Rawket Lawnchair
- 5 (29.4%)
Time paradox
- 4 (23.5%)
Sort of turn the world into a mosh pit
- 2 (11.8%)
Introduce magic or something?
- 2 (11.8%)
NUKULAR EXPLOSIN (AKA i was not in the RTD but i decided to poll)
- 3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - FIRST ENDING....or not  (Read 22102 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"we're better of waiting for the others"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

"I say we go, after we got everything here"

One more search, but this time when I search around I Scavenge.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Quote from: SpecOp
Think Hard

Hmmmmmmm

"we're better of waiting for the others"

[1] SpecOp Does not agree

"I say we go, after we got everything here"

[4] "Right, Scavenge around, we'll leave once you are done scavenging shit"

[5] you Scavenge around and find a Unlocked lock, several metal Bars, four Sheets of Cloth from the unoccupied Bunks, and you Break up the Supply crate for a few scraps of metal

Quote from: SpecOps
Lets do this! we can recruit more survivors at Safehouses!

You Kick the door open and swing your M16A2 at a Zombie that had been lingering infront of the saferoom door [6] Your Rifle connects with the Zombie's Skull, Bashing it in and Damaging the Brain , killing it Almost instantly

Spoiler: Rusty (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SpecOps (click to show/hide)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll add in a Status for Tarran once he posts a Action

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's get moving

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's get moving

[2] The Team Moves a Few feet only to have a Gunshot Attract the zombies [3] Luckily , most of the zombies didn't take notice of the Team and instead ran to the Poor sap who fired the gun , but two zombies notice the team and quickly close in

Quote from: SpecOps
Knife them, Don't shoot, we don't need more trouble

You Close in onto a Zombie and Swipe your knife at it's Face [2], but it only Inflicted a Gash

Quote from: Zombies
KILL SPECOP , EAT TEAM

Both the zombies Swing their sharp Claws at the Special Operator

Zed 1 - [5]
Zed 2 - [1]

The First Zombie swings at the SpecOp's Face but instead Hits the Arm for a Deep cut, while the second zombie fails miserably and lets himself open for another attack (Zed 2 is stunned for 1 turn)

Spoiler: !SpecOp! (click to show/hide)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Reason why i didn't list the other's is due to the fact that only the Special Operator was Rolling a Turn

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Aim my gun and Open Fire on the unstunned Zed!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Open fire with the loaded pistols

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aim my gun and Open Fire on the unstunned Zed!

You aim at the Zombie that was unstunned and Open your gun up at it [3] you Hit the Zombie Ten times in the torso, while 20 bullets miss it , five bullets hit the Stunned Zombie and one Bullet Hits the Special operator's hand [5] but His hand Armor Deflected the bullet, That's some Thick armor

In addition , Your gun is now Empty [2] and you forgot to Grab your Extra Clips from your Bunk back in the saferoom

Open fire with the loaded pistols

You Open fire on the Stunned Zombie, hitting it in the lower body two times, but you stopped shooting when the SpecOp grabbed the zombie
2 Bullets used

Suckerknife the stunned Zombie , That's how the Special Operator Elites Roll!

You Grab the Zombie by the neck, bring it down and bent it, and [3] you knife the Zombie in the neck and slit it open and [6] Kick the zombie hard enough that it went flying into a wall unto a Splattery death

Your Deep cuts have Been Advanced into Stage 2 due to the exertion and Usage of your arms, you now require medical attention to heal the wounds

Spoiler: !SpecOp! (click to show/hide)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestion : The SpecOp is Injured, Someone might want to Patch him up to get him back into action, don't worry , it won't hamper with the Team movement

There are Five locations for the team to go

-Hospital: Lots of medkits , Pills, Enchancing Drugs , But is likely Full of Zombies due to the large amounts of rooms and lots of space
-Bar: Allows Players in the waiting line to join the game , that is , if the Bar isn't overrun
-Safehouse: The Starting location, But the Team forgot to lock the door , which means that it can't be used as a Recruitment center(As you might have guessed: zombies attacked it and killed all them sleeping survivors)
-Military Outpost: Contains Soldiers and Stocks after stocks of Weapons And ammunition, but only the SpecOp is allowed to go in
-Mall: Contains Guns, Ammunition, Crafting Materials, Barricading Supplies, Melee Weapons, Etc etc etc

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Patch SpecOp up whilst going to the mall

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Screw that, I'll patch him up! I use one Sheet of Cloth to make a makeshift bandage.

Then we all go to the mall. I mean, wide open space with nowhere to hide or barricade, that's usually crowded with people. What could go wrong?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKIIINNNNGG AAARRRMOOK found thread to late :'(
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Hey, what? 4 turns already? Are you kidding me?!

Sigh.

Wake up and get into position behind the Team.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ROUND ..........uhhhh, i lost track

--------------------------------------------------

Wake up and get into position behind the Team.

[6] you try to wake up but find out that you are already awake, you Get into position behind the team, covering their backs(Team Status is now "Secure", Random bonus to skills)

Screw that, I'll patch him up! I use one Sheet of Cloth to make a makeshift bandage.

You use 1 Sheet of cloth to Make a makeshift bandage and attempt to patch the SpecOp up[2] but Taric Nabs the bandage from you

Patch SpecOp up whilst going to the mall

You Nab the Makeshift bandage from Rusty and Patch up the SpecOp[4+1] You Stop the bleeding and degrade the cuts back to stage 1

Quote from: Everyone
GET TO THE MALL

The team moves to the mall, [5] encountering Small amounts of zombies that are more interested in a House, the team Arrives at the mall [3] and find out that the Doors are Barricaded

Smash the Barricade and find out who barricaded the door, kill said person

You Bash the barricade [4] Breaking it enough for a human sized creature through [6] You see a Engineer looking sternly at the Now-broken barricades screaming "HEY, DON'T BREAK THE BARRICADES I MADE!" [4] you point your gun at the Engineer and Open fire, hitting him enough to Incap the Poor sap

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SpecOp (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: People in the mall (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Crafting Materials (click to show/hide)

----------------------------------------------
Several Stores for the team to look around in:

Gun Store: YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS ALREADY
Medical Store: Has Medkits, Pills, Enchancing drugs, you know it
Crafting Store: Contains all kind of Crafting materials, from Metal Scraps to Mechanisms, a Must visit for anyone who wishes to Craft things
Barricading Supplies: Originally for Pre-Zombies Preparedness Barricading materials, but right now it's more like Barricading materials

RAGE AT NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE THREAD EARLY
Sign on up, You'll be in when the Team goes to the Bar
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 01:20:47 am by Ze Spy »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head to the Barracading Store

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Grab the SpecOp then shake him and shout at him about stupidly firing at a random person that didn't even point a gun at him.

Someone had better try to make sure the people in the mall aren't going to start firing at us.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24