Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Wardaggers (Community Fortress, Deons Genesis Mod)  (Read 3388 times)

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wardaggers (Community Fortress, Deons Genesis Mod)
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 01:37:28 pm »

Damn, Whats with you people and british accents, I actually have never talken to a biitish person.... Never mind ill look it up on google.
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 01:54:02 pm »

I'm British, so I give you permission to make them talk all "Cup of tea jeeves" and shit.
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 02:26:33 pm »

I'm British, so I give you permission to make them talk all "Cup of tea jeeves" and shit.

Alright, Doing a sterotypical brittish accent is better :P
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »

The day started to fade as the dwarfs decided on the lay out of there new base, It took them a while many arguements broke forth between Adwarf, Derm, And Arthur But finally the lay out made and designated. The task of who would mine this all was next...

Floor1:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Floor2:

Area Plans:

Floor1:

Floor2:

"But you can't mean me!" yelled Adwarf as he stared at Derm and Arthur they had pushed for him to mine out the fortress alone "Look at it this way old chap, You're a gloom dwarf, All jare 'gud at is being alone!" Said Arthur. "You bitch!, Im no Miner!" Yelled Adwarf in response. "Well your not much of use in anything else...." said Derm with a snide tinge in her voice "You can get off your lazy arse and do some work!." Arthur broke out laughing at that, Adwarfs face became red "You will both pay!, I swear by the power of Kerlig I will make you pay!" Steping in between the quickly escalating situation Catten moved beside Adwarf and wispered into his ear "You get to mine out their rooms... You can leave the floor jagged and let them feel uncomfortable.. Perhaps they will even trip and fall.... And die..." Adwarf looked to her, His perception changed... "Good idea...." He said. He then walked over to the wagon, grabbing the only pick and headed down the mountain to begin his long tedious task.

Eli watched the whole exchange, His logical mind already working out ways to use this to his benifit... For now though he would wait and bide his time to carefully study how this situation is to play out and finally when it gets to the point where he can make a move he will, He desires the power of nobility... The power of rulership... To be the true expdition leader... The other dwarf wasn't worthy... Perhaps after the fortress started he would install a few traps in mistems room... And perhaps a lever in his... Yes... His plan was beginning to form....

(Note: Sorry about the horrible british accent... Im not exactly sure how one would go about doing that.... I tryed to do it a tad diffrent but im not sure if it worked out so well)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:29:04 pm by Javarock »

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 05:52:30 pm »

The day started to fade as the dwarfs decided on the lay out of there new base, It took them a while many arguements broke forth between Adwarf, Derm, And Arthur But finally the lay out made and designated. The task of who would mine this all was next...

Floor1:

Floor2:

Area Plans:

Floor1:

Floor2:

"But you can't mean me!" yelled Adwarf as he stared at Derm, And Arthur they had pushed the issue for him to mine it out completely alone "Look at it this way old chap, Your a gloom dwarf, All jare 'gud at is being alone!" Said Arthur. "You bitch!, Im no Miner!" Yelled Adwarf in response "Well your not much of use in anything else...." said derm with a snide tinge in her voice "You can get off your lazy arse and do some work!." Arthur broke out laughing at that, Adwarfs face became red "You will both pay!, I swear by the power of Kerlig I will make you pay!". Steping in between the quickly escalating situation catten moved beside Adwarf and wispered into his ear "You get to mine out their rooms... You can leave the floor jagged and let them feel uncombfortable.. Perhaps they will even trip and fall.... And die..." Adwarf looked to her, His perception changed... "Good idea...." He said. He then walked over to the wagon grabbing the pick and headed down the mountain for his work to begin.

Eli watched the whole exchange, His logical mind already working out ways to use this to his benifit... For now though he would wait and bide his time to carefully study how this situation is to play out and finally when it gets to the point where he can make a move he will, He desires the power of nobility... The power of rulership... To be the true expdition leader... The other dwarf wasn't worthy... Perhaps after the fortress started he would install a few traps in mistems room... And perhaps a lever in his... Yes... His plan was beginning to form....

(Note: Sorry a abotu the horrible british accent... Im not exactly sure how one would go about doing that.... I tryed to do it a tad diffrent but im not sure if it worked out so well)

YAAAAAAY My guy is already plotting and being generally a bad dorf.  Go Eli!  :D
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 05:53:57 pm »

Yeah... I tend to make mechanics evil... Im not sure why... Perhaps its beacuse there icons on phobuses mod is Awesome :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 06:10:16 pm »

I thought I said 2 to crossbow ? Or did you just want me to be a miner

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 06:11:27 pm »

I thought I said 2 to crossbow ? Or did you just want me to be a miner

You have two in crossbow, Yet they don't accept you into the milltary beacuse they both hate you and have decided to make your lfie misrable.

That and the fact I need to build a cross bow
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:17:43 pm by Javarock »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 06:20:07 pm »

(( Time for some story sorry if I mispell or mess up sentence punctuation and shiz ))

Every since I was a child I have been shuned from society for the mistakes my ancestors had made , but no more shall I stand in this dark shadow I will become a soldier and redeem my family. All will hear of Adwarf The Legendary Crossbowman I will strike down 100 foes even if I must die doing so.

( Mumbling )" They hate me I know, but what they know not is that since childhood I have trained. 'What for they would ask ?' you 'Gloomer disgrace to dwarves.' and I would answer " A call has been made by Armok himself and I must answer this call reclaim my famalies glory. " Yes , they would laugh but not for long for I would prove them wrong."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 06:27:05 pm »

On a scale of 1 - 10 how bad or good was it

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 06:39:20 pm »

If you get an obsidian dwarf in a migrant wave, inform me.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 07:23:44 pm »

Good, good.

You ever consider running this all through spellcheck and giving it a once over after that?

Because that would help.

A lot.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 07:25:12 pm »

Good, good.

You ever consider running this all through spellcheck and giving it a once over after that?

Because that would help.

A lot.

Yeah, But I don't have word(Or any other Typeing program besides note) on my computer, And yes I make a few dozen changes to the story for grammar, And Spelling.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 07:26:46 pm »

I dont have word either its frustrating

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 10:11:05 pm »

I dont have word either its frustrating

I automatically got word.
WordPad works though.  Pretty good.
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4