Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Favorite Game Quotes  (Read 21417 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Game Quotes
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 07:02:25 am »

"By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! It's the Grand Champion!" - Annoying Fan
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 08:14:27 am »

"Name. Job. Bye." The Avatar - Ultima Series

"Kharak is burning." Karen Sjet - Homeworld

"That's the second biggest [something] I've ever seen." Guybrush Threepwood - Monkey Island Series

"You crack me up little buddy." Sam - Sam & Max

"So were you always just "Bird", or do you have a better name?"  "No.  It's always been Bird.  My full name is That Damn Bird.  I learned it when I was two weeks old. "That damn bird." the old man would say, "No good ball of feathers!".  Then he's beat me with a stick."  "Really?"  "Uh... no.  He'd just stick me in the chest and forget about me.  Which is almost as bad as beating, believe you me." April and Crow - The Longest Journey

"I'll get you octopus!"  (Or something like that.)  Octodad

"When I'm alone tonight, I'm gonna be thinking about this moment."  Random Mantel trooper as he shoots someone - HAZE

"Invisible women trying to kill me!"  The Player - Killing Floor

"I'M GOING TO FIRE!"  Various enemies when armed with a ranged weapon - Zeno Clash

"Cry some more!  CRY SOME MOOOORE!"  Heavy - Team Fortress 2.

"Mister Gat.  You've been convicted of over three hundred murders.  Do you really expect this appeal to work?"  "I figure with the statute of limitations it really should be closer to 250." Some Judge and Johnny Gat - Saint's Row 2

"If it's hostile, you kill it." Hunter - Metro 2033

"You reap what you sow, Artyom: force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt." Khan - Metro 2033

"You think you can give me orders?  You think you have control of this situation? Mike Thorton - Alpha Protocol

"Ever hear of anger management?"  "No, because a killed all my therapists."  Madison and Asshole Mike - Alpha Protocol

"...Asshole."  "Bitch." Madison and Asshole Mike - Alpha Protocol

"Ow, what the hell are y-- Agh!  What the hell are you doing?  Knocking people out... by hitting them on the head... that's movie stuff."  "That's why I have one of your shock traps just in case."  "Ughnnnnn!" Madison and Asshole Mike - Alpha Protocol

"Hope I live through this.  I'm running out of people to piss off." Asshole Mike - Alpha Protocol
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:22:25 am by Ioric Kittencuddler »
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 10:12:30 am »

"Mister Gat.  You've been convicted of over three hundred murders.  Do you really expect this appeal to work?"  "I figure with the statute of limitations it really should be closer to 250." Some Judge and Johnny Gat - Saint's Row 2

Love this game. Most of the crap they say is hilarious. Especially the news reports.

chewie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 11:04:46 am »

FFIX:

"He says that our life spans cannot be extended, and that we were fools for believing him. They were so shocked to hear it, they're all sitting down over there. Zidane! What am I supposed to tell them? All I can do... is just sit with them." - Vivi

"It really isn't my kind of place. You see, there's an anti-magic barrier around the place. And I want to send you because you're too stupid to use magic." - Kuja

Toady Two

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAN_SCIENCE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 11:30:48 am »

"It's starting to bore me how much you suck!" - The Scout, TF2

upon killing a dominated opponent :D

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2011, 11:54:27 am »

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2011, 01:24:19 pm »

There are so many by Sam & Max... Only one really stands out... I think it's because the hilarity just blurs together into one gigantic lump of Serotonin saturated memories. There's only one quote that stands out at this moment... it went something like:
"Wow this worse than navigating a maze"
"What's so hard about maze's?"
"Not everybody has your penchant for precision coordination of artillery and explosives little buddy."

Oh, and my brother just pointed this one out:
"Sam, are we allowed to drive as zombies?"
"I don't see why not, my license is just as expired as it was yesterday."

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 03:39:36 pm »

"Mc Gregoooooorrrr!"
-Call of Duty: United Offensive

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 04:31:35 pm »

"Mc Gregoooooorrrr!"
-Call of Duty: United Offensive

Is that um... Price's buddy, Captain Ingram?
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Urist McMalaclypse

• Bay Watcher
  • Physician of Philosophy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 08:18:59 pm »

This is a manly picnic, no women, no napkins, just whiskey, and pretzels.
After a long time of fleeing unsuccessfully, she did what any cornered dwarf would do:  she sucker punched her own baby and then kept running.
Good god man, cats training cats? That's like how every robot apocalypse starts. But with cats.

katheb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 08:49:00 pm »

"HUu HAA! WARSA!"

I am not going to give the reference mwahahah!

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »

"Ugh, ogh, ugh, ogh, ugh, ogh, ugh, ogh" - Minecraft Battle Sounds.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »

"Just try and make trouble"
-Fallout 3 (Said by a security officer to the player, wearing, indestructible power-armour, and armed a giant Tesla cannon.)

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 10:14:07 pm »

"Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master."
"Can I crush his neck now, master? Just a little? It's been a long time fantasy of mine..."
"Translation: 98% probability that members of the miniature organic's tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance. ... Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."
"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

all by HK47 from kotor .... i love that droid *sniff*

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2011, 10:19:55 pm »

"Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master."
"Can I crush his neck now, master? Just a little? It's been a long time fantasy of mine..."
"Translation: 98% probability that members of the miniature organic's tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance. ... Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."
"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

all by HK47 from kotor .... i love that droid *sniff*

Sounds like my kind of horrible killing machine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14