Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21761 times)

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #255 on: January 23, 2011, 09:50:58 pm »

A 10 it is!

I thought were were using a D6.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2011, 10:08:53 pm »

A 10 it is!
I thought were were using a D6.
((9))
((Just random org 1-10.))

..."Welcome to Hell!"...
You grab a chaingun out of She'ish's hands and open fire.
The whooshing of the Landscaper deafens you as you repeatedly use it to rip the Huge Tremor into pieces while blowing off any roots that get too close too you with the chaingun.
...Time to fight again...
The Huge Tremor is eventually beat down into a mass of Brown and Green gel.
...The war was one no one was able to win...
Thirteen other Tremors arrive as backup, most likely. They join the Huge Tremor in death.
...Annihilation will be Unavoidable, take as many with you as you can...
You pause to breath but collapse into unconsciousness.

You are now in control of She’ish or another solider.
What do you do?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2011, 10:12:44 pm »

Quicksave, then drag our fearless, but crazy leader into the center, where it's safe, hope it's quiet for a while, but be ready to shoot down anything that comes this way.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 24, 2011, 12:46:46 am »

She'ish: Tend to your leg wound while it is quiet.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2011, 02:55:13 pm »

The Probe buries the corpse.

Spoiler: Shar'yar (click to show/hide)

What do you do?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2011, 03:01:29 pm »

Try developing a vibration detector that will allow us to see the Tremors coming.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2011, 03:08:07 pm »

Convert iron stocks into chain guns/ammo. 25% crappy ones, 75% modern versions. Convert parts scavenged from the citadel into an extra-solar communication satellite.

Approach the camp again. From a distance listen in and try to decipher their language.

Name the colonies highest military honor after the soldier who fell in battle against the tremors. Award it to him posthumously. Offer your condolences to any family he had.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2011, 03:50:09 pm »

Convert iron stocks into chain guns/ammo. 25% crappy ones, 75% modern versions. Convert parts scavenged from the citadel into an extra-solar communication satellite.

Approach the camp again. From a distance listen in and try to decipher their language.

Name the colonies highest military honour after the soldier who fell in battle against the tremors. Award it to him posthumously. Offer your condolences to any family he had.
Try developing a vibration detector that will allow us to see the Tremors coming.

These plans are excellent.

Though, might I ask what the satellite is for?
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: assimilate-u
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2011, 07:38:12 pm »

Watchin

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »

Name the colonies highest military honour after the soldier who fell in battle against the tremors. Award it to him posthumously. Offer your condolences to any family he had.

These plans are excellent.

Though, might I ask what the satellite is for?

The satellite is for advertising our colony once we get a foothold. We need to attract migrants and trade once we are strong enough to defend ourselves.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: assimilate-u
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2011, 08:13:31 pm »

Do et

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2011, 08:41:49 pm »

Do It
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2011, 05:19:31 pm »

The lightning storm is interfering with the Probe. It sits idle.

Spoiler: Shar'yar (click to show/hide)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 26, 2011, 05:36:31 pm »

Fire the Lord, he sounds like a Jack-ass.  Give the position to Plop as reward for helping the team in the Dropship.  If we can't fire him, then simply lock him away in a closet somewhere until we come up with something better to do with him.  Begin setting up housing units and any of the kits that are not currently set up.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2011, 06:24:28 pm »

Fire the Lord, he sounds like a Jack-ass.  Give the position to Plop as reward for helping the team in the Dropship.  If we can't fire him, then simply lock him away in a closet somewhere until we come up with something better to do with him.  Begin setting up housing units and any of the kits that are not currently set up.

Give that position to an Alien. Nobody will buy that.

Secretly assure Plop that we will not let the lord do away with the Ghant. Meet with the lord. Assure him that he will get the land and supplies he wants as soon as we begin trading with outsiders so long as his followers behave until then.  Use the satellite to start listening in on transmissions from nearby systems. See if any potential trading partners are out there. Do not make our presence known yet.

Wait until lightning storm subsides. Try to figure out the native language.

Attend meeting with the president and the lord. Play bad cop by informing the lord that any of his supporters who cause trouble will be drafted into your military and made to shut the fuck up. Frankly tell him that you owe the Ghants your life, and that they are not going anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22