Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air  (Read 40397 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Cannon fodder always welcome
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2011, 04:02:04 pm »

. . . OK, so he was getting pissed at us. . .  when he chose to show up at camp.  Words cannot express my frustration.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2011, 04:02:29 pm »

Good news everyone! We managed to avoid drowning!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2011, 04:03:47 pm »

IT'S A DEMON!!!  The only reason we're safe now is because the thing is dead and I bashed the crystal leading to hell into pieces, otherwise we could very well have demons up to our armpits by now.  YOU DON'T REASON WITH DEMONS, YOU KILL DEMONS!!!

Yeah, OK, I'm warning the next person who sees a demon not to reason with it, or I'm going to sneak up in the night and kill you.  That'll solve all the problems in the world, right?  You don't kill somebody for acting in character, as he did.  Unless of course your character would kill that person, but more or less, I didn't do anything that warranted being murdered brutally.

And if you read the little google docs thingie, MOST of the time, gods don't answer you unless you're blessed (me) or a priest (Nylona/Tholtig).  Which is really just great because now one of my perks is completely worthless.

Fakeedit:  No, it doesn't have a river... did you even look at the map?
Don't worry, next time I'll bring a crossbow. With bolts. That will be my way of saying hello.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2011, 04:07:19 pm »

Oh, and I guess we are kind of awesome. Treants? We decimated them. In a first strike.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »

Does that mean you're almost back now?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2011, 04:09:27 pm »

um norrec if Akil keeps ignoring me im gonna worship the Spirit Of Fire. so demonic fortress ahoy
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2011, 04:10:26 pm »

Does that mean you're almost back now?
Oh hell no. Its still going to be a week and there are still 4 treants left. Basicly Sneak charge slash attack. And with 5 of us...

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2011, 04:18:51 pm »

. . . .
And if you read the little google docs thingie, MOST of the time, gods don't answer you unless you're blessed (me) or a priest (Nylona/Tholtig).  Which is really just great because now one of my perks is completely worthless.

Starting to worship demons because gods are acting as intended is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  Seriously, that is actually a reason for my character to go crazy enough to tie you up and put you on trial for heresy.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2011, 04:19:20 pm »

. . . OK, so he was getting pissed at us. . .  when he chose to show up at camp.  Words cannot express my frustration.

Fine, this disagreement is getting us nowhere, let's just drop this.  I'll just help w/ another elven trade situation.  BTW, when will we re-start IC dialogue?  :?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:21:02 pm by DrunkDorfPally »
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2011, 04:28:51 pm »

...............mikail suddenly seem alot more sane to me..........
ah well must resist evil or the norrec will go bananas again.
Quite fucked indeed.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2011, 04:33:53 pm »

You realize my character is Mystically scarred and distrusts magic in general, and demons in particular.  It's completely logical, that and most of the camp probably isn't going to be converting to demon worship any time soon.  Very different situations.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2011, 04:37:29 pm »

Hey guys, my internet died so I probably won't be posting for a while. If updates happen, just have me concentrate on farming and doctoring.
Very sorry.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2011, 04:44:32 pm »

You realize my character is Mystically scarred and distrusts magic in general, and demons in particular.  It's completely logical, that and most of the camp probably isn't going to be converting to demon worship any time soon.  Very different situations.
While I plan to be mystically inclined. That will be interesting... I will take up a couple of your traits though. Maybe Observant (Hey, Norrec... That cat seems a little off...)
If I got both of those then I will be great to go along with you. I would effectively counter your flaws and you would help counter mine. Plus, well an extra hand can't hurt right?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2011, 04:49:36 pm »

´´hey norrec any idea why that guy whats his name uh dont remember why he have a cat on his head i dunno why but im not liking it it feels like a goblin..´´
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55