Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 283

Author Topic: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)  (Read 434432 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)
« Reply #4140 on: October 19, 2011, 09:28:21 pm »

Pretty much the only thing we need to write together is the first bit, where we all stumble out of the Everfree or something. We can split up and do our own things pretty much immediately after that, I'm thinking, but it needs to be done before anything else, methinks.
By the way, I'm getting the feeling that I'm being a bit controlling. If I am, call me out on it and I'll shut up :p

EDIT:
Yeah, Hasbro has been pretty cool about allowing the show to be uploaded online. That isn't where the money comes form, so why bother?

Actually, quite the opposite. I trhink a big project like this needs a strong center.

A pulsating pillar of perfection, providing the poignant propulsion proper for perilously predisposed people?

Properly placed, a pinnacle propelling posters plus ponies in pragmatic, practical, pleasurefilled plenty providing predisposed people plentiful prereading and prayer preposting.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: October 19, 2011, 09:36:29 pm »

Pretty much the only thing we need to write together is the first bit, where we all stumble out of the Everfree or something. We can split up and do our own things pretty much immediately after that, I'm thinking, but it needs to be done before anything else, methinks.
By the way, I'm getting the feeling that I'm being a bit controlling. If I am, call me out on it and I'll shut up :p

EDIT:
Yeah, Hasbro has been pretty cool about allowing the show to be uploaded online. That isn't where the money comes form, so why bother?

Actually, quite the opposite. I trhink a big project like this needs a strong center.

A pulsating pillar of perfection, providing the poignant propulsion proper for perilously predisposed people?

Properly placed, a pinnacle propelling posters plus ponies in pragmatic, practical, pleasurefilled plenty providing predisposed people plentiful prereading and prayer preposting.

Ponies present prime prospects for practicing pleasing ploys to prank pure, placid people in properly, particularly perturbing, prejudicial, painful processes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:55 pm »

EDIT:

Ponies present prime prospects for practicing pleasing ploys to prank pure, placid people in properly, particularly perturbing, prejudicial, painful processes.

Prior preparations perfect passive pranks in perturbatory process priming ploys painfully piercing properly placed persons preventing placid presents persevering.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: October 19, 2011, 10:02:42 pm »

Hasbro didn't take them down.

Well, that's what Youtube claimed anyway.  Like I said, I watched a few episodes there back when I was under the impression they really didn't care.  Then one day the videos were replaced by copyright violation messages from Hasbro.

True, but I suppose I could be buying them on iTunes or something.  Not gonna happen, because I'm cheap as heck, but I could see some semblance of an argument there.

I do still wonder about Equestria Daily.  I assume that the Hub or Hasbro would have done something by now if they intended to... eh, maybe I'll break down and watch it there.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: October 19, 2011, 10:17:13 pm »

Well, that's what Youtube claimed anyway.  Like I said, I watched a few episodes there back when I was under the impression they really didn't care.  Then one day the videos were replaced by copyright violation messages from Hasbro.
Habsro.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: October 19, 2011, 11:08:24 pm »

True, but I suppose I could be buying them on iTunes or something.  Not gonna happen, because I'm cheap as heck, but I could see some semblance of an argument there.

I do still wonder about Equestria Daily.  I assume that the Hub or Hasbro would have done something by now if they intended to... eh, maybe I'll break down and watch it there.

IIRC the Youtube takedowns were trolls who submitted claims under Hasbro's name.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: October 19, 2011, 11:41:12 pm »

IIRC the Youtube takedowns were trolls who submitted claims under Hasbro's name.
Its happened before too.  This ain't the first time someone trolled that stuff.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: October 19, 2011, 11:45:54 pm »

Hrm, weird thing I noticed.

I think the equestria daily blue background is getting darker and darker by the day. I noticed it at work today when I refreshed the page (it still showed the site as it was two days ago). Looked at it now and it seems even darker, though that might be my imagination.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: October 20, 2011, 12:13:47 am »

I think the equestria daily blue background is getting darker and darker by the day. I noticed it at work today when I refreshed the page (it still showed the site as it was two days ago). Looked at it now and it seems even darker, though that might be my imagination.
Indeed it is a darker blue, you are not crazy.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: October 20, 2011, 12:50:24 am »

Indeed it is a darker blue, you are not crazy.
Nah, Zangi is trolling you.
You are going crazy.  :P
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: October 20, 2011, 12:55:52 am »

Yeah. Anyone can tell it's getting lighter, not darker.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4151 on: October 20, 2011, 01:23:42 am »

Tots getting darker.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: October 20, 2011, 02:00:34 am »

You...you MONSTER! How can you call yourself a person after posting that!
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 283