Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21815 times)

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:16 pm »

Focus all efforts on weaponizing defoliants.  Ones that straight-up kill the plant, not force it to grow faster than it can handle like agent orange.  In this case, agent orange could prove to be very bad.
Equip the dropship with the defoliant weapons.

When the dropship goes to recover our troops, use the defoliant to hold the Tremors at bay.

Find out what happened to cause the gunship to go down.
Take inventory of weapons/ammo. Take the biggest gun available and set up shop in a window facing the drop ship. Have the remaining troops point their arms in different directions. Have the Ghant and any remaining scientists keep you supplied with fresh ammo and/or guns once the shooting starts.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:47 pm »

also heal everyone up and dig in
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2011, 11:32:14 pm »

You only brought chainguns but of high quality.
You have enough ammo.
You ask how the hell did the dropship get destroyed.
"Those damn vines, sir, they caught it in Mid-frekking air and ripped the engines off. Then it let go of us and we fell." She'ish responds, wincing.
Her leg looks bad. You sow it up to the best of your knowledge with thread from you shirt.
You grab a chaingun and face toward the ruined dropship.
You ask the Ghant what it can do and it just shakes its head.

What do you do?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2011, 11:39:45 pm »

Have everyone remain silent and make as little vibrations as possible, so as to fool the Tremors into thinking that we've left.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2011, 11:41:18 pm »

((They do not use the thing the Tremor's do!))

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2011, 11:42:39 pm »

Any word on weaponized defoliant?
Can't get enough Bolo.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2011, 11:43:36 pm »

Well, if the Ghant isn't good for making fire based weaponry, might as well have him and She'ish put in a safe place.  Find the safest probable place and put them there, instructing them to move as little as possible and give no indication of being there.  That way even if we die holding out against the Tremors, someone might live to tell about it.  After they make it to safety, prepare for the most amazing last stand ever.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2011, 11:46:01 pm »

Well, if the Ghant isn't good for making fire based weaponry, might as well have him and She'ish put in a safe place.  Find the safest probable place and put them there, instructing them to move as little as possible and give no indication of being there.  That way even if we die holding out against the Tremors, someone might live to tell about it.  After they make it to safety, prepare for the most amazing last stand ever.
Also Fortify our position

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2011, 11:52:53 pm »

You ask She'ish and the Ghant to go hide somewhere, so they won't get hurt.
"No sir. I'm here to fight." she winces and stands up pulling a gun from the stockpile and aiming outward from where you are sitting.
The Ghant mimics her. Except without talking.
The last scientist who had a Vid-recorder sets it up aiming inward toward the tower.
"Just to make sure someone remembers us here..."
You nod and adjust your Chaingun.

What do you do?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2011, 11:54:45 pm »

Preemptivly open fire on any woodland areas

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2011, 11:55:34 pm »

Contemplate the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
Then defend the tower until help arrives.

How about we develop some napalm like substance?
Can't get enough Bolo.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2011, 12:23:42 am »

"Everybody hold your fire until your sure you have a clear shot. If I catch anybody firing at shadows before they come, I'll use that poor bastard as a personal shield! Stick together, if this jungle was smart enough to know how to remove our engine, it might be smart enough to pull off some other sneaky shit! You there in the lab coat, try to overcome your fear and focus on anaylizing the foe's movement in battle, I have sickening feeling that they may be sentient and I hope you can prove me wrong."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2011, 01:28:43 am »

"Also, if any of you think you may be eaten, pull out a grenade and pull the pin, make them go down with you. Don't make your death in vain. Now let's kill those dirt-eaters!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2011, 03:10:16 pm »

"Everybody hold your fire until your sure you have a clear shot. If I catch anybody firing at shadows before they come, I'll use that poor bastard as a personal shield! Stick together, if this jungle was smart enough to know how to remove our engine, it might be smart enough to pull off some other sneaky shit! You there in the lab coat, try to overcome your fear and focus on anaylizing the foe's movement in battle, I have sickening feeling that they may be sentient and I hope you can prove me wrong. Also, if any of you think you may be eaten, pull out a grenade and pull the pin, make them go down with you. Don't make your death in vain. Now let's kill those dirt-eaters!"
Three flower's pop up from the ground.
Then get larger...and larger..
Then they begin to emit fog.
You open fire as the fog surrounds you.Your breathing becomes heavy...
You find that you are making out with She'ish.
Hmm...you stop and begin to fire upon those things as the fog dissapers.Destroying two entirely before the Ghant shots the other one in the stem ripping it apart.
Your crew emerges from the fog with blushing faces and grins.
Four tremors pop up out of the ground.
The Ghant suddenly runs to the dropship and rips off a part before coming back and taking his gun apart.
Hey what the hell is it doing?
Ouch, your arm!
You open fire.Hitting an tremor on the second left claw.

What do you do?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crew (click to show/hide)

((Random.org did it. :) ))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2011, 03:13:03 pm »

Continue making out with She'ish?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22