Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia III - Game over: Dark Sorcerers win again!  (Read 90504 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia III - Day 4: Silent Night
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2011, 12:22:19 am »

Wow. What a cowardly move.

I would vote IronyOwl, but I think lordnincompoopface has exceeded his scumminess.

lordnincompoopface, I asked you several questions, of which you only answered one. Where the hell did you run off to, have you read the thread, and why didn't you do anything I asked?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2011, 02:49:08 am »

Well shit. What now?

We haven't gathered any more useful information, and I imagine another No Lynch would yield the same result.

Jim, where are your suspicions on him coming from? Seems like an OMGUS.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2011, 02:55:50 am »

lordnincompoop admitted to voting me without reading the thread fully. He then disappeared completely (or participated in mostly inconsequential ways) despite having been available, with several questions posed to him and did not answer any of them.

I want to see some substance out of him, though I expect he won't deliver.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2011, 03:09:12 pm »

Then we should prod/replace him, not hang him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2011, 04:24:29 pm »

He's been around. His last post in this game was on the 28th, but he's posted elsewhere on the forums in the meantime.

If he has an excuse, I would love to hear it.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2011, 04:56:15 pm »

vadia has replaced lordnincompoop

:-\
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2011, 05:26:08 pm »

Toaster, you mentioned earlier that I was your second scumpick, but didn't list my reverse bus theory among the reasons. Nor did you suspect Jim because of it, though your notes did mention the OMGUS. What's your opinion on my theory, as well as the ensuing conversation?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 01, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »

vadia has replaced lordnincompoop

:-\

Unbelievable.

Unvote.

Well, what do you have to say for yourself, vadia?

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2011, 05:32:42 pm »

Mister nincompoop earned his name
and now I'm back in this ^#%%$^ game.
a stinky face
gave up my place
And this will cause us much pain.

Let's get some communication back.  I'm not sure it will be good, but this is me, so whatever.

Jim 
  • what was your deal with NF -- spell it out plainly and fully as if I'm dumb.
  • Furthermore; as far as I could see, you said Dariush was obviously acting stupid -- he couldn't have double bussed then why didn't you push on Ironyowl who seemed so likely to be scum from your position?

Ironyowl
  • how do you understand this conversation ‘tween NF and Jim?
  •   Why didn't you push Jim by continuing to vote him?
Everybody else
  • Why didn't you ask about the deal?
About Dariush:
  • Either he was dumb and three votes panicked him Therefore those three are innocent.
    Or he planned it all; bussing at extreme cost.  Could he have set it up so Jim looked innocent if Irony owl was found guilty and vice versa?
  • Which do you believe more about D.?
[/li][/list]

All, why might the badguys kill nobody?

As for the voting question; I didn’t vote on day 1 because of the reason already stated; I feared confusion on my first day and I was concerned about the dark sorcerers getting power.  I voted earth day 2  but nincompoop didn’t use it.  It would have made me able to make positive or negative votes – whatever that means.

I apologize if the formatting stinks, I put this in word so I could look it over so that you could understand and may have forgotten to put things in the right formatting.  If the formatting stinks, cope or ask me to improve it, but don't snipe at me.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 01, 2011, 05:49:11 pm »

Ironyowl
  • how do you understand this conversation ‘tween NF and Jim?
  •   Why didn't you push Jim by continuing to vote him?
I don't fully; NativeForeigner's last post was to explain that someone in contact with Jim claiming to be a sorcerer, and that that person was doing so on NF's behalf to test Jim.

I unvoted Jim because it's milo, which means it's better to no lynch. I haven't revoted him because I don't see any point; I think I've explained rather well why he's scum, and I'm not even positive if we're going lynch today or not.

Yesterday was MILO- Mislynch and Lose. With 6 players and 2 scum, if we lynch the wrong person, we get down to 5. Scum then NKs for 4, which means they equal town and win. If we lynch no one, on the other hand, scum NKs one down to 5, and we're in the same position but with one less player to worry about being scum.

Presumably, then, they didn't kill anyone for the opposite reason we didn't lynch anyone- they wanted more people around to hide behind.[/list]
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2011, 06:03:15 pm »

Ok Irony why didn't you ask Jim what the discussion with NF was?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2011, 06:07:15 pm »

Jim 
  • what was your deal with NF -- spell it out plainly and fully as if I'm dumb.
  • Furthermore; as far as I could see, you said Dariush was obviously acting stupid -- he couldn't have double bussed then why didn't you push on Ironyowl who seemed so likely to be scum from your position?

I didn't have a deal with NativeForeigner. Apparently he had a deal with me. Evidently concerned about the possibility that I was bussing Dariush, NativeForeigner, and the person who contacted him, set up a sting. The same person who contacted NativeForeigner contacted me and claimed to be the Water Sorcerer, with the idea being that I would kill this person believing him to be the Water Sorcerer, proving that I was scum. This didn't happen, so NativeForeigner in his last breath said that I had passed the test he had set up for me, and that the person who contacted the both of us isn't my enemy.

I did push IronyOwl. I got a lot of NUH UHs in return. That was pretty much the substance of everything he said in response.

About Dariush:
  • Either he was dumb and three votes panicked him Therefore those three are innocent.
    Or he planned it all; bussing at extreme cost.  Could he have set it up so Jim looked innocent if Irony owl was found guilty and vice versa?
  • Which do you believe more about D.?

He was dumb. There requires no extra entities (like myself) to ensure that happening.

Although I do think the people who voted him before his fakeclaim are less suspicious than the people who voted afterward, calling them innocent is presuming too much.

Because they are cowards. They don't want to kill who they need to because they fear it will lead directly back to them. What do you think about it? I get curious any time anybody asks questions about the night kill.

IronyOwl, because no lynching again, while possible, is pointless if the scum aren't going to kill the night after milo.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2011, 06:13:40 pm »

• Because they are cowards. They don't want to kill who they need to because they fear it will lead directly back to them. What do you think about it? I get curious any time anybody asks questions about the night kill.
because I don't get it. 

The way I currently see it is a) it's Irony and Jokerman [the easy out] 
Or b) It's Jim and random other. 

Why, Jim aren't you saying who the third party with NF was?  I think info generally helps town, but you've been vague on this one.''why did NF talk to you specifically Jim,?[/list]

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 01, 2011, 06:21:23 pm »

Also Jim why didn't you push water to use their power?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37