Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Starting a new Let's Play on Youtube  (Read 5401 times)

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
Re: Starting a new Let's Play on Youtube
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 11:20:32 pm »

Episodes 40-42 are up and running.  Enjoy the show!

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2011, 11:08:35 pm »

Yeah, i have a ton of new Let's Plays that i'm about to upload.  Keep up to date on Fortress Zonrovod.  I have about 10 hours of archived videos to watch so far, so if you have yet to watch or want to catch up nows the time, because i'm going to heap another 2 hours onto the fire hahahahahahaha.....

http://www.youtube.com/riothouselp

Cassicotca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2011, 11:32:30 pm »

How long until FPS eats your glorious fortress? Doesnt look like anything will destroy you except HFS

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 12:47:57 am »

I'm going to try a few things too keep the FPS up.  I've already limited the max population to 120.  Kinda low for me, but we'll see how it does.  The fortress itself is growing fast!

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 10:07:23 pm »

New Episodes up, enjoy the show!

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2011, 05:57:30 pm »

Okay guys, a few interesting develpments are happening over at Fortress Zonrovod.  So strap on your digging lantern because we are heading down into the depths in search of....Magma!

EnDSchultz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2011, 07:27:13 pm »

Just subscribed and on Episode 6...probably by the present there are no more living Dorfs to name after me, but that's okay! ;)

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:12 pm »

I'm contemplating starting an Adventure mode LP to follow along with our DF LP.  Let me know what you think

Cassicotca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2011, 10:01:50 pm »

Do adventure mode! Visit Zonrovod! Loot all it's tresures!

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2011, 08:46:14 pm »

I think adventure mode would be awesome for Zonrovod.  Once this epic fortress meets its end, we'll send in a veteran adventuring party to scour its dark halls.

In the meantime come visit a thriving version of Fortress Zonrovod.  We have episodes 61-63 up and running.  Also there is an estimated 5 more episodes worth of material that needs to be converted so Stay Tuned!

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 08:12:21 am »

Just started watching to get some inspiration to start playing again.

Think it'll be a while before I'm up-to-date...

EDIT: I found this link that lets me play the whole playlist in HD: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9C7A9E3F2FC3ED0B
For some reason it's impossible to from your youtube page, can only play the videos small and one at a time.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:26:46 am by Thief^ »
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

RiotHouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pure ASCII
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 01:51:03 pm »

Hey bud, yeah I took off the autoplay feature, some people complained about it.  If you want you can go on the youtube page and complain in the opposite direction haha.  Maybe form a cabal and take it too them.  Anyways glad your watching the videos, they have come a long way from the first vids and the fortress is freakin huge now.

Also as an update to the rest of you folks.  Episodes 64-69 are now up.  Episode 69 I believe has the introductions for new dwarfees' (Those who subscribe get a dwarf named after them).  If you want one make sure you subscribe is all i have to say.  Also its hard for me to keep track of all you guys, so whichever name you subscribe via youtube as, then that is the name your dwarf will be.

Other than that enjoy the videos and send a comment my way from time to time, especially if you want to be on the next migration wave.  Cheers!

daveok

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2011, 03:36:47 pm »

I just found your "Lets Play". I'm loving it! I'm watching your and Captnduck's videos to get ideas for my own. Really enjoying it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]