Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21809 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2011, 09:20:58 pm »

Accept. Decent offer.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2011, 09:35:40 pm »

Haggle it down to 60% of our chaingun ammo plus whatever else they asked and then accept.
In other words, keep an extra 10% of the chaingun ammo.
We're going to need ammo for our guys too you know.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2011, 09:57:21 pm »

"How about %65 of our ammo?"
The male Darlat looks confused.
"This is a Colonizer ship right?"
"Yes..."
"Do you have a loom onboard?"

What do you say?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2011, 10:06:34 pm »

"Yeah. Not sure it's in working order though. What is it worth to you?"

(What does a loom do for non Darlat races?)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »

((Its basically a cloning machine. It creates new thing from the genetic markers of two different specimens. Its been used before to rebuild entire races. But it sometimes may lead to horrible mutations or health problems. Darlats are the inventors or discoverers they really don't tell.))
"Yes but it isn't in working order."
His eyes light up.
"I give you five dozen Ghant "Prisoners" in return for it and plus i'll cut the price down to %60 of your ammo for the other stuff."

What do you do?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16:13 pm »

Ghants?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:41 pm »

Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:41 pm »

"Ahhh, we actually kind of need it...  You know, lost homeworld and all..."
Of course, I assume it's hard to make or get one, judging by how badly they want a broken one.  Maybe if they help us figure out how to make our own?  Or solve our tremor problem.  Or just decline the offer and go for 70% of our ammo stores.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:20 pm »

((They are green-furred and have three fingers on each hand. They are roughly 1.5 meters In height. They can turn the most crummiest food supplies into alcohol of the best variety.
They feed off of alcohol and are basically pacifists making them great for raider ships.))
((They are hard to rebuild and find. Only legal Darlat colonization ships come with one.))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:36:24 pm by filiusenox »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2011, 10:35:49 pm »

Say that we need to discuss this with the crew and check if anyone knows how to make a loom
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2011, 10:40:43 pm »

Personally, I think having alcohol makers is rubbish for survival.

Tell him that we have no use for alcohol and ask him if there's anything else he can offer besides Ghants for the loom.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2011, 10:43:22 pm »

Tell him that we have no use for alcohol and ask him if there's anything else he can offer besides Ghants for the loom.
This
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56:30 pm »

Probably a bit late, but that strange urge to strangle someone reminded me of what happens in the Geneforge series when you use too many canisters.

Ask if theres anything else he'd give us for the loom instead. (otherwise go with xtank's idea)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:03:06 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2011, 11:05:24 pm »

This

Ghants will make a great gift for the fledgling civilization when we make first contact. If we get on good terms with these pirates one of two things will likely happen.

1: They will spread the word that our colony is a good place to dump good aquired in a less than legal manner, resulting in trade opportunities.

2: They turn out to be privateers. They inform the government they report to of our presence and we get traders.

Of course they could also kill us the instant we hand over our fission bombs. But I like to think optimistically. Either way we will find a chance to trade for another loom later. Right now we realy need the landers and fuel. It would be great if we can get them to throw in some more probes too. 

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2011, 11:10:14 pm »

"I need to discuss this with the crew."
After about ten minutes of you asking if anybody has any experince on a loom you return to the Darlat.
"What else can you offer for it? We really don't need alcohol makers-"
He seems deseperate to get his hands on one.
"FINE. Three industrial kits, three dozen ghants, and %62 of your ammo for the other stuff."

What do you say?

((I would suggest being nice to him.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22