Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you generally prefer natural beauty or artificial beauty?

I generally prefer natural beauty.
I generally prefer artificial beauty.
I like artificial beauty but I can enjoy natural beauty.
I like natural beauty but I can enjoy artificial beauty.
I do not see any difference.
Other
View poll.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Natural Beauty vs Artificial Beauty  (Read 29767 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Natural Beauty vs Artificial Beauty
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2011, 06:22:26 pm »

Because they want them, presumably =/  Probably to feel less lonely or more in control of their situations than they are.  Or maybe just carnal lust they think could be fulfilled somehow.

Or they just think dating is fun.
Ah, okay then.

I get the image of you a a short, slim woman for some reason. And I had an idea about MoM, but I act like an idiot occasionally to make sure people never have high expections of me, allowing me to suprise them when it is important, it also hides my insecurities.

But yeah, zits are annoying, although mine aren't a big problem.

And why am I venting my inner thoughts now?
Just out of curiosity, have you ever imagined me as a white woman too?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2011, 06:24:10 pm »

Because they want them, presumably =/  Probably to feel less lonely or more in control of their situations than they are.  Or maybe just carnal lust they think could be fulfilled somehow.

Ah, okay then.

I get the image of you a a short, slim woman for some reason. And I had an idea about MoM, but I act like an idiot occasionally to make sure people never have high expections of me, allowing me to suprise them when it is important, it also hides my insecurities.

So, how far into my mouth is my foot? I think I just said something terrible. And isn't your sig something about someone seeing you as a white woman? So I say no. I may shut up now.

But I think most dating is just to get laid. (On the part of the guy)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2011, 06:27:04 pm »

Oh noes. It's not you being rude in any way. I'm just curious on how serious Vector was being, but I was afraid that asking her directly might've insulted her, due to the fact that the proclamation took place during a rant, one of her more interesting ones I might add.
You said nothing terrible.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2011, 06:28:43 pm »

Ah, okay then.

So, how far into my mouth is my foot? I think I just said something terrible. And isn't your sig something about someone seeing you as a white woman? So I say no. I may shut up now.

But I think most dating is just to get laid. (On the part of the guy)
it varies on the chick you are dating.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 pm »

Regarding that rant. I have brown hair and would never wear a dress <.<
*Hugs*

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2011, 06:30:46 pm »

Good. I can get back to the discussion then.

And that is true, I know one couple that have been going out for about four years. That one certainly is not about getting laid.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:48 pm »

And that is true, I know one couple that have been going out for about four years. That one certainly is not about getting laid.
Maybe he's just a repeat customer?

Yeah, it's silly to ascribe sexual motives to everything just because you can.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:03 pm »

Maybe he's just a repeat customer?

Yeah, it's silly to ascribe sexual motives to everything just because you can.

Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:41 pm »

I'm just curious on how serious Vector was being, but I was afraid that asking her directly might've insulted her, due to the fact that the proclamation took place during a rant, one of her more interesting ones I might add.

How serious was I?

Entirely serious about imagining it, of course.  Once I started thinking about it, I couldn't stop, and then we were all at this party and I had a swordcane and a debonair attitude.  It wasn't an "I generally think you are actually a white woman" thing.  It was a "my imagination is a freight train that I'm usually barely clinging to as it takes me strange places" thing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 06:34:18 pm »

Exactly. I'm in a long term non sexual relationship. It can work.
*Hugs*

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2011, 06:34:32 pm »

Yeah. If you don't wash up, some kinds of makeup make acne worse. But I make sure I get the stuff off. I got the short straw when it comes to dodging acne. ::)

iceball, I don't really imagine forumites, because making an image of them in your head and then taking it for fact can be bad business. Except for Japa, because he kept an image of him munching on a sandwich for a few months as his avvy. =3

As for platonic relationships, that's  pretty much as far as you go in late Jr./early High. Good dating experience.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2011, 06:36:14 pm »

I get some very mild acne on my chin, but that's it.  Fair skin runs in my family, except my grandpa who has a face made of boot leather.
Shoes...

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2011, 06:38:15 pm »

Yeah, look at how many of Freud's theories are still thought to be valid. (Not many)

Deus ex Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2011, 06:39:16 pm »

I have blackheads on my nose. That's the only spots I have. :|

I blame the ones on my nose on my ridiculously large pores. Seriously, you can SEE them.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2011, 06:41:43 pm »

I'm just curious on how serious Vector was being, but I was afraid that asking her directly might've insulted her, due to the fact that the proclamation took place during a rant, one of her more interesting ones I might add.

How serious was I?

Entirely serious about imagining it, of course.  Once I started thinking about it, I couldn't stop, and then we were all at this party and I had a swordcane and a debonair attitude.  It wasn't an "I generally think you are actually a white woman" thing.  It was a "my imagination is a freight train that I'm usually barely clinging to as it takes me strange places" thing.
Aw jeez. Thanks Vector. Another thing that won't keep me awake at night trying to analyze whether it was true or not anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16