Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Supreme Commander (Bay12 MP) - Hosting Times Up  (Read 4868 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Commander (Bay12 MP) - Hosting on Monday at 9 PM GMT
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2011, 03:53:08 pm »

Server going up in a bit.

.....and its up. Name is Bay12 Game, pass is fun.

"Edit" And its down. I'll host a game in two hours if anyone shows interest.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:15:24 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Commander (Bay12 MP) - Server Down
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2011, 04:52:31 pm »

So......

Anyone up to playing some games in the next 4-ish hours? The community seems to have set itself upon playing Seton's Clutch 4vs4 all the time(apparently the DSD of TA has its own versions across the RTS genre).
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 03:56:08 pm »

Anyone interested in playing some games with the Sorian AI? It seems like its at least semi competent and can be a great teammate.

You can find info here: http://code.google.com/p/sorian-ai-mod/

Download it here: http://code.google.com/p/sorian-ai-mod/downloads/detail?name=Sorian_AI_Mod_2.1.1.exe

Spoiler: Some of its features (click to show/hide)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2011, 10:49:19 am »

I recently got the original copy of supreme commander, I already have Forged Alliance, but you can only play as those blasted aliens with it, original was required. Also I got a new computer that can actually run the thing so as soon as I figure out why GPGnet won't let me into games I'll try and get into some multiplayer matches.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2011, 02:11:56 pm »

I recently got the original copy of supreme commander, I already have Forged Alliance, but you can only play as those blasted aliens with it, original was required. Also I got a new computer that can actually run the thing so as soon as I figure out why GPGnet won't let me into games I'll try and get into some multiplayer matches.

Did you install the original last? If so, uninstall and reinstall the expansion. You may lose your saved data, but the campaign isn't interesting anyway. I had some issues with the way out dated GPG lobby of the original, reinstalling the expansion overwrites it with the more up to date expansion GPG, which should help.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Commander (Bay12 MP) - Hosting Times Up
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2011, 06:21:20 pm »

So, I'll be hosting at 11 PM GMT tomorrow and probably something on Friday/Weekend.

Will be with Sorian AI(It works just like any other installer) and the expansion.

To keep this up and let people see it, what is your favorite faction and why?

Spoiler: UEF (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:35:41 pm by Orb »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]