Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: American Congresswoman Shot ; 11 others shot, 6 killed, RIP  (Read 23636 times)

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
Re: American Congresswoman Shot ; 11 others shot, 6 killed, RIP
« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2011, 09:21:55 pm »

There are things that are worth fighting : if Nikov think that this new health-care put his health at risk (or those of his children), for instance by being doomed to bankrupt, he may call it wasteful stupid, or even a suicidal folly if it's what he believe.

Absolutely. I'm just saying that comparing people to a political party most commonly associated with genocide isn't really helping anything. Dissenting opinions are important. And it's important not to dismiss them as "fascist propaganda" or "more commie bullshit."

Chomsky

CHOMSKYYYY! Do not get me started or I will derail this thread so far away from politics...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:23:51 pm by fqllve »
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Re: American Congresswoman Shot ; 11 others shot, 6 killed, RIP
« Reply #451 on: January 16, 2011, 09:39:18 pm »

Just remember, Europe can only be smug about having no guns, because we took them away after World War II. We should have done it after World War I, but we were like "nah, let's give them a second chance, they'll stop assassinating Austrian nobles with guns." We were right, the second time they didn't need a gunman to start a World War. :P

:smugcanadian:
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]