Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: Ultimate Character Battle: Giga-Fort VS Karkat (I need help with this one)  (Read 37304 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Character Battle: Kamina VS Brenner!
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2011, 06:33:44 pm »

So we are at what exactly, now that the armies are busy? Brenner is in a megatank, Kamina is...
Also, he's allowed to use the main guns, right?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2011, 06:34:53 pm »

My guess is that Brenner manages to kill Kamina. And then gets curbstomped by him.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »

Considering the Boosts that tank gets, in addition to the bonuses the unit around it gets, I'm gonna have to say Kamina get whupped hard. Heck, he'd probably stand a better chance on the ground with that sword than in his mech. He'd be a smaller target and against modern weapons, especially tanks, If they can see you, you're dead.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2011, 06:36:50 pm »

Considering the Boosts that tank gets, in addition to the bonuses the unit around it gets, I'm gonna have to say Kamina get whupped hard. Heck, he'd probably stand a better chance on the ground with that sword than in his mech. He'd be a smaller target and against modern weapons, especially tanks, If they can see you, you're dead.
I agree with this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2011, 06:37:30 pm »

So ya fight solved

WINNER ------- Brenner

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2011, 06:38:39 pm »

Depends on what Gurren Lagann can do without Simone. It does come with damage dampeners so only the bombers and medium tanks and up can cause issues, possibly helicopters too. It has survived sustained fire from a walking battleship, and while one could argue plot armor they did say it had a shield when they first combined, so I can choke that up to whatever shielding it gets when combined.

Of course then he has absolutely no way of dealing with the air units, unless you also add in the flight attachment the mech gets later on. Granted Kamina didn't have anything to do with that attachment, but still.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Ok Brenner wins in maneuverability and firepower but if kamina can get on the tank brenner loses brenners best bet is to keep his distance and use the cannon to keep kamina at bay
Replace that with raw speed. Tanks are good and all, but it's not gonna be as agile as a bipedal robot that perfectly mimics human legs.

If Gurren gets in close he could be an issue, but I think a tank would be able to damage him quite a bit before they get within range of eachother.

And this context should be over already, Kamina would not be driven back by tank fire. He would continue to charge into it, being blown apart before retreating.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
MOTHERFUCK
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2011, 06:56:59 pm »

Anybody got info on this magatank?
Specifically, how does it differ from a normal tank?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2011, 06:57:42 pm »

Much bigger

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2011, 06:58:05 pm »

It's a lot tougher.
http://advancewars.wikia.com/wiki/Megatank

And more expensive and uses up a lot of fuel.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2011, 07:03:46 pm »

Technically he's in a War tank, since Brenner's from AW:DoR.
http://advancewars.wikia.com/wiki/War_Tank#Advance_Wars:_Days_of_Ruin
nearly the same, though. slightly more ammo.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:05:56 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

Yeah, just 5 shells then it's just MGs from there on. Except Kamina is Infantry. So only MG spam I'm afraid.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2011, 07:09:04 pm »

Yeah, just 5 shells then it's just MGs from there on. Except Kamina is Infantry. So only MG spam I'm afraid.
Isn't he in a mech, though? that should count as a vehicle. either way, its still pretty powerful MG spam.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2011, 07:12:19 pm »

So ya this battle is over now onto lahral VS whoever

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2011, 07:14:36 pm »

I'd agree with you adwarf, but fuzzyzergling hasn't annouced it officially yet.
Also, *points at tourney tree, waiting list*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2011, 07:16:36 pm »

I know its just I can support Laharl very easily against any foe
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35