Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Round 3 - Game over!  (Read 57853 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Round 3 - Day 1 begins with blood and tears
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2011, 04:30:21 am »

Hmm, let's start at the beginning. 

Archangel, have you read the previous two rounds of Supernatural? [1] [2]
Archangel - Human Illusionist
*Cough cough*

After that, previous rounds had us fighting Werewolves and Cultists.  What do you think a particularly powerful scum team would be this time around?
I'm not sure what you're asking. If it's something like what I think it is, which is "What sort of being do you think the scum team might be?", the answer is I don't know. It could be anything from spirits to elves to zombies. If this isn't what you're after, please rephrase your question.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2011, 10:00:38 am »

Dariush:  You've been town and scum in games with me now.  Which did you like better?  What did you learn from Bastanormal with regards to not getting yourself lynched?
Actually, I've only played with you as scum. Playing on the same team as you is definitely better. What have I learned? That you can only be found out by a totally random chance, Toaster.
As to questioning...
Toaster, what is your favourite colour? Don't try to wriggle from the answer.
But seriously, NativeForeigner, what are you going to deduce from the answer to your question?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2011, 10:18:32 am »

Dariush:  You've been town and scum in games with me now.  Which did you like better?  What did you learn from Bastanormal with regards to not getting yourself lynched?
Actually, I've only played with you as scum. Playing on the same team as you is definitely better. What have I learned? That you can only be found out by a totally random chance, Toaster.
As to questioning...
Toaster, what is your favourite colour? Don't try to wriggle from the answer.
But seriously, NativeForeigner, what are you going to deduce from the answer to your question?

I meant in the same game as me, not same team as me.  Did you like being town or scum better?

Green.  What are YOU going to deduce from that?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2011, 12:25:44 pm »

Hmm, let's start at the beginning. 

Archangel, have you read the previous two rounds of Supernatural? [1] [2]
Archangel - Human Illusionist
*Cough cough*
Doesn't answer the question. You were *technically* in that game, but let's look at comments about you from that game, shall we?

Long story short, you lurked the game away, failed to cast a vote at least once, didn't help the town by showing up when we needed your information.  Doesn't look like you read the game even when you were playing it.

So answer the question. *Have* you read the previous two rounds?

I'm not sure what you're asking. If it's something like what I think it is, which is "What sort of being do you think the scum team might be?", the answer is I don't know. It could be anything from spirits to elves to zombies. If this isn't what you're after, please rephrase your question.
That's more or less what I was asking. More of what would be a particularly powerful foe rather than what you actually think that we'll be facing. I think your answer was most revealing though. You don't want to talk about it.

The vote was initially random, but you seem scummy now. So it stays until you show otherwise.

Frankly, i don,t see how i responded poorly. I don't see anything back and coming back to vote, since it's obviously what i wanted to do. I do find weird that such a thing could be considered scummy. If somebody can explain it to me, please go ahead.
It's only barely scummy in and of itself. What's more scummy is how you reacted when I questioned you on it.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2011, 12:47:00 pm »

3-4 is only barely scummy ?

In all case, i did not react in any kind of weird way, I asked you 2 question on how that would actually be scummy, and have yet to get any kind of answer. Read it again, you clearly did not do it.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2011, 12:56:54 pm »

3-4 is only barely scummy ?
Out of 10, yes. Do you want to be thought scummier? You're doing a good job.

In all case, i did not react in any kind of weird way, I asked you 2 question on how that would actually be scummy, and have yet to get any kind of answer. Read it again, you clearly did not do it.
It looks like you are trying to conform to the norm. That's scummy behavior.

As I've said before, what was particularly scummy is this:

I'd say about 3-4.  Something suspicious, but definitely not damning. Particularly not this early in the game.
And how is it any kind of important ?

Why would you care about such a stupid thing during the RV?
You immediately (over)defend against something relatively trivial. That's scummy.

If I had two votes, you'd get the other.

If you're not scum, you should start interacting with other people and stop defending youself. I don't mind if you want to question me, but tunnelling on one topic is also scummy.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2011, 01:16:02 pm »

And again, you do shit like that.  Listen, i defend myself since you are up my ass with a irellevent point.

And still you wont ever respond the question.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2011, 01:21:09 pm »

I'd say your reaction is why.

I'm and will, by the way, PFP for most of the game.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2011, 01:24:56 pm »

What question?

If you mean your RV question ('most feared scumteam'): answer
If you mean 'how is it any kind of important?': answer
If you mean 'why would you care...?': Because I *always* care about things that stand out as suspicious.
If you mean '3-4 is only barely scummy?': answer

And that's all the questions you've asked. Of anyone. While continuing to overreact. Unvote and vote Mysteriousbluepuppet.  You, my good sir, are scum.

(Don't worry Archangel, I haven't forgotten you. Be back to that later.)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2011, 01:36:32 pm »

Well, janus, that's always awfull fun to have your self righteous ass around.

Commentary on each answer

1) fine
2) Because it's suspisious how ?
3) Suspicious HOW?
4) based on nothing, of course.

badically, if you want to lynch go right ahead, but at least try to make some sense. Or better yet go back and read my answers, and stop trying to lynch just to get credibility.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2011, 01:44:16 pm »

Okay, I was planning on waiting and watching for today, but this is just painful to watch.

From my (rather limited) experience, going utterly mad when even slightly FoSed is scummy.  I feel that the action that attracted the FoS was minor, but the reaction to the FoS...ugh.  I don't trust Janus completely, but I really don't trust Mysterious much anymore.

Voting Mysteriousbluepuppet.  I may unvote if I have a reason to later, but for now, I'm going with this.

Also, again, Mysterious, Janus doesn't seem to be evading any questions.

To quote Janus,

He has a point there.  The vote didn't seem necessary.  However, he's not trying to turn that into "Lynch Mysterious because he voted late!"  He's basing his vote on your reaction.

Meh.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2011, 01:45:32 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Jack A T: Zathras
JanusTwoface: Mysteriousbluepuppet
Mysteriousbluepuppet: Jack A T, JanusTwoface, NativeForeigner
Org: Mr.Person
Toaster: Dariush, Jim Groovester
Zathras: Leafsnail

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2011, 01:57:17 pm »

Really people are such sheeps.  Why don't you idiots just read the damn post i made? Whatever, really, it's simply way easier to read the argument of Janus than actually check the tread.

Will be so funny to see me lynched and then see you squirm that you lost a usefull role to your own damn lack of reading.

I'll be back later on. Continue putting intention in my words and words in my motuh janus, you are quite good at it. I'll be back to this game once you stupid ass stop bing a windbag.

Of note, i worte this post calmly, but heh, won't change a thing in Janus little mind.

Ta-ta

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2011, 02:02:29 pm »

Really people are such sheeps.  Why don't you idiots just read the damn post i made? Whatever, really, it's simply way easier to read the argument of Janus than actually check the tread.

Will be so funny to see me lynched and then see you squirm that you lost a usefull role to your own damn lack of reading.

I'll be back later on. Continue putting intention in my words and words in my motuh janus, you are quite good at it. I'll be back to this game once you stupid ass stop bing a windbag.

Of note, i worte this post calmly, but heh, won't change a thing in Janus little mind.

Ta-ta

I've been reading the posts by both sides.  I just find Janus more convincing than you, albeit barely.  Insulting everyone who votes for you just makes me trust you less, by the way.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2011, 02:48:48 pm »

Jack A T:
Okay, I was planning on waiting and watching for today, but this is just painful to watch.

So you were planning on lurking?

From my (rather limited) experience, going utterly mad when even slightly FoSed is scummy.  I feel that the action that attracted the FoS was minor, but the reaction to the FoS...ugh.  I don't trust Janus completely, but I really don't trust Mysterious much anymore.

Voting Mysteriousbluepuppet.  I may unvote if I have a reason to later, but for now, I'm going with this.

Also, again, Mysterious, Janus doesn't seem to be evading any questions.

To quote Janus,

He has a point there.  The vote didn't seem necessary.  However, he's not trying to turn that into "Lynch Mysterious because he voted late!"  He's basing his vote on your reaction.

Meh.

You're mainly echoing Janus here, and you don't add anything original to the discussion.  Further, you don't question him to either strengthen or allay your suspicions.  Your words imply you're done for the day as well.  Basically, this is all very passive.  Being this passive does not contribute to the town at all.

Do you have other reasons to suspect him?  Why didn't you ask him questions?  Who else do you suspect, and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24