Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Vaccination against drugs  (Read 4931 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccination against drugs
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2011, 11:58:36 pm »

My whole take on the subject, whether you value it or not, is that all it does is prevent people from making their own choices. Hell, why not make it mandatory for everyone to wear state-approved uniforms wherever they go, and use lethal force on anyone thinking of dissent? This could turn into another Nazi Germany very very fast, and do you want that? No, I did not approve of Nazi Germany and I wouldn't approve of this. It follows the same principals.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccination against drugs
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2011, 10:08:37 am »

Slippery Slope argument doesn't work here.

*Waves fingers around menacingly and makes scary ghost noises* The government is in a position to become Nazis, hell, they already are! Persecuting large groups of people based solely out of there hate! Why shouldn't we be able to kill people?

Laws stop people from making there choices. Society stops people from making there choices. We need these things.

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]