Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 283

Author Topic: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)  (Read 435137 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)
« Reply #2356 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:18 pm »

Hey everyone, if anyone knows of any good livestreams that will be showing the season premiere as it airs, I'd love to know about them. I was hoping ED would've posted some planned ones by now, and I still need to schedule it with some friends so we're all watching the same thing. And no, we're not going to wait until it's posted on youtube.

Preferably something without commentary, btw :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: September 13, 2011, 09:18:06 pm »

Get a bay12 one together?
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: September 13, 2011, 09:21:21 pm »

Of Mares and Magic makes so many references. Off the top of my head:

1) A reference to that Fairly Odd Parents episode when Timmy sucks at charades and loses all of his dad's trophies, specifically the "and how is this Ghostbusters 2?!" part. He copied that word for word, then made Rainbow Dash question what Ghostbusters 2 even was.
2) Story of the Blanks, twice. First time, Trixie was looking for Fluttershy and stumbled upon the village. She got the hell out of there. Second time, the mane 6 (minus RD) went out to find the Crusaders, who had gone into the village. They started a battle when Applejack and Trixie walked into the village and "crashed the party" which activated the curse.
3)
"Two ponies know for certain - myself, and my father's attorney, Penstroke;
Google turns up a few things, a printing company, some sort of gay rights activist, all sorts of other crap but a lot of it is Past Sins' Pen Stroke. I'll chalk that up as a reference to it.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: September 13, 2011, 09:23:47 pm »

Get a bay12 one together?
Anyone here have the HUB and a way to livestream it?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2361 on: September 13, 2011, 10:34:37 pm »

You have probably heard it already but Equestria Daily has an interview with the shows supervising directer Here.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: September 13, 2011, 10:52:21 pm »

You have probably heard it already but Equestria Daily has an interview with the shows supervising directer Here.
I was thinking "Oh, that sounds kinda cool", until I saw season 2 in the title.
Is there any pony content out there that I'm not going to have to wait until Saturday for?
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2363 on: September 13, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »

If your worried about spoilers there are no real spoiler stuff in it. The interview is about season 2 not Season 2 Episode 1. It has stuff like the people asking if the show hired new talent for the season and similar things. Well worth the listen!
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: September 13, 2011, 11:25:09 pm »

Need more bookfort to combat my low blood sugar... Also, thanks for posting the link to that interview.  :)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: September 13, 2011, 11:28:07 pm »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:21 pm »

Wait... the new season is in 4 days?

I'm looking forward to seeing what they did with it during the hiatus... it will be interesting to see!

Hey everyone, if anyone knows of any good livestreams that will be showing the season premiere as it airs, I'd love to know about them. I was hoping ED would've posted some planned ones by now, and I still need to schedule it with some friends so we're all watching the same thing. And no, we're not going to wait until it's posted on youtube.

Preferably something without commentary, btw :P

You know, I might have to get my Livestream on. Depends what I'm doing that day though.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: September 13, 2011, 11:37:20 pm »

I think I have a new background for my computer.  :D

3. Run Resize Enable

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:40 pm »

Of Mares and Magic makes so many references. Off the top of my head:

1) A reference to that Fairly Odd Parents episode when Timmy sucks at charades and loses all of his dad's trophies, specifically the "and how is this Ghostbusters 2?!" part. He copied that word for word, then made Rainbow Dash question what Ghostbusters 2 even was.
2) Story of the Blanks, twice. First time, Trixie was looking for Fluttershy and stumbled upon the village. She got the hell out of there. Second time, the mane 6 (minus RD) went out to find the Crusaders, who had gone into the village. They started a battle when Applejack and Trixie walked into the village and "crashed the party" which activated the curse.
3)
"Two ponies know for certain - myself, and my father's attorney, Penstroke;
Google turns up a few things, a printing company, some sort of gay rights activist, all sorts of other crap but a lot of it is Past Sins' Pen Stroke. I'll chalk that up as a reference to it.

Damnations. Now that I've started reading, I cannot stop. To do so would be an insult to such a work.
*looks at clock*
Meh, just a lecture tomorrow. I can still write with half my brain.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: September 13, 2011, 11:46:50 pm »

Okay yeah, I was google searching for more backgrounds, and apparently someone did a "human" version of Twilight in bra and panties. Complete with horn and tramp stamp cutie mark. Seriously, the fuck? Please tell me this isn't going to turn into another fetish.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 283