Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air  (Read 40346 times)

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air
« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2011, 06:23:01 pm »

If it bleeds then i can kill it.
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2011, 06:24:37 pm »

Myconids- terrors of the deep.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 29, 2011, 06:28:00 pm »

We'll looks like Hastur more or less isn't going to fight the evidence.  Let's celebrate the first successful prosecution of a criminal.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2011, 06:28:27 pm »

Myconids- terrors of the deep.
They cast CONFUSION
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 29, 2011, 07:05:57 pm »

Myconids are actually the subterranean version of treants, but most of their environments are extremely energy-poor, preventing them from actually doing anything (and being cut down like regular timber mushrooms).
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 29, 2011, 07:11:37 pm »

In D&D... They are not fun.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 29, 2011, 07:13:09 pm »

Mmmm, this case makes me obnoxiously happy.  If I win this I think this is like a quintuple plus for Norrec's happiness.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 29, 2011, 08:45:36 pm »

So um, is there another trip planned for scavenging supplies? You only have a month or two of supplies at the moment, so maximising them should probably be a priority.

Litast should be taking some sort of command over this unless this is really an anarchist-commune.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 29, 2011, 08:59:53 pm »

... well, I want to send people but nobody puts me in charge.

Actually you know what, to heck with it, I already do most of the mining plans and am not afraid of bold leadership, I'll send people without asking anybody else, consequences be damned.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:01:39 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 29, 2011, 09:03:39 pm »

... well, I want to send people but nobody puts me in charge.

Actually you know what, to heck with it, I already do most of the mining plans and am not afraid of bold leadership, I'll send people without asking anybody else, consequences be damned.
Great. Now... Should I go or should I not go.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 29, 2011, 09:04:32 pm »

Litast lets people do whatever they want and Kogan doesn't even pretend to be in charge. Great leadership team right here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 29, 2011, 09:07:46 pm »

WE need a slogan leader.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 29, 2011, 09:08:21 pm »

Mmmmm, I'd like for you to stay here, but there really isn't any reason too, so sending you to be another dwarf on the expedition is probably a good idea.  You can take my leather armor and I'll make a shield out of wood for you, should make your life a little bit easier and/or safer.

List of people I'm sending on the expedition:

Adil, Urist, Sandow (criminals make great bait for traps... just sayin'), Athor, and ermm... Tor ((DDP's character))  That's 1 guide, 1 craftsman, 1 trap bait, 2 soldiers.  I expect this to work swimmingly.  You can also force the trap bait to do trading for you.  I suspect this will work out well for everyone.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 29, 2011, 09:09:31 pm »

Litast lets people do whatever they want and Kogan doesn't even pretend to be in charge. Great leadership team right here.
Working great so far. We've had a bit of aimlessness, but for the most part somebody makes a decision when it's needed and shuts up the rest of the time.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 29, 2011, 09:11:41 pm »

I can make maces, the heads atleast...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55