This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 523166 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 3-1-12]
« Reply #3585 on: March 01, 2012, 01:41:44 pm »

For a second there I thought the story hadn't been updated for two months.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:01 pm »

> TQ-02: idly muse abaut/suggest a circlet with built-in psiotonin synteziser, mental interface, materializer, yogurt dispenser, and a really awesome and unique look described in detail that just happen to match her preferences better than anything she's ever though of herself.

(> hostage: accidentally forget to set the clearance, suddenly everyone can make as many of these as they want.)

> interfered-with artificial gravity: propel something at relativistic speeds.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: March 01, 2012, 04:46:41 pm »

Jump in the sweet van and drive (incredibly recklessly) to the elevator.  Attempt to fit the van in the elevator.  Drive through the commandos who will most likely not be expecting an indoor assault from a light vehicle.  Run over as many as possible.  Shoot mind bullets at the ones we miss.  Have TQ-02 hit some with the door as you careen past.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: March 01, 2012, 05:28:42 pm »

Jump in the sweet van and drive (incredibly recklessly) to the elevator.  Attempt to fit the van in the elevator.  Drive through the commandos who will most likely not be expecting an indoor assault from a light vehicle.  Run over as many as possible.  Shoot mind bullets at the ones we miss.  Have TQ-02 hit some with the door as you careen past.
Hah heh... YES.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #3589 on: March 01, 2012, 05:56:50 pm »

Alpha: Take megadose of psiotonin; leave these idiots behind and take control of the ship yourself in an epic teleporting mindbullet rampage.
Hostage: :o
TQ-02: ???
Hostage: >:(
TQ-02: :(     "So... how 'bout that local sports team?" :P
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3590 on: March 01, 2012, 06:14:08 pm »

Alpha refil psytosin, mind snip the mouthy sectiod with the annoying suggestions vocal cords and pissing you off again, and... uh talk to the janitor and see if hostage has any suggestions for taking back your rightful rulership of the gabronian empire, you'll need to recruit a general plan maker again.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: March 01, 2012, 06:28:38 pm »

Alpha inject the van with the psytosin turning it into a psyvan.
Then drive it straight up, they won't expect a van bursting under them.
But before doing that just order TQ-02 to make a psytosin dispenser that runs on grind up gabronians, As fuel for the van and alpha.
Have the psy-dispenser hook up inside of the van.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 2-28-12]
« Reply #3592 on: March 01, 2012, 11:39:12 pm »

I actually had to go back and make sure that I didn't forbid this specifically, but it looks like all the
relevant suggestions involved finding it in the walls or sucking it out of guards with bendy straws.
I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't leap at the chance to incorporate the latter.

It just so happens that Alpha wanted to materialize psiotonin, but was prevented due to revoked authorization.  Though the dramatic concluding muffin-graphic at the latter link seems to be down, for some reason.

You know, I'm still worried about this:

You give the engineer the option of helping you use the vizu-screen or death.
Fortunately, she is immediately compliant to your request. Something seems familiar about her too.

"Familiar"?  Yeah, let's make vague references that will have no relevance to the plot whatsoever.

Anyway.  To satisfy Robocorn's curiosity, make ultimate weapon out of bendy straws.

--Rexfelum

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: March 02, 2012, 10:35:56 pm »

If we're doing this A-Team style, we have to modify the van, too.

Upgrade the van with bendy straws. Somehow. I dunno, maybe glue a bunch to the side in the shape of a gorlax or something.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3594 on: March 03, 2012, 12:27:04 pm »

I have a feeling te next update is going be fun. <-_->
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: March 03, 2012, 03:48:43 pm »

Turn around and mind bullet the commandos that have doubtless showed up while you weren't paying attention.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: March 04, 2012, 05:09:29 pm »

I swear to god I spent like 30 minutes trying to find a Cyrax image doing his "GET BACK HERE" move but I just couldn't find it.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: March 04, 2012, 05:27:15 pm »

I swear to god I spent like 30 minutes trying to find a Cyrax image doing his "GET BACK HERE" move but I just couldn't find it.

Scorpion is more prototypical.  I mean, he was there since the first game.  And you can find said graphics pretty quickly on an image search, too.

--Rexfelum

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: March 05, 2012, 07:17:48 pm »

There we go.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 2-28-12]
« Reply #3599 on: March 06, 2012, 12:43:12 am »

If it helps with the creativity, then while making ultimate weapon out of bendy straws, also make pointed inquiries about how the level 9999-Janitorial engineer got to level 9999, so as to prevent any unpleasant plot-related surprises later.

Ooh, ooh!  Here's one!  Test the efficacy of the psiotonin by psychically locating that information in the janitor's brain.  Kill two birds with one stone.  As metaphorically, or not, as is desired.

--Rexfelum
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 252