Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29533 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2011, 11:33:20 pm »

Equip the Disintegrator X1 and shout at the elites: "GET ON THE GODDAMN GROUND WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I'LL RIP YOU APART ATOM BY ATOM WITH THIS MOTHER FREAKING GUN!"

It wouldn't technically rip them apart, it would just instantly sublimate all of their tissue resulting in a spray of tissue's component molecules... in other words, big boom.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2011, 11:35:17 pm »

Equip the Disintegrator X1 and shout at the elites: "GET ON THE GODDAMN GROUND WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I'LL RIP YOU APART ATOM BY ATOM WITH THIS MOTHER FREAKING GUN!"

It wouldn't technically rip them apart, it would just instantly sublimate all of their tissue resulting in a spray of tissue's component molecules... in other words, big boom.
Oh.

Still, it's more intimidating that way.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2011, 12:51:01 am »

Draw the chainsword and charge. Then kill shit, obviously.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2011, 01:25:46 am »

Hey, dudes! I'm trying to intimidate them here! I can't intimidate them if you're killing them, especially if you're going after me!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2011, 01:40:25 am »

Check out the "X" door

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 27, 2011, 08:21:18 pm »

Wait for Salth (S A L T H not S A I T H) sorry about nitpick but the name is from a book i realy like
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2011, 11:02:57 pm »

BUMP
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 02, 2011, 01:28:30 am »

Roll 29: Kittens!

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-5-You cautiously open the door and look through the crack. The walls are lined with various weapons. It should be noted that since many of the alien weapons rely on flinging shards at the enemy, they are mostly silent.

A lone guard is on the ground, sleeping. Observing it closely, you notice that it is clutching a diamond-shaped object with glowing red lights on it, as well as a large X.

Gordon-3-"Guys, take them alive!"

No response, just more gun fire. Sounds like Tarran joined in. You think he even heard a splintering tree in the distance.

Rayn-2-Seeing Salth in the sky looking at the enemies, You signal for her to come and rescue you. She lands in front of you, narrowly dodging a slug on the way.

Taric-2-You reach out to the nearest kitten, but it jumps away! Rushing forward, you try again, but they just move too fast.
Suddenly, the kittens assemble together to form a kitten golem! The horror!

The golem punches you swiftly in the chest, sending you flying through the air. You hit a doorway in the procces, when opens and drops an ironing board on your head!

Back in the real world, Taric lunges at an elite, which quickly dodges and punches him into a tree, which breaks and lands on his head.

Tarran-2-"GET ON THE GOSHDARN GROUND WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I'LL RIP YOU APART ATOM BY ATOM WITH THIS MOTHER FREAKING GUN!"
The elite in the blue armor replies, "Actually, that weapon doesn't tear anything apart. It actually sublimates..."
"I SAID GET ON THE GROUND!"

The elite whispers something to his two remaining comrades, and all of them simultaneously lift up their weapons and fire. The two subordinates miss horribly, while the squad leader actually manages to nail you in the chest. Luckily for you, your armor is highly heat-resistant, so you are completely unharmed.
You retaliate with a burst of plasma fire, noting the weapon's jarring recoil. You obviously miss, having never fired the gun before.

Kir'Zhan-4-Kir'Zhan looks up towards the roof. However, a shot fired at Tarran manages to hit you in the chest instead, and the shot goes right through your armor and sinks ito your flesh. Luckily, it's only a flesh wound, but it needs wound dressing later.
Shrugging that off, you jump into the air, hook onto the roof with your arm spikes, and lift yourself up onto the roof. The elites take notice of this but they are unsure of whether to attack you or the charging chainsword maniac. SPEAKING OF WHICH...

Zrk-1-You charge blindly into battle! The elite disarms you! Uh oh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 01:30:25 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 02, 2011, 01:32:41 am »

Open the Radio to all living things with radio's(like elites,I hope) and Than get near and spray my Miniguns in the area, hoping I don't hit anyone. "GET ON THE DANG GROUND THIS SECOND RIGHT NOW!"
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:24 am »

Sigh and say: "Well, you guys are obviously intelligent. So let me ask you: Is this job really worth dying for? Can't we all just have a cup of tea?" while shooting at them with the Disintegrator X1.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 02, 2011, 03:43:59 am »

Shoot that golem!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 02, 2011, 05:02:54 am »

Resque tarren from the elite
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 02, 2011, 07:57:17 am »

Continue chargeing them
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2011, 03:22:14 pm »

Jam the plastic spork into it's eye.

Yay, continuity nod!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2011, 03:39:18 pm »

Finally, now that those imbeciles aren't nearby I might stand a chance at actually getting some information.  Punch alien in the head to hopefully knock him out while I change the room into a make-shift interrogation chamber.  If they have a pistol like weapon, take it and keep it for myself, I might need to persuade him to tell me what he knows, and his own weaponry is probably a lot scarier to him than any of ours.  Oh, and before he wakes up tie him to a chair or something.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36