Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1068

Author Topic: How Well Known is the Person Above You?  (Read 647463 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How Well Known is the Person Above You?
« Reply #13470 on: April 14, 2016, 08:32:25 pm »

Still 10/10.

1/10

All I remember about you is how you told me about how much you hate Lermfish, due to him being the Biggest Fish you always wanted to be.
Oh. So this is about the screename. Well, I can't say I knew that 'fish' was already being used here. When I joined the forum I was focused on getting in for Sector Unknown and War of the Planets. Golly, not trying to claim any titles. 'Fish' or otherwise. I'm just here to write and improve myself.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: April 14, 2016, 08:36:20 pm »

8/10

Ignore Stirk.

He tries to SHIP ME WITH PEOPLE.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH YOU, seriously.

Except that you think I have an issue with you, which is kind of an issue in that I'm starting to get annoyed that you won't listen to me when I say I don't have an issue with you?

To quote:
Stirk, that was not funny in the slightest.

Also, it's weird, I thought you were here before I was.  Huh.

But seriously, I have no problems with you besides your continued insistence that you think I have a problem with you.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:40:16 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #13472 on: April 14, 2016, 08:44:09 pm »

0.why are people getting so self-concious in a user above you thread
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: April 14, 2016, 09:00:08 pm »

4/10. I've seen you around, but not AROUND. You feel me?

8/10

Ignore Stirk.

He tries to SHIP ME WITH PEOPLE.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH YOU, seriously.

Except that you think I have an issue with you, which is kind of an issue in that I'm starting to get annoyed that you won't listen to me when I say I don't have an issue with you?

To quote:
Stirk, that was not funny in the slightest.

Also, it's weird, I thought you were here before I was.  Huh.

But seriously, I have no problems with you besides your continued insistence that you think I have a problem with you.
It's fine. You don't have to try to make me "feel better". It doesn't bother me. I'll be leaving the forum in short order soon anyway since it's clear I'm not going to enjoy myself whilst on it. I've tried, and failed. The only step is to regroup and think of a new plan. Right now, leaving is the best option.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: April 14, 2016, 09:03:36 pm »

But I'm not trying to make you feel better I'm trying to convey that I seriously have no bloody clue why you think I hate you because I seriously don't.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:16:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: April 14, 2016, 09:04:48 pm »

As far as I'm aware, nobody dislikes you. It's worth noting that every time I've seen that you have brought up people having issues with you, there was generally confusion and then saying that they don't.

Even if, on the astronomically low chance, they did have some kind of personal issue with you, it'd still be better to talk it out rather than avoid them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: April 14, 2016, 09:08:30 pm »

Yeah.... I've never seen you before... and I've been around a while.

.... whoops?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #13477 on: April 14, 2016, 09:13:48 pm »

Sodding hell, okay, serious time.

I'll be leaving the forum in short order soon anyway since it's clear I'm not going to enjoy myself whilst on it. I've tried, and failed.
If this is because you don't really like the community/atmosphere, fine.

If you're leaving because you think people hate you, that's really narcissistic. We know next-to-nothing about you other than you turned up and started going, "woe is me, you hate me" because of dumb jokes in a thread that exists for the sole purpose of dumb jokes.
If people have a problem with you, it's because you think people actually care/know about you enough to have a problem in the first place.

BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED USER ABOVE YOU SHENANNYGOATS
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: April 14, 2016, 09:15:42 pm »

If people didn't like you, why would they try to spare your feelings? Helping people you don't like isn't any fun. Trolling them is! If he didn't like you, taking the time to troll would be the logical option, rather than trying to convince you that he doesn't have a problem. Thinking of a new plan is kinda strange. Past interactions between you two seem pretty friendly, its a little paranoid to assume that he hates you :P.

And since I remember how to play this game:

8/10.

Still Insanity Incarnate, at his core.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:19:19 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: April 14, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »

3/10. Only noticing you due to your SGs. Like I said, he's trying to be nice, which is fine. Maybe he thinks I'm a softy that will go out and do something whacky. Perhaps he's covering his hindparts that way. I don't blame him either. It's all about cover-your-arse these days. I'm just saying that it's clear he and many others dislike me, and because of that, I will abscond. It really isn't that big of a deal. No one is going to get reported to the FBI because they don't like me. That's what I'm trying to say! It's okay to hate me! I don't mind, really! Just be honest.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: April 14, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »

8/10

@$@@$#$$##@$$#@@$##$!!!!!!

You are wrong!

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

I do not!

Hate!

You!

The end!  Full stop!  Period!  Exclamation point!

Augh...

I don't know how to convince you I'm telling the truth.  But seriously, I would not be this vehement in my denial if I actually didn't like you!

It may be okay to hate you, but once again, I DON'T.
Sigtext

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: April 14, 2016, 09:41:43 pm »

First this

Then this

∞/10

quite literally everywhere.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: April 14, 2016, 09:45:18 pm »

3/10. Only noticing you due to your SGs. Like I said, he's trying to be nice, which is fine. Maybe he thinks I'm a softy that will go out and do something whacky. Perhaps he's covering his hindparts that way. I don't blame him either. It's all about cover-your-arse these days. I'm just saying that it's clear he and many others dislike me, and because of that, I will abscond. It really isn't that big of a deal. No one is going to get reported to the FBI because they don't like me. That's what I'm trying to say! It's okay to hate me! I don't mind, really! Just be honest.

Aww. I had like, three SGs so far, and they where all train-wrecks :0. You played my Alchemech-double-reboot thing, didn't you? It was also a mess, but at least it was an innovative mess :P. Being nice to someone you hate online is just weird, its not like anyone is forcing you to do it. Have you been feeling OK lately? Not to be rude, but your posts are reminding me of someone who was in a bad situation in real-life, might be a sign of depression or anxiety or somethin' like that. Not that TBF is helping his case, "No I don't" isn't exactly the most effective argument :P.

6/10

I know him (I think?), but only on this thread.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: April 14, 2016, 09:46:18 pm »

5/10

Seen you around in odd places. I like the gun avatar. Is it a Luger? Doesn't look quite right...

Edit: Disregard that question, you have seven million avatars.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: April 14, 2016, 09:51:53 pm »

5/10

Seen you around in odd places. I like the gun avatar. Is it a Luger? Doesn't look quite right...

I have 500 avatars in rotation :P. Mayhaps it was a Ruger?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It is based off of the Luger's looks. I also have several normal-Lugers, of which it also could have been :P.

3/10.

I saw him like twice here, apparently he doesn't even know me well enough to know about the rotator, making him almost a stranger.

Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1068