Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air  (Read 40336 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

FLESH GOLEM
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

huh?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

All the meat is missing riight?
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

All the meat is missing riight?

So wait you're suggesting we might come back to camp and find a towering pile of all the animals I've hunted...
And it might be mobile?

... I'll nominate myself Dwarven Liason to the foresthomes, thank you very much.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Think of it as an investment. Meat that makes meat! Out of enemies. Probably only slow enemies, but still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made the Meat into Pot Luck Roasts, for pleasurable eating.  Oh, and Hastur stole some poor fella's puppy too.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Think of it as an investment. Meat that makes meat! Out of enemies. Probably only slow enemies, but still.
....And your behind it!

:P

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I made the Meat into Pot Luck Roasts, for pleasurable eating.  Oh, and Hastur stole some poor fella's puppy too.

That bastard!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I am wondering if I should do a poem thing on Lillipad... Who wants me to do one?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only if you can include the lyrics/words  "Fat-headed wanker"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Headstone/coffin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poem/whatever (click to show/hide)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile

Oooh, do a headstone and song about Obok.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But we know absolutely nothing about him IC.  I guess it could be

"Here lies Obok, he should have caught the main caravan."

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here lies Obok. We hardly knew ye'.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55