Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Roll To Howl! - TURN 16: Bad Designs  (Read 17999 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 13: OW MY BRAIN
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2011, 05:45:40 pm »

Acrobatics is the dodging skill and Dexterity will also effect your dodge roll.
Also, damn it, your skills confuse me when you dump in them. :O
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:47:14 pm by Jack_Bread »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2011, 05:47:14 pm »

Alright, gonna have to get me some of that...

And yeah, sorry about the skills. I just had to be a mild jack-of-all-trades. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2011, 07:39:16 pm »

Approach the guards, a look of relief on my face, "Thank goodness i thought there was no-one i could talk to here, i jhave been lost in the wilderness for a while, and would be appriecative if you could point me to somewhere i could get a hot meal and a BATH" throw the guards off my scent
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 14: High Bishop Sonia
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2011, 10:00:21 pm »

TURN 14

Find those keys damnit
You continue your unending quest for the keys. (9) (+2 skill) Yes! You've found them! Your unending quest has now ended. You may rest... Really... you're feeling a little sick right now. Uhg.

GO GO GO CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT
You immediately head for the local soap box and shove aside the current preacher saying something about vampires and shapeshifters and other nonesense. You take the stage... er... soap box and start speaking the word of your religion! (13) (+13 skill) The entire crowd converts. In fact, the king of this kingdom was passing by and he, too, converts. He offers you the position of High Bishop, allowing you to take control of the entire country's religion. Whoa!

Find a town or if I am already in one look around for anyone who needs a job involving writing.
((Your caravan starts in a town.))
You go around the town, soliciting your services. (5) Nobody had anything to offer.

Attempt to recruit scrappy archer for my band of adventurers.
You look around town, asking for a alright archer. (1) You come off as an really strange asshole, so no one in this town wants anything to do with you.

Approach the guards, a look of relief on my face, "Thank goodness i thought there was no-one i could talk to here, i jhave been lost in the wilderness for a while, and would be appriecative if you could point me to somewhere i could get a hot meal and a BATH" throw the guards off my scent
(4) "Hmm... there's something I don't trust about you." You scrutinizes you. "I'm sorry, miss, but you're going to have to come with me for questioning." One hand is on his sword while the other is grabbing your wrist.

STATUS

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Realmfighter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: quip (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2011, 10:17:24 pm »

Move to another village in the MC
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2011, 10:45:36 pm »

DAMN YOU ALL. At least now I've found people I can eat.

He offers you the position of High Bishop, allowing you to take control of the entire country's religion. Whoa!
Also, oh god no. This is going to end in fire and tears.

Remember this place's name so I can come back and eat it. Then head for a different nearby settlement.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2011, 10:46:36 pm »

He offers you the position of High Bishop, allowing you to take control of the entire country's religion. Whoa!
Also, oh god no. This is going to end in fire and tears.

And angry bears  ;D

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2011, 09:08:01 am »

TO WAR, TO WAR

With whom? Everyone
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2011, 11:27:01 am »

Continue with my soliciting of services, pick up some juciy gossip while I'm at it.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2011, 04:57:57 am »

Punch The guard with my glove, at the same time Project force him, then say "No one touches me, EVER" causing the others to back off and go look for an inn myself
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 11:10:49 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2011, 11:11:04 pm »

Bump the thread

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2011, 02:01:24 am »

Too much Minecraft this time. :P Turn later.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 15: Wanted Posters
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2011, 06:19:54 pm »

TURN 15

Move to another village in the MC
You power up your GIANT MOVING CASTLE and start moving it toward a town. You're stomach's a little queasy. (4) You puke on the floor. Yuck. You find yourself at a nice little settlement. The inhabitants look on in awe at your creation.

Remember this place's name so I can come back and eat it. Then head for a different nearby settlement.
You make a note of the town's name... hm? Dinnerville? Huh... You then start to move your caravan to another town. This place looks nice. The people are more kind here.

TO WAR, TO WAR
You accept the position and there is a large party for you. All your new followers donate a lot of their non-essential goods to your religion. After the party, you attempt to convince the king, King Jeremy the II, to help you on your crusade. (13) (+13 skill) He agrees and gives you all his forces at his disposal.

Continue with my soliciting of services, pick up some juciy gossip while I'm at it.
You continue to advertise your job while also asking for local town rumors and gossip. (9) (+2 skill) You find a job from the town guard. They'll pay you modestly for wanted posters.

Punch The guard with my glove, at the same time Project force him, then say "No one touches me, EVER" causing the others to back off and go look for an inn myself
Guard's Defense: (5); Your Attack: (12)
You land a really hard punch on his ribs and you hear something crack. He appears stunned and is bleeding everywhere. Then, you attempt to cast a spell at him. (11) You successfully cast Force Blast.
Guard's Defense: (AUTOFAIL); Your Attack: (7)
The blast hits him in the face. He looks direly injured. You then say "No one touches me, EVER." The other guards don't back off, however. They draw their swords and yell "STOP CRIMINAL SCUM!" Uh oh.

STATUS

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Realmfighter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: quip (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 02:11:52 pm by Jack_Bread »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2011, 06:25:35 pm »

Ask if they need anything built

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2011, 06:26:09 pm »

Begin recruiting youths to form an adventuring party.

I think I'll start with the young swordsman. Yes, usually you start with the young swordsman.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11