Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 283

Author Topic: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)  (Read 434431 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)
« Reply #4125 on: October 19, 2011, 09:05:50 pm »

Or... If we do decide to put it up on EqD, we can ask them to change the story tags just before we change the story.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: October 19, 2011, 09:06:55 pm »

Or... If we do decide to put it up on EqD, we can ask them to change the story tags just before we change the story.

You could submit the gore as a story update (have all the happy chapters together in one part, then have them lead into the gore in the second), and request the tag additions then.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: October 19, 2011, 09:07:21 pm »

But that wouldn't be much of a troll, too much warning.
Nothing important here, move along.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: October 19, 2011, 09:08:15 pm »

"Hey, our story is actually the next Cupcakes. Could you just slip in a Grimdark for us, please?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: October 19, 2011, 09:11:14 pm »

Sigh.

Right, I'm going to have the most awesome, heartwarming thing at the end of the fic. To make up for it all.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: October 19, 2011, 09:11:54 pm »

The person who has submitted to me their happy fic chapter, the PM system isn't working for me at the moment, but you need to allow access to those with the link.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: October 19, 2011, 09:13:33 pm »

Then we won't do it in the name of Bay12. We'll do it in our names. It is our idea after all, not the entirety of Bay12's. It would be obviously unfair to judge the entire forum based on a few's actions, and we'll bring that up if we must.

Agreed.  While I like a litte bit of twisted darkness with my ponies, I think doing this in the Bay12 name is probably approaching it the wrong way.  I'd probably find it funny myself, but I digress...

I'm a bit frustrated with the fact that I have a conscious too (not because of the gore fic, that's a bit funny), but because I still haven't seen the new episode.  I don't get the Hub here, and I can't force myself to watch it online anywhere but the Hub site since that's illegal.  I assume they'll get it up on their site eventually, but I want to decide for myself if it's too over the top or not sooner than later!  Back when they didn't seem to care about the videos on Youtube I thought it was alright, but then Hasbro did finally take them down.

Actually, that does make me wonder how Equestria Daily gets away with hosting the livestreams...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: October 19, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

Hasbro didn't take them down.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: October 19, 2011, 09:15:05 pm »

Pretty much the only thing we need to write together is the first bit, where we all stumble out of the Everfree or something. We can split up and do our own things pretty much immediately after that, I'm thinking, but it needs to be done before anything else, methinks.
By the way, I'm getting the feeling that I'm being a bit controlling. If I am, call me out on it and I'll shut up :p

EDIT:
Yeah, Hasbro has been pretty cool about allowing the show to be uploaded online. That isn't where the money comes form, so why bother?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: October 19, 2011, 09:17:53 pm »

We should get a quick topic for this so the other guys can post something without this Fanfic discussion getting in the way.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: October 19, 2011, 09:18:24 pm »

Considering Hasbro had an EqD reference in one of their commercials, it's safe to assume they're cool with whatever gets posted there.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: October 19, 2011, 09:19:05 pm »

Pretty much the only thing we need to write together is the first bit, where we all stumble out of the Everfree or something. We can split up and do our own things pretty much immediately after that, I'm thinking, but it needs to be done before anything else, methinks.
By the way, I'm getting the feeling that I'm being a bit controlling. If I am, call me out on it and I'll shut up :p

EDIT:
Yeah, Hasbro has been pretty cool about allowing the show to be uploaded online. That isn't where the money comes form, so why bother?

Actually, quite the opposite. I trhink a big project like this needs a strong center.
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: October 19, 2011, 09:24:48 pm »

EDIT:

Actually, quite the opposite. I trhink a big project like this needs a strong center.

A pulsating pillar of perfection, providing the poignant propulsion proper for perilously predisposed people?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: October 19, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »

Thanks Dsarker.
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 283