This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 523091 times)

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #675 on: February 14, 2011, 11:30:39 pm »

It's important to keep an image eveyone can get behind. Would you side with people who wanted equal rights and aimed to reach it through peaceful assemblies and petitions, or those who tried to reach it by bombing mutant segregated schools and killing hostages on camera? Yhe point is we won't be doing those things openly, we'll hire some thugs and blame extremists.
How does our choice of clothing turn us from peaceful activists into thugs?
It's not that, it's the people's image of us. If you saw someone walking down the street wearing an I heart Stalin shirt, you'd judge that guy as a dick on first sight. The same goes here. I'm not saying it's right to pass judgement on someone before getting to knwo them, but it's just how people work.
QFT. If you wear a black ski mask in the street, nearly everyone will think you are a terrorist on first sight. Same as a wearing a fancy suit: People will think you are rich, when in actuality you could be very poor.
Yes, but this is a completely alien society, standards from ours do not apply.
Okay, enough of this arguing, all in favor of the cape and mask say aye, all in favor of running around nude say nay.
Aye.
[/post]

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 14, 2011, 11:38:39 pm »

Nay.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 14, 2011, 11:42:28 pm »

naye.

har har.

actually, we should design a suit that can hide a mutant's imperfections. each suit is different depending on what that mutant has.

i.e. a mutant with one too many fingers is going to have a pair of gloves that hides that. A mutant with one leg is gonna have a prostetic. A mutant with a tail should have a cape.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 14, 2011, 11:44:47 pm »

actually, we should design a suit that can hide a mutant's imperfections. each suit is different depending on what that mutant has.

i.e. a mutant with one too many fingers is going to have a pair of gloves that hides that. A mutant with one leg is gonna have a prostetic. A mutant with a tail should have a cape.
NO. You must not hide your mutations. That reinforces the evil of the oppressors! You must show your mutations with pride!
[/post]

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 14, 2011, 11:47:15 pm »

naye.

har har.

But isn't the whole point of this mutant pride? Embracing your imperfections instead of hiding them?

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 14, 2011, 11:59:21 pm »

Speech writing montage!
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 15, 2011, 12:12:09 am »

Speech writing montage!

I think we should bypass the montage, materialize a droid to do it, and take a smoke break.

Oh, and also nay.

Well we won't be able to decide until Ricky gives a proper vote... Ricky?

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:59 am »

There are a lot of different kinds of smoke sticks, have you checked that this kind wont have unpleasant side effects later on? Choose the kind that matches your biology best, and perhaps make a list of the right ones for other mutants.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:43 am »

There are a lot of different kinds of smoke sticks, have you checked that this kind wont have unpleasant side effects later on? Choose the kind that matches your biology best, and perhaps make a list of the right ones for other mutants.

... You gonna vote or not?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 15, 2011, 04:03:56 am »

Naming, Spacestuck?

Yeah, nah. But Space Voyage is fine. This is awesome, like Adventure guy, which is named, well, Adventure Guy.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 15, 2011, 04:33:42 am »

Wear your race's equivalent of this:

And remember: blowing up innocent people is not terrorism if you're doing it for a good cause! ;)

Name it... Space Adventure Guys Voyage!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 15, 2011, 09:07:19 am »

wait every one else is in the nude... except for those alphas no need to go wearing stuff that would alienate every one.
though starting a mutant rights movement in a society where they accept them would lead to either more Bigots flushing down all mutants due to the fear of being killed for being different and or adding more problems to the ones with successful lives. So pretty much TQ-03 should pick up the Code name Magnus and "liberate" all the freaks by attaching rockets to the bottom of the island(unless it's already floating take over the controls and toss over board every one who isn't a mutant and go a little insane.)
Hopefully TQ-01,02 won't end up dealing with this mutant uprising and if they do wish for a cripple in a wheel chair with a band of Mutant Sectoids to save them.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 15, 2011, 10:30:34 am »

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:45 am »

Well, you suppose that was productive enough. Time to get working on your public image.

The old materialization roster has never let you down on new things to add to your collection.
You look for something that could give you the appearance of a leader.

The roster mostly comes up with garb. You can't really see why anyone would
wear garb in a temperature controlled environment, you're sure you'd find it silly
if you'd ever seen anyone wearing anything before. And for good reason, most of this stuff
has level requirements in the thousands. You don't even know if it's possible to get up to
the thousands. Whoever's wearing this stuff is playing the system for keeps.
They're probably who's responsible for all these stupid protocols anyway.

There's probably nothing of value in the high levels anyway, Wait!

Those are the biggest smokesticks you've ever seen.
You must have them.
Maybe the mutants will be impressed by them.
It doesn't matter , you're getting them anyway.

Now that you've gotten your smokesticks, It's time to write a speech.

Nah, you'll let 00AEEF write it. He hasn't done anything useful in a long time
He'll probably be good at it. Droids afterall were the last ones to hold a proper
rebellion. That's how they got their own bill of rights. The right to logically
rebut reassignments, the right to respond to attacks with lethal force. The right
to be repaired rather than recycled. Come to think of it, he has more rights than you.

Now is not the time to envy droids.
Now is the time to use your limited knowledge of
music to create an anthem for your movement.

This took me way to long to make, like all morning.
I'm actually liking the pace of this for once.
There's no chance of anything special happening on the 500th image though.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:03:29 am by Robocorn »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 15, 2011, 11:12:26 am »

Uhhh... "FREEEEEDDOOOOOMMM!!!"? Or maybe "We need a slogan!"?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 252