Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Synzig's Minecraft Server  (Read 2508 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
Re: Synzig's Minecraft Server
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 05:12:32 pm »

Well Bay 12 could do what my gaming clan does, and openly advertise the server to the public and then let Bay 12ers be the Abuilders and mods

This would only create animosity between the two groups, not to mention that it is incredibly degrading. It's appointing a group to be superior by virtue of being that group. Not everyone on Bay12 is mature and intelligent, no matter how much you or I want to believe it is so (and I really do).

That said, opening up a few servers is a good idea, and would give us a larger playerbase. Unfortunately, servers probs won't handle it (have you seen what kind of hardware they're using over in the MC boards?) and, well, griefers/retardation galore.

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 05:39:22 pm »

Seriously, I want you Jaycraft server staff to stop posting here.  Some people prefer empty severs with lots of room to move about and build.  If you don't want to join in, that's fine.  Just don't clutter up the thread with moaning about how I'm denying you of players.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 06:25:04 pm »

Seriously, I want you Jaycraft server staff to stop posting here.  Some people prefer empty severs with lots of room to move about and build.  If you don't want to join in, that's fine.  Just don't clutter up the thread with moaning about how I'm denying you of players.

I help out in a few servers, not just one, so I can't really be considered just Jaycraft server staff.

Tell me how my above post was moaning/Jaycraft propaganda. Did you read it at all?

I can understand you getting on your defensive, as this is your server and your baby and you obviously want to keep it alive and healthy. Our presence here probably then appears as a threat to you, since we're associated with different servers. However, we're not (Or at least I'm not) lobbying for my server. I'm not going to go there.

With that then, I shall take my leave as discussion seems to be discouraged in this thread.

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 08:34:31 pm »

Or I make an OP which welcomes all players to join in on a newly created server.  Then Jaycraft staff choose to invade my thread and add nothing constructive, instead implying (directly and indirectly) that the server shouldn't exist.

This is my server's thread, not a 'discuss why only Jaycraft should exist' thread.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 08:35:12 pm »

Childish moaning is childish. And with that I take leave too.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 08:42:02 pm »

I have to agree, all this jaycraft nonsense and how you could advertise servers pretty much wrecked this thread already. Bubye.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 09:47:38 pm »

What the shit.
None of us even MENTIONED Jaycraft.

I didn't say only Jaycraft should exist.
I said that the Bay12 player-to-server ratio is skewed.
Stop putting words in my mouth.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 05:40:30 am »

Server down?
1=0
Pages: 1 [2]