Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Wardaggers (Community Fortress, Deons Genesis Mod)  (Read 3397 times)

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wardaggers (Community Fortress, Deons Genesis Mod)
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 11:25:33 pm »

So, Three dwarfs left, Two Female

Two Stone Dwarfs

I think the male isn't picked beacuse they don't want a clean shaven Fat dwarf D:

As for The other stone dwarf and the jade who knows :P
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 11:33:02 pm »

Is this like year-turns for everyone, or is it one person that has a bunch of dorfs from the forums?
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 11:34:28 pm »

Is this like year-turns for everyone, or is it one person that has a bunch of dorfs from the forums?

Community Fortresses are where forum people choose a dwarf and you involve them with the sotrys and such, Shareing events how detialed it is depends on the person in question. Sucsession is turn takeing.
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 11:38:00 pm »

Community Fortresses are where forum people choose a dwarf and you involve them with the sotrys and such, Shareing events how detialed it is depends on the person in question. Sucsession is turn takeing.

Aha, my fail strikes yet again!  :P
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 11:39:21 pm »

Just Because Of This I Am Playing Genesis Mod Right Now I Embark In Heavily Wooded Areas And Three Woodcuters I Like Solid Wood Forts

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 11:40:14 pm »

Aha, my fail strikes yet again!  :P

I wouldn't say fail, Its kinda of hard to get it at first between the diffrent types of fortresses, Eventually you ask to confirm a susspession.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 11:41:28 pm »

Just Because Of This I Am Playing Genesis Mod Right Now I Embark In Heavily Wooded Areas And Three Woodcuters I Like Solid Wood Forts
Thats insane O_O

I like digging holes into mountains, Anywase for points I had to take reprocussions so the milltary unit who gets the axe is to be our wood choper :P

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 11:42:59 pm »

I never embark w/military.  I just embark with a woodcutter steel dwarf (when possible) with ridiculous stats.

Has anyone else noticed, though?  Steel dwarves, when they have bad attributes....the attributes tend to be REALLY bad.  This is offset by the fact that they're so strong and stuff, but still.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 11:45:32 pm »

I never embark w/military.  I just embark with a woodcutter steel dwarf (when possible) with ridiculous stats.

Has anyone else noticed, though?  Steel dwarves, when they have bad attributes....the attributes tend to be REALLY bad.  This is offset by the fact that they're so strong and stuff, but still.

Its the forums dwarfs choice, Besides thats only the really focused milltary unit. (Shes a Steel Dwarf)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 11:52:36 pm »

I Like It Because Elves Hate It When You Cut Down Trees Well Some Of Them Do And I Love Making Elves Mad

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 12:33:26 am »

I Like It Because Elves Hate It When You Cut Down Trees Well Some Of Them Do And I Love Making Elves Mad

I think it may be morning before I get those last three dwarf slots filled :P

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 03:01:45 am »

Alright, Due to the lack of responses the other three dwarfs are to beacome as of now just dwarfs (In other words My bitchs) Untill someone claims one im going to assign them Carpentry, Metal Smithing, And Grower.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 03:56:44 am »

The seven stared acroos the lands, They had arrived at there destination. The expidition leader Mistem Aronul stared across the planes and quickly begain to scetch a map of it.

MAP:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Adwarf stared at Derm, Curseing her... He wished he could get rid of her and her friend Arthur, They had both been complete asses to him this entire journy, Mocking him, Calling him various vulgar words, Condemming him to his fate as a gloom dwarf, A god forsaken, His ansectors had made a particular god angrey and his family had been cursed to the fate of the glooms... He felt a hand reassureingly placed on his shoulder he turned to face Catten, His one and only friend she had been with him before the trip, Through childhood, They had grown up together as the other dwarfs teased him for his heritigae she had stood by him, Quickly makeing enemys of Derm. Of course she held no grudge againsit arthur.
Adwarf smiled at her as they stood by watching Mistem draw her map.

Looking around Derm spotted arthur, Gestureing to her, Arthur slied over "What ye want?" Derm looked her over and said "Well, Considering you and I are the only dwarfs here with millitary experince, We should form together and start a group..." Arthur stared blankly at derm not quiet comprehending, Then in a sudden moment she snapped her fingers causeing a small spark "Oh ye mean a millitary group' 'o ye?" Derm Stared at her for a moment wondering why she decided to copy exactly what she said.... "Yes.... Thats erm my intentions..." stammered Derm "Ah ye should'o e'id so!, I 'no e'actly what to be calling ourselfs!, The Creative Zeniths!" Derm Stared at her awhail considering if she was serious "Thats a horrible name" Derm Stated. Arthurs face darkened and she said, Her voice suddenly going deadly clear and loseing all traces of her accent "It will be the Creative Zeniths or I swear by the gods that have blessed your family that I will turn your corpse into a pile of ash" Derms face went white as she stared at the unblinking features on Arthurs face into the dark eyes.... "Y-yes thats quite alright.... What ever you wish..." she manged to spurt out... Arthur went off on her own after that happly skipping along.

Slightly apart from the other dwarfs eli stared at the sorrounding area, His highly creative and intellgent brain already thinknig of traps, Seige weaponary and defences that could be added to the landscape, He wasn't specifically A loner yet his heart filled with joy as he stared across the land with a feeling he knew all to well, Potential. This place was filled to the brim with it he was overcome with the feeling, He sat down for a moment and then begain to think where would they start....

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 10:52:53 am »

One complaint, my guys speaking in an Irish accent not a British one.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 11:39:20 am »

I would also like mine to have a heavily Americanized British accent.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:39:35 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4