Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35

Author Topic: Ultimate Character Battle: Giga-Fort VS Karkat (I need help with this one)  (Read 37278 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Character Battle: Sandworm VS Scar!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2011, 11:07:35 pm »

Disclaimer: I'm running under the assumption that Scar has the incredible reflexes mentioned in the article.

1. Wait for sand worm to attack.
2. Get the hell out of there.
3. Inflict minor wound.
4. Repeat until worm is dead.

That's really the only way I can think of to not get eaten by the sand worm.

EDIT: Vehicle, eh...
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2011, 11:08:10 pm »

Well Toony Man, at least Kamina bro got in.

Well, Scar, being the kleptomaniac and survivor he is, would probably take a UAZ to get quickly from outcropping to outcropping, and most likely bring an RPG to take care of the Juvenile Sandworm or a Gauss Rifle. The fight would be like a Pseudogiant slash Poltergeist fight.

There's room for two more, the rest will go on a waiting list!

Emphasis added by me.
Sir, you have gained respect from me but a minor grudge for proving me wrong. Which means "Eh, sure dude."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2011, 11:08:48 pm »

Sooo Ezio goes on or Altair which ever and obiviously the Sandworm is goin to win it is on its home turf and unless Scar gets more high tech stuff he is going to lose I mean The thing is massive even the gauss rifle would be like a bullet hitting it but the RPg could kill it if it goes down its mouth
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:10:51 pm by adwarf »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2011, 11:16:40 pm »

Only if multiple rpgs get down there, though. a single one wont hurt it very much.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2011, 11:18:03 pm »

Sooo Ezio goes on or Altair which ever and obiviously the Sandworm is goin to win it is on its home turf and unless Scar gets more high tech stuff he is going to lose I mean The thing is massive even the gauss rifle would be like a bullet hitting it but the RPg could kill it if it goes down its mouth
Uh, didn't Zergling just say there's outcroppings that it can't eat and that it's juvenile? And have you ever seen a Gauss Rifle!? They kill helicopters man! In 1-2 shots! Scar also has the good fortune of the ability to run faster than if the reaper was chasing him.

Only if multiple rpgs get down there, though. a single one wont hurt it very much.
Correct! However, if he gets enough fuel barrels and attracts the sandworm to them...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2011, 11:19:18 pm »

I am also assuming he has grenades and Tape who doesnt have tape so all he would have to do was tape the grenades on there shoot it down the throat and boom dead

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2011, 11:19:48 pm »

He needs to run in the Fremen way, though. normal rhythmic running will just attract it's attention.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:06 pm »

He could just take 1 of the helicopters at the Duty base. Sure, sandworms can eat 'em, but still.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:31 pm »

ok but Scar would be smart enough to bring something to keep him  off the ground which would then give him the greater advantage

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2011, 11:23:14 pm »

He could just take 1 of the helicopters at the Duty base. Sure, sandworms can eat 'em, but still.
Point taken.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2011, 11:25:28 pm »

ok but Scar would be smart enough to bring something to keep him  off the ground which would then give him the greater advantage
Didn't I say "Helicopter"?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2011, 11:25:57 pm »

I posted that right after u said that

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2011, 11:26:44 pm »

you two were only 30 sec apart. he might not have seen it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2011, 11:27:26 pm »

I posted that right after u said that
Yes, did you read the "WARNING: 1 POST HAS BEEN MADE, YOU MAY WANT TO REVIEW YOUR POST." Thing?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2011, 11:29:16 pm »

Yes but i thought it was aklyon trying to defend the sand worm again
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35