Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Synzig's Minecraft Server  (Read 2513 times)

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Synzig's Minecraft Server
« on: January 03, 2011, 08:11:20 pm »

Gentlemen,

Some of you may or may not know me but I come bearing gifts.  And by gifts I mean a new minecraft server.  24/7.  hMod.

71.230.143.110:25565

Come and play.

RULES:

Rule 1:  There are no rules.
Rule 2:  Synzig is the law.
Rule 2-a: Be civil.
Rule 2-b: Griefing will be met with a quick ban
Rule 3:  Disregard rule 1 in relation to rule 2.
Rule 4:  Disregard rule 2 in relation to rule 3.
Rule 5: Any and all rules may be forever ignored if you post a video of yourself lipsyncing ice ice baby whilst in a dress.

71.230.143.110:25565

You are free to build and explore.  As the community grows, so will my OP.

But a storm of epic approaches.  Will you tame the mighty beast or be swept into the tide and forever rest in a lonesome watery grave?

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Synzig's Minecraft Server
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 09:04:29 pm »

That brings us up to five or six Bay12 MC servers. 
We really do not have enough people for this.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 09:13:38 pm »

Jay, stop smacking around other people when they make servers. Not everyone wants to be a part of Jaycraft. Besides, if I find a server that's perfect for me, I'm going to be recommending it to people from other forums.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »

Um, no. I see four servers, Jay. not 6.
Planehacked/my Temp server
head's towny map.
Jaycraft
This one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 09:29:07 pm »

head's towny map.
Jaycraft
This one.

There's also this other server around here (forgot the name) where you could pay for a VIP. That's all I remeber from that.

Jay, stop smacking around other people when they make servers. Not everyone wants to be a part of Jaycraft. Besides, if I find a server that's perfect for me, I'm going to be recommending it to people from other forums.

Why do you have to assume that everything he makes is propaganda? I actually agree with him. The Bay12 minecraft community is rather small, and if we keep this up we'll end up with just two-three players in each, or something, and that's not too fun. Even if you're a small-community-type of guy.

That said, good luck with the server.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 10:30:31 pm »

The Bay12 minecraft community is rather small, and if we keep this up we'll end up with just two-three players in each, or something, and that's not too fun. Even if you're a small-

I second that.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 12:06:10 am »

The Bay12 minecraft community is rather small, and if we keep this up we'll end up with just two-three players in each, or something, and that's not too fun. Even if you're a small-

I second that.
I third it. I'm starting to think its pointless to keep the Temp vanilla server goinng, theres been three people in two days, and one of them came and left before i could say Hi.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ghavrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51:04 am »

head's towny map.
Jaycraft
This one.

And of those, Planehacked has been out of commission and head's map has been crashing a fair amount. As someone said above, not everyone wants to play on Jaycraft.
Ramps in DF are these sort of hyperdimensional monstrosities capable of allowing you to walk upwards in whatever direction seems plausible at the time

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 08:08:34 am »

My, you are a nihilistic bunch.  If you don't want to play on my server, don't play.  However I do expect you to keep such rubbish out of my thread.

I have posted this same information on a few community boards in hope of attracting like-minded individuals that enjoy the same things and myself.. if you don't see the good in that, then we don't want you. 

On a positive note, it's good to see that a few of you have decided to make it a permanent residence!  There will be a server meeting tonight regarding which sorts of mods we want to install.  See you guys there.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 11:30:46 am »

I would advise getting a domain name for the server (or a free one such as from no-ip.com) to make it easier for people to remember the address and also automatically update if the ip is dynamic.
1=0

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 12:04:39 pm »

I am trying do my part, and NOT tell you about the server I mod/admin

I think the real solution is to get more people to understand dorf fort, and join the community
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:08:06 pm by PsyberianHusky »
Thank you based dwarf.

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 01:06:23 pm »

I would advise getting a domain name for the server (or a free one such as from no-ip.com) to make it easier for people to remember the address and also automatically update if the ip is dynamic.

Pretty good idea.  To be quite honest, the server started out as a present for my friends.  And then the fleeting thought of 'hey, the B12 guys are a creative bunch and would probably like this' dawned on me.

OP will be updated with the formal IP and a link to the website in the coming days.

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 03:03:10 pm »

Can I lip-sync Under Pressure instead?
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 04:03:28 pm »

Not everyone wants to be a part of Jaycraft.
I didn't even mention Jaycraft.
Stop acting like I'm trying to make my server out to be better or something.
It's just that we don't have the playerbase for the five or six servers we have now, regardless of how stable any of them are.
My, you are a nihilistic bunch.
Sorry, when exactly did the definition of nihilism change to include being realistic?
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 04:43:18 pm »

Well Bay 12 could do what my gaming clan does, and openly advertise the server to the public and then let Bay 12ers be the Abuilders and mods
Thank you based dwarf.
Pages: [1] 2