with the Scope [5+1=6] FORE! 20 headshots, while the other 10 bullets hit..........something, you can't see it, but judging by the loud noises, it must be something big

Nice. Look for clusters of zombies, and try out that grenade launcher on a large cluster not too close to the fortress. Once. And carefully.

Also, give my metal to Taricus, that should work better than wood to fortify.

You Scan around the mall [4] and you couldn't see clusters containing more then 10 zombies, but you shoot one grenade at a cluster with other clusters near it [5] the Grenade you've loaded into the Launcher seems to be a Self-extingusting Incindary Grenade, seeing as it created a Fire field at the area of impact [6] ten zombies recieve the direct blow of the grenade, while 13 others are set on fire

You hand your Metal Scraps over to Taric

Quote from: NPCs
OPEN FIRE, AND DO IT UNTIL OUR GUNS ARE EMPTY

Everybody points their gun at the marauding horde and holds down the trigger [4] five of them fall down and start crawling, while every zombie recieves another bullet in them

Quote from: Zombie Horde
BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

the Zombie hordes Continues on, but their numbers are reduced by a Fire grenade, 20 direct headshots and the incapitation of five

Spoiler: Zombie Hordes (click to show/hide)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

note: I Suck at counting , if there is a counting mistake in the status's , let me know

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep Firing

They sell friggen thermobaric grenades IN A MALL  :o, how the hell did the zombies take over!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats something we are about to find out

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep Firing

You load a clip into the Gun and fire at the zombie hordes [5] five of the zombies are killed

Quote from: Random NPCs
SHOOT THOSE SONS OF A BITCHES

The Minifortress Erupts another Massive wave of gunfire [6] all of the incapped Zombies are shot to death while all remaining three standing zombies get filled with bullets and drop dead

Meanwhile , 13 !!Zombies!! Perish in fires

Quote from: Secret Crap
REVEAL SELF, CRUSH HUMIES

The Ground shakes,[5] ten of the citizens are thrown into panic while five soldiers lose their morale and run away, the rest are still standing, though most are Filled with Fear

A Wooden Gate near the Entrance is Ripped apart, revealing a muscular zombie with a small head, it crawls on it's hands and legs, but surprisingly still manages a decent speed

HOLY SHIT BIG FREAKING ZOMBIE

You yell "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING" and fire off your clip,[5] all of the Bullets Strike the Huge zombie due to it's massive size, but it doesn't even slow down and most bullets that hit it's chest bounces off, it is indeed one tough son-of-a-bitch

Spoiler: Zombie horde (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BIG GIANT THING (click to show/hide)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's here! it can take on massive gunfire and still move without slowing down, bullets will be knocked off it's chest if the shooting roll doesn't roll a six, Now you know why you fear the zombies

A cookie to anyone to gets the reference

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Open Fire

L4D tank. i think we should wait for everyone's action before unveiling this monster's strength on us

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Turn.................I don't know
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 07:09:57 am »

Yeah, i am waiting for everyone to post their actions, the next turn will be written tomorrow so that everyone gets a chance to post their turns(Or after everyone posts their action
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 07:14:24 am by Ze Spy »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Turn.................I don't know
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:27 am »

Grenade it! BAM! Then open fire, aim for the head.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24