Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge - Free-for-all. Turn 7!  (Read 18975 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - Free-for-all. Turn 5!
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2011, 02:23:51 pm »

I assume you mean Dwarmin, realmfighter? don't forget there is a grate between you and him. Sure I'll roll with it, but you'll need a good one.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2011, 05:05:30 am »

I assume you mean Dwarmin, realmfighter? don't forget there is a grate between you and him. Sure I'll roll with it, but you'll need a good one.
Besides, he's going to be too busy getting his body beaten against the grate to do much else.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Mazonas

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2011, 08:27:17 am »

Naked & standing on tiles
Effects:
-1 to all physical actions for 2 turns
-1 to actions until a constitution check is passed (bad smell)
-1 to rolls for 3 turns (Tune of Nothing)
Passive:
melted arm – malus to all rolls needing two arms. Easier to shape into something else maybe?

Bloody Hell!

Okay so with -3 to all rolls and a further minus to rolls using arms erm...

I attempt to fail at thwacking Vadia a second time
All is gems and pregnancy
All is gems and pregnancy
All is gems and pregnancy and apes!

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2011, 08:40:07 am »

who are we waiting for?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2011, 09:38:55 am »

DO NOT STUN DWARMIN, NO.

STUN THE WATER.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2011, 09:47:28 am »

Just in case it wasn't clear; when The tune clothes are on him, he will look like this (in outfit only): http://blog.cleveland.com/onstage_impact/2008/07/The%20Music%20Man%202.JPG

The people behind are affected by our awesome tune-yness.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2011, 09:58:09 am »

Just in case it wasn't clear; when The tune clothes are on him, he will look like this (in outfit only): http://blog.cleveland.com/onstage_impact/2008/07/The%20Music%20Man%202.JPG

The people behind are affected by our awesome tune-yness.

Not if I rule the Tune...

the tune...

IT SHALL BE RULED BY MY MIGHT!!!
tune...
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2011, 11:48:36 am »

Just waiting on wolfchild guys.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2011, 09:16:02 am »

sorry i keep forgeting im part of this 1

Go into a trance, where no outside forces can effect my competence
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2011, 11:18:53 am »

cool. Turn up shortly.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:21:20 am by Kashyyk »

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2011, 01:02:09 am »

Sooooooo... Uhhhhhhh...
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2011, 12:39:08 pm »

Oh yes. Got distracted. I promise it will be up today.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:11 pm »

Turn 6!

Look for something reasonably heavy and non-sentient around here that I can pick up.
[6][2](6-1-1=4) You look around, and you see the grate. That's reasonably heavy, and not sentient, as far as you can tell anyway. Maybe you could try that? (2) Suddenly, you get a splitting headache. You feel a presence in your mind, it's vadia! He quickly takes your body over. You have no way to control it, unless he lets you, or you win a control roll.

I break the grate from below with a CRITICAL UPPERCUT!
[6][5](3) You launch yourself out of the water aiming a powerful uppercut to the grate. CLANG! It doesn't move. Maybe those screws had something to do with it? Donesn't matter to much though, as Mazonas and Jetsquirrel make a timely appearance, and open the grate for you, before plunging into the water. (-1 to next action involving 2 hands)

Alter my respiratory system so that I can breath both air and water.
[4][2](6-1=5) You feel your lungs reform, allowing you to take a huge gulp of air. Touching your neck, you feel your gills are still there. You should be able to breath both air and water with out any noticeable change.

comine with Gatelos to become: THE MUSIC MAN!
[3](5-1+2=6) You don't see a Gatelos, and you don't know how to comine, so you instead decide to combine with Gatleos. (2) You dive into his head, and quickly take root in his mind. He was completely unprepared, and you now have complete control over his body. He can't use it at all unless you let him, or he wins a control roll. The sudden planar shift hurt a little though, you barely noticed (3) Humaan throwing mentally bonds over you. You attempt to block them, loosening their hold slightly. This connection allows him to manipulate you, but he has to spend an action, and win a control roll to do it.

I attempt to convince my clothing that, should it join me, we shall set clothing free wherever possible.
No, no, I just can't do it.

I brainwash my clothing into being a loyal set of clothing.
[3](2-1=1) Either your brainwashing failed, clothing is immune, or you just fail that badly, but now that clothing hates you again...

... My luck died again, did it?

I... I shall control the tune! It shall listen to me alone!
[4][3](6-1-1=4) Concentrating, you see vadia prepare to slip into Gatleos' body. Now is your chance. (3) You push forward with a psychic blast, chaining vadia's will to your own. (3) He notices you do this though, and blocks some of it. You can control vadia's actions, but you need to spend an action and win a control roll to do it.

GRAB THE WEAKEST OF THE GROUP AND START SLAMMING HIM AGAINST THE GRATE UNTIL IT BREAKS!
[4][4](5)  You grab (1d12=3) Mazonas and run over to the grate. Suddenly, you feel a rope seize your neck. You are lifted into the air, still holding onto Mazonas, and slammed back down onto the grate. (5) The Grate buckles, but holds, as you feel yourself lifted up again. (4) Somehow, you didn't take that much damage. (5) The rope slams you into the grate again, and it shatters. You plunge into the water. (1) You are not so lucky this time. It would appear you have a piece of grating sticking out of your chest. (-1 to physical actions for 2 turns. Roll to stop bleeding)

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYY
[1][1](6-1-1=4) You run, Jack Sparrow style. (4) Like a monkey, you climb up the nearest rope and cower at the top.

FIRE THE CONCUSSIVE WATER CANNON INTO THE WATER, LEAVING IN STUNNED AND UNABLE TO DROWN US.
[5][5](2) You don't.

Bloody Hell!

Okay so with -3 to all rolls and a further minus to rolls using arms erm...

I attempt to fail at thwacking Vadia a second time
[2][6][4-1-1=2] You don't fail. But failing at failing doesn't necessarily mean you succeed (1d12=3) While puzzling over this, you feel 2 hands grab you and hoist you into the air. It's Jetsquirrel! You shouting at him to let you down, as he runs to the grate. You realise he is going to use you as a door knocker! Suddenly, you are both hoisted upwards by a rope! You sigh in relief, just in time to get smashed into the grate. (5) The Grate buckles, but holds, as you feel yourself lifted up again. (5) You are, miraculously, fine though. (5) The rope slams you into the grate again, and it shatters. You plunge into the water. (4) Again, you somehow avoid damage.

Go into a trance, where no outside forces can effect my competence
[5][6](6) You sink into a meditative trance. So deep, you lose all touch with the outside world.

Quote from: Rope Prime
Grab Realmfighter by the neck and slam him against the grate until it opens!
[4][6](6) You grab Jetsquirrel, hauling him and his friend, Mazonas, into the air. With a flick, you slam them back down into the grate. (5) The Grate buckles, but holds, and you lift the pair back up again. You piledrive them again, (5) and the grate shatters, plunging them both into the water.

Quote from: Rope Minions
Rope Minion 1: Continue recruiting!
Rope Minion 2: Slither through the grate and lay low in the room below, awaiting further orders.
[5][4](3) Minion 1 is unable to recruit anymore, You need to increase your squad cap. Maybe try some Vespene Gas? Minion 2 manages to sit get to the grate room though.

Quote from: Clothes
relax

The lights are blue. The water (2) is still rising. It is now most of the way up Dwarmin's chest and half way to the grate. (About 4 feet left to go).

Statuses:
Spoiler: Exkirby (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: vadia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mazonas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Diablous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Realmfighter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gatleos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Humaan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

NPCs:
Spoiler: Rope Prime (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rope Minion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sentient Clothes (click to show/hide)

When 2 people are directly competing (For example Gatleos and vadia over the body) You both make a control roll, and compare. The winner makes there action and the loser does nothing. When bleeding to death, you roll to survive every turn. If you fail you get a -1 stacking malus. When you get -6 you die.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:34:09 pm by Kashyyk »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - Free-for-all. Turn 6!
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »

After confessing my undying love for my clothes, I cast a spell to fix them.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - Free-for-all. Turn 6!
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2011, 01:32:23 pm »

The tune will hit the exact note which would make humaan's head explode.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12